Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: vira76

I QUIT!!

this is some nonsense!!! WHAT EVEN!!!!

Guys itโ€™s the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโ€™t own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโ€™t have any words. Itโ€™s a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anu1515

No โ€ฆ. Precap is enough to soil everything ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Actually I used to watch precap first...I thought they will show yesterday's precap..thatswhy I did nt check precap first.

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anu1515

WTF ๐Ÿคฌ???? What the hell was that โ€ฆ omg what how why what ????๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

What the hell was that? When and how? Fever night? Or some other night which was not telecasted to us?

AreYaar thumbnail

Wrong thread, sorry smiley36

Edited by AreYaar - a month ago

Word Count: 0

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Guys itโ€™s the story of guddi show only. ANI as usual wonโ€™t own it up. If they show it him not owning up then I donโ€™t have any words. Itโ€™s a promo shoot . Sick man after doing everything he was ready to manao SR with Arshi.

He will say it is Adiโ€™s baby for sure. But he has to accept at least he did the deed right? That also he has forgotten with fever?

Anu1515 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

What the hell was that? When and how? Fever night? Or some other night which was not telecasted to us?

I think through dreams .., we got a dream sequence ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Basus and Mukherjees will blame only her...no one say anything to him

saying she is just like her mom โ€ฆ even he will add few things like that.. saying she is bringing someone else kid as his.. & he will hate her more .: omg I donโ€™t want to watch all this ..

So this is the movie which producer said .. what we saw was trailer ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜ค

MMR2810 thumbnail

@bold Exactly.....

After doing everything he agreed to marry Arshi..

Guddi show???

Which language??

May be this is Jhanak imagination...After knowing that she is pregnant she might have imagined Ani and Basu's reactions.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

200% he wonโ€™t own it up,,, he will think she crossed limits with Adi smiley7smiley7 there goes her career ๐Ÿ˜ค

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

It seems fever night only..