Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: vira76

Youโ€™re right priya !! I wish I trusted you instead of these bloody makers ! I canโ€™t believe this show ! This has now drove me away for good

Beleive me - I get no pleasure from this story line, but everything pointed to it.

Now will Ani accept her; if they follow her moms' story - dad wont accept and the man who brought her to save her from her mom's plight - what will he do?

Also this will cancel their annulment, they now need a divorce.

The worse scenario is if they show Ani as really forgetting what happened that night. Makers sadists will do that - they already laid the groundwork for it that night with bhukkar.

If Ani does not accept - Runak is done for me.

Story is of Runak happening no matter how much they get away from each other.

DiLaila thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want J to fight for her rights, Ani has to accept them, otherwise she will be like her mother, called characterless
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

will he accept? Doesnโ€™t seems like .. in guddi show the ML accepts it so easily?

In guddi PL gets pregnancy not FL. In all Leena shows itโ€™s PL who gets pregnant . But here itโ€™s FL. I guess this is for stopping the annulment . So now that will get cancelled . Knowing ANI nature he will accept the kid but will have MU that she does not love him. Jhanak will be a rising star that will be there so they have to show miscarriage

DiLaila thumbnail
At the end if it brings Runak, Ani leaves Arshi, doesnโ€™t go for EMA, this will make sense
PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

In guddi PL gets pregnancy not FL. In all Leena shows itโ€™s PL who gets pregnant . But here itโ€™s FL. I guess this is for stopping the annulment . So now that will get cancelled . Knowing ANI nature he will accept the kid but will have MU that she does not love him. Jhanak will be a rising star that will be there so they have to show miscarriage

If Ani accepts her then Arshi is done for good?

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shanakanj

after miscarriage he will realise then ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ when itโ€™s too late .. & she will have more hate for him ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ .. so no use of watching the show then
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PPak

I was right guys!!! I did not want to be - but the story felt it was going to go this way. All the dialogs pointed to consummation. Ani was turned on by his SR dream and did everything to get J to be intimate with him, and she gave in.

How being a celebrity will play now I don't know, I don't like where that will lead - Ani suspects J; miscarriage and hatred for him, while she continues her career ???

This show thrives on shock factor and that only comes with negativity.

Whatever you said all will happen for sure. They sure donโ€™t know paternity test. He will disown and obviously there will be miscarriage.

DiLaila thumbnail

I was right guys!!! I did not want to be - but the story felt it was going to go this way. All the dialogs pointed to consummation. Ani was turned on by his SR dream and did everything to get J to be intimate with him, and she gave in.

How being a celebrity will play now I don't know, I don't like where that will lead - Ani suspects J; miscarriage and hatred for him, while she continues her career ???

This show thrives on shock factor and that only comes with negativity.

Yes, also their dreams got too wild about each other, which meant they did it that fever night

I hope they do DNA, J gets her rights, she was married to him at that time

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Beleive me - I get no pleasure from this story line, but everything pointed to it.

Now will Ani accept her; if they follow her moms' story - dad wont accept and the man who brought her to save her from her mom's plight - what will he do?

Also this will cancel their annulment, they now need a divorce.

The worse scenario is if they show Ani as really forgetting what happened that night. Makers sadists will do that - they already laid the groundwork for it that night with bhukkar.

If Ani does not accept - Runak is done for me.

Story is of Runak happening no matter how much they get away from each other.

First time I am seeing a story where leads didnโ€™t confess their feelings and female lead is pregnant ๐Ÿ˜‚

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Whatever you said all will happen for sure. They sure donโ€™t know paternity test. He will disown and obviously there will be miscarriage.

One more horrid scenario - after J's rejection; Ani comes home straight to SR with Arshi...

This show is making me go mad with drumming up worst case scenarios.

How was the episode today?