Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Irony is 7'O clock show leads are not yet married..

Rajat and savi got married in today's episode ..

Our leads were married in the beginning of the show(around 20th episode)..unfortunately they are not there in the list.

that new show no..i was also wondering y they put him in best pati...Ani should have been in that category..cause he was married to FL..Rajat & Savi r married finally...star plus is also weird
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Where did I compare? I have added an adjective and termed it 'Subtle PDA' smiley1

Aapko term nehi pasand aya, thik hai phir apka jo mann ho, woh naam rakhlo !

According to you PDA equates to being Clingy ? Clingy na ho, toh chalega? PDA nehi kehlayega?

J jo kar rahi hai, woh aapke mutabik kya hai? Friendship? Thik hai phir, aap ise 'friendship' keh lo - whatever floats your boat dear !

Choose to not vote - problem solved smiley2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jhanak jo kar rahi hai use aap kaise Ani ke PDA se compare kar sakti hai

Anirudh clingy hota hai Charsi ke sath smiley7

Aapne Jhanak ko dekha Adi ke sath aise clingy hote hue

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tellyme

thanks Maya for the tag. I have binged watch many episode as I had avoided seeing them one by one. I observed it little differently compared to what I would have had I watched piece by piece. One thing is sure.. the story seems to be circling around Runak after the dance track. It has been clearly shown now that the two are insanely in love. They are both hurt from each other and are thus hurting themselves by again hurting each other.

Ani has Jhanak all the time in his mind and vice versa. His PDA is to show his gussa on J and J ka answering back is return of his PDA. Adi being around is only to make Adi J and give some support for J to stand on her own. J has always Anirudh in mind. Adi looks good as he can be a catalyst but Arshi looks like a joker to be, standing in between and looking at Ani who is insanely looking at J all the time. The way she keeps pulling him, both mother daughter due looks like a joker to me.

One side they are indirectly revolving the story to Runak and other side they are also capturing non Runak audience who is liking J answering back . They are playing smart after long I feel.

totally agree with u Anu...Mumbai track is totally around leads...here both their feelings got stronger for each other...thats y we got jealousy also from both sides...PDA from jhanak is for Ani's pda answer...

Adi is just a good friend & who wishes well for her...after Rudr..he is giving her that support...moral support only he can give her..that emotional support is only from Ani she can get..

yaa excatly..that mom daughter looks like clown...keeping Ani in hook...sometimes..he just cant stay in that..he runs off...Ani's mind, heart & eye r just saying Jhanak only...no other he can see beyound that now...dont knw how he will stay away from her...without missing her or remembering about her...

in Mumbai also we didnt get any memorable track for him...or them being alone having a momentsmiley19

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak jo kar rahi hai use aap kaise Ani ke PDA se compare kar sakti hai

Anirudh clingy hota hai Charsi ke sath smiley7

Aapne Jhanak ko dekha Adi ke sath aise clingy hote hue

Pari makers are not showing that jahank are doing which is ani did like hug to arshi because trp viewers doesn't like it that specially female lead but she indirectly said that you doesn't do anything because Aditya is here .he is enough for jealousy this is his weakness.i know ani was so wrong but both leads characters are doing so much mistakes. Seriously yeh serial analysis karne layak hain nahin na koi story hain bas chal raha because trp is increasing in this reason just enjoy the show without mind ki kon sahi aur kon galat hain.

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Chooton ...dont start me with him Vidhyasmiley37smiley37smiley44..neither helpful for Ani nor for Lallon...instead of teling him what was Jethu's decision..wwas wasting time in talking nonsensesmiley29..he is no help to any die hard loverssmiley36 there..be it Ani or Lallonsmiley37..these both love sick puppies..needs to stand for themselves..Lallon is more stronger then Ani heresmiley36..after marriage he should tell his brother in law..how to win your love bindass without getting scared of anyonesmiley16smiley16smiley37

S seemed to be aware ethat J dedicated the song for Ani...but as other misunderstood..she also pretended to go that way...there also she was kind of doubtful...cause she also knows thatAni & Jhanak loves each other..but why is is acting to be ignorant dont know..mostly for her physco daughter

omg Vidhya i feel same...when anyone calls him Ani..all i hear is Chandni tonesmiley36

end part..leads were twinning in that orangesmiley27smiley27

IF news reporter โœ”๏ธ

Choton โœ”๏ธ

Arshiโ€™s voice โœ”๏ธ

I laughed really hard at your first part ๐Ÿ˜‚

Bold exactly thatโ€™s what I felt too! Why to waste so much time instead of telling him that her father has approved of him and would like to meet his parents ๐Ÿ™„

Loved your humorous frustration thru this post๐Ÿ˜œ

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Irony is 7'O clock show leads are not yet married..

Rajat and savi got married in today's episode ..

Our leads were married in the beginning of the show(around 20th episode)..unfortunately they are not there in the list.

I know ! I could not vote for any other Jhanak related stuff as there wasnโ€™t.. I voted for Arman abhira Poddar family and runak

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rysohini

Where did I compare? I have added an adjective and termed it 'Subtle PDA' smiley1

Aapko term nehi pasand aya, thik hai phir apka jo mann ho, woh naam rakhlo !

According to you PDA equates to being Clingy ? Clingy na ho, toh chalega? PDA nehi kehlayega?

J jo kar rahi hai, woh aapke mutabik kya hai? Friendship? Thik hai phir, aap ise 'friendship' keh lo - whatever floats your boat dear !

Choose to not vote - problem solved smiley2

why to not vote Dear

I vote for Anirudh Bose PDA smiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chalo votes stand as follows -

J - 2

Ani - 1

why to not vote Dear

I vote for Anirudh Bose PDA smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Pari makers are not showing that jahank are doing which is ani did like hug to arshi because trp viewers doesn't like it that specially female lead but she indirectly said that you doesn't do anything because Aditya is here .he is enough for jealousy this is his weakness.i know ani was so wrong but both leads characters are doing so much mistakes. Seriously yeh serial analysis karne layak hain nahin na koi story hain bas chal raha because trp is increasing in this reason just enjoy the show without mind ki kon sahi aur kon galat hain.

TRP bhi isliye aa rahi hai because competition me iss time par koi show hi nahi hai

I really wish iss week top 5 se bahar ho jaye ye show

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I know ! I could not vote for any other Jhanak related stuff as there wasnโ€™t.. I voted for Arman abhira Poddar family and runak

Ha..me also voted Poddar family...favorite pati Anuj..favorite patni sailee..

Only favorite jodi our jodi