Originally posted by: Edkv74

Ashu meri asha ki kiran ! Aajao aapke liye hugs ๐Ÿฅฐ

Why you two are not included me??๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

I saw only dadu scenes of washing Red & Bips smiley37smiley37

Tim morning will watch whole epi.. I want to have a good night sleep smiley36 today as itโ€™s our night time smiley36

Yess...laaal and Bipasha dulhai day..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yaa he may take the responsibility if he will believe her.. his reaction at end was like not angry ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” but more like ( really .. this is my kid kind of expression )smiley36โ€ฆ

If he will believe family will say this is not true .. he will take some time to come to terms .. when & how did all this happenโ€ฆ

ANI always remembered what happened between then during that night. Thatโ€™s why he was so sure about her feelings when they came to Kolkata. So I guess he will accept it . The shocking expression is obvious . Anybody in his place will be shocked only. If he does not accept it then how they will take story forward. So for that he has to accept the kid. If he does not accept then jhanak will always hate him like her dad. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s Urvashi story repeat. ANI accepting the kid will make the difference between BBG and ANI. They canโ€™t run the two sets forever so they need to bring the leads under one roof. But now what will happen to her . I guess miscarriage hoga .
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Why you two are not included me??๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคจ

we will never leave you out Mayuri smiley27smiley27smiley9 it was about chooton scene Vidya was telling .. I just saw daddu scenes .. yet to watch whole epis.. saw only glimpse of Mumbai scenes where J is filling more hate in Aniโ€™s heart about her smiley19smiley19)
samarp2 thumbnail

Yess...laaal and Bipasha dulhai day..

best one that was smiley42smiley42 he told them to get out smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI always remembered what happened between then during that night. Thatโ€™s why he was so sure about her feelings when they came to Kolkata. So I guess he will accept it . The shocking expression is obvious . Anybody in his place will be shocked only. If he does not accept it then how they will take story forward. So for that he has to accept the kid. If he does not accept then jhanak will always hate him like her dad. I donโ€™t think itโ€™s Urvashi story repeat. ANI accepting the kid will make the difference between BBG and ANI. They canโ€™t run the two sets forever so they need to bring the leads under one roof. But now what will happen to her . I guess miscarriage hoga .

How will she face humiliation man...Basu's and Mukherjees are worst than vultures...

MMR2810 thumbnail

we will never leave you out Mayuri smiley27smiley27smiley9 it was about chooton scene Vidya was telling .. I just saw daddu scenes .. yet to watch whole epis.. saw only glimpse of Mumbai scenes where J is filling more hate in Aniโ€™s heart about her smiley19smiley19)

For a change today I watched Chotton scenes...

Lallon revealed his past and family...

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

so finally this also wonโ€™t be that good.. given Ani.. I am keeping hope that he will accept.. cause end promo his expression was shocked.. but not angry.. he seemed like asking her .. really Jhanak?โ€ฆ cause he never thought this will happen with Jhanak..

Yaa how long they will continue with main director at Mumbai track.. they need leads under one roof for more drama .. atleast now we can see leads together .. with more monologues ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค & some eye locks ๐Ÿ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail

For a change today I watched Chotton scenes...

Lallon revealed his past and family...

first they introduced him as orphan ๐Ÿค” now he has familyโ€ฆ they were talking his mom is there .. what is his story?
MMR2810 thumbnail

first they introduced him as orphan ๐Ÿค” now he has familyโ€ฆ they were talking his mom is there .. what is his story?

They were not poor in the past...his father passed away when he was kid, so his dad's partner cheated them and took out all their properties , house and all...so he , his mother and his sister moved to basti...After that his mother took care of them

He said he will speak to his mom about marriage.

Edited by MMR2810 - 29 days ago