Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

His father already took ticket to heaven very long back.

I think heโ€™s lying there

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

you tube people r super fast smiley37smiley37 so his dad is a judge now smiley37smiley37smiley37.. rich family smiley37smiley37 richer then Shubho smiley37

This is circulating since the day before!!!

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arthi smiley36 how can u forget Kashmir epi with shoulder kiss smiley36smiley36โ€ฆ yaad aayasmiley36

I remember Ashu Kashmir ka kissy huggy but simply this can't be the outcome.. we need more proof from the makers smiley37smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley36smiley36 u guys watch the show together smiley36 .. thatโ€™s so nice smiley9 I have to watch show once my husband sleeps smiley37 he doesnโ€™t like such nonsense dramas smiley37 if he sees Jhansk then smiley36 my tv watching will be stopped smiley37 saying what nonsense I am watching smiley37

Haa..ha...he doesn't have any other option.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

This is circulating since the day before!!!

ohh .. how cum I missed it ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

I remember Ashu Kashmir ka kissy huggy but simply this can't be the outcome.. we need more proof from the makers smiley37smiley37

Ani saw wet dream

He made it happened in reality....

Edkv74 thumbnail

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

I have no words to say smiley36

Yes today all the words have been stolen by dadu ! We thought Our Ani would be the badass but looks like our dadu Amitabh Bose is the male lead of this show in true sense๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Arthi u check my other tag for u smiley36 recent one .. I gave u ans for ur question smiley36

Abhi dekha.. runak jet speed mein nikhal padesmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I think heโ€™s lying there

No Vidya, he said that..because of his father's partner they lost all their properties..I don't think he is lying.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madonna.dibya

There are two possibilities:

1. Anirudh, after recovering from the initial shock, will accept that it is his child. He will cancel the annulment. There will be MUs as both will try to project that they are staying together for the child and they do not love each other. Miscarriage will happen. With the ongoing MU, Jhanak will leave considering Ani still loves Arshi and with no child in the scene no need of staying together. She will continue to focus on her career. We may get a leap in this point.

2. Anirudh will not accept the child. Jhanak will fight for her rights, with the support of good Basus, Mrinalini and Lalon. After DNA testing, Anirudh will realise his mistakes. But by that time, Jhanak will miscarry. At this point, her father's identity will be revealed and she will get to know that Anirudh has kept this secret away from her along with her mother's letter. She will also get to know Srishti's ill contributions in her mother's life. She will hate Anirudh from bottom of her heart. She will be on the path of vengeance. She will become a renowned heroin and return to BH to avenge loss of her mother's as well as her dignity. Anirudh will be doomed by then.

Given the filthy mentality of makers, audience's sympathy towards FL humiliation and a spineless ML and the recent transferring of Jhanak's mother's secret to Rudra, the SECOND one is having greater weightage at this point.

In option 2 there will be no future of runak and no coming back of leads together. I donโ€™t think the focus of the show is solo journey of jhanak. ANI will always be an important part of her life so for that he needs to accept the kid. The main theme of show is leads despite being separated can not move on from eo. So they will project that they will stay together for the child but never express their feelings. ANI now will be running here and there for jhanak as jimmedari lies with jhanak. She will push him towards Arshi and then pda loaded and miscarriage will happen. Then she will leave as no love between them.