🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 74🌸🌸 - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

So Jhanak is giving audition smiley19 there .. Adi is also there .. .. so she was imagining Ani smiley19smiley19โ€ฆ looks like she will be doing movie soon..leads will be seperated for long then smiley26smiley26

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-7Y0dNPkdj/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

If Jhanak is going to be a movie star, Long separation can only be in the form of leapโ€ฆcoz it is practically not possible to show this in an engaging way.. people tuned in for the love story and even if there is an audience that would love to see Jhanakโ€™s journeyโ€ฆ the impetus has to be present in the vicinityโ€ฆ

othef issue in this leap is the nature of the Ani- Arshi relationship!! It canโ€™t be in a limboโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค”

Very confused where this is going!! Dimag ka dahi ho gaya

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Don't know about Ani mayabut mrng I got 220kv shock.

Why , looking at it you didnt feel its an imagination..i felt so funny when I saw that.makers are fools ...now all this tricks wont work ...they have to do real now ..

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

leads ko separate karke rakha hai tabhi best Pati Patni ki category se out hai dono n I mdamn sure best Jodi award bhi nahi milega n it's a biggest slap on Leena Bitch face

Irony is 7'O clock show leads are not yet married..

Rajat and savi got married in today's episode ..

Our leads were married in the beginning of the show(around 20th episode)..unfortunately they are not there in the list.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You are right, meaning toh kayi sare nikal sakte hai , jabb cheeze aap clearly na batake open ended choro ge, toh alag alag insaan, alag alag matlab nikalega smiley36

And btw she wasn't even remotely hinting at a 'friendship' angle when she said that , but again different people , different interpretations , to each his ownsmiley2

Jhanak ne jo bola uska ek hi meaning niklta hai kya

Friends bhi hote ladka ladki sirf lovers nahi hote but in Anirudh Bose dictionary ladka ladki sirf lovers ho sakte hai jaise khud Charsi ko apna love bana ke baitha hai because friendship kya hoti hai ise pata hi nahi

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why , looking at it you didnt feel its an imagination..i felt so funny when I saw that.makers are fools ...now all this tricks wont work ...they have to do real now ..

No Maya.. literally I became numb...i took few minutes to regain my senses.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its definitely going to be the audition and dream sequence , because all of a sudden she cant be confessing.

And the sorry part would be for rejecting him without understanding his suffocation.The rejection of Jhanak is the root cause of all actions of Anirudh. Mujhe tum kyun nahi dikhi .... That is it !

Pyar toh aise hi hota hai naa there is no right and wrong ..when you realise that you have hurt the one you love the most or you are the reason for his suffering , dont we just ask for sorry ... They both love each other immensly.

May be after this dream Jhanak realises that it isn't as easy as she thought to sacrifice her love .. right now all her taunts of wife wife is a part of her jealousy... She is unable to handle that Sirji is doing things for Arshi which he used to do for her. Seeing them infront of her , she is frustrated same like Anirudh is with Adi.

But she being a girl can handle it better than Anirudh and also she cant show it as she is the one who kept on pushing him to Arshi..

Just being hopeless romantic ....shayad ek confession mil jaye ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

thanks Maya for the tag. I have binged watch many episode as I had avoided seeing them one by one. I observed it little differently compared to what I would have had I watched piece by piece. One thing is sure.. the story seems to be circling around Runak after the dance track. It has been clearly shown now that the two are insanely in love. They are both hurt from each other and are thus hurting themselves by again hurting each other.

Ani has Jhanak all the time in his mind and vice versa. His PDA is to show his gussa on J and J ka answering back is return of his PDA. Adi being around is only to make Adi J and give some support for J to stand on her own. J has always Anirudh in mind. Adi looks good as he can be a catalyst but Arshi looks like a joker to be, standing in between and looking at Ani who is insanely looking at J all the time. The way she keeps pulling him, both mother daughter due looks like a joker to me.

One side they are indirectly revolving the story to Runak and other side they are also capturing non Runak audience who is liking J answering back . They are playing smart after long I feel.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

What gud track Dear Maya Ani come back to Kolkatta n Jhanak in Mumbai

She is going to give audition n may be in Kolkatta Anirudh will be going to register his marriage with Charsi Witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ

I feel I loose my all hopes from this show

May be shooting will be in Kolkata ...if again they seperate these people it wont be good for show ...

Other shows will surpass them ..

No Arshi marriage will take place nothing like that , hence they gave monologue to Anirudh ..

Show is boring now , we need to find comedy so that its entertaining....story if not taken forward will backfire fo them ..ate also they should show them both onscreen together...

Lets again wait wai wait....,๐Ÿ˜œ

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jhanak trust karti hai Ani par Ani uska trust tod deta hai to kaise rakhe trust woh

Remember that fever night he said main hamesha ye hath pakde rakhunga aur koi bhi mushkil ho ya koi bhi problem ho kabhi ye hath nahi chorunga after that Kolkatta aake kya kia Ani ne sab promise tod ke Jhanak ka trust bhi tod diya

Ye sab yaad hai ya bhul gaye like makers

how she can say ke aap arshi Didi ke saath kitnay khush hain sirji

Same Anni tum Aditya se pyaar kerty ho, asa kase ker sukte ho meray saath.

May be Anni ke side se ziada hoga.

Trust kise bhi relationship ke foundation hota ha.

We are humans hum kise situation ko misunderstand ker letay hain.

Inke mu's ka maza arshi Aditya le rahay hain.

Because they are biggest fools.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I know thatโ€™s why I call them volatile!! Inka Milan bada hi bhayanak hoga lagta hai๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ

Waise I observed one thing.. Jhanak is trying to become what Arshi is (subconsciously perhaps ) to impress her Anirudh
Dancing โœ”๏ธ

English chodna beech beech mein โœ”๏ธ

Ab Financial independence โœ”๏ธ

Anirudh bulane lagna tick โœ”๏ธ

And mainly Ani ko daant ke chup karana โœ”๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‰

Bechara Ani toh simple innocent masoom si jhanak ke wahem mein vehemently teal world mein talaash raha hai !!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Their relationship is between unstoppable force and immovable object.....smiley37

Dono ke dono ziddi aur dono ke dono bekaboo when they are around eachother...

More volatile than hand granadesmiley37

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

thanks Maya for the tag. I have binged watch many episode as I had avoided seeing them one by one. I observed it little differently compared to what I would have had I watched piece by piece. One thing is sure.. the story seems to be circling around Runak after the dance track. It has been clearly shown now that the two are insanely in love. They are both hurt from each other and are thus hurting themselves by again hurting each other.

Ani has Jhanak all the time in his mind and vice versa. His PDA is to show his gussa on J and J ka answering back is return of his PDA. Adi being around is only to make Adi J and give some support for J to stand on her own. J has always Anirudh in mind. Adi looks good as he can be a catalyst but Arshi looks like a joker to be, standing in between and looking at Ani who is insanely looking at J all the time. The way she keeps pulling him, both mother daughter due looks like a joker to me.

One side they are indirectly revolving the story to Runak and other side they are also capturing non Runak audience who is liking J answering back . They are playing smart after long I feel.

Awesome analysis ....

I am also expecting like many others that it would result in them being together as after Anirudh reached mumbai they are showing strong feelings from both sides...

Hope this time we wont be disappointed .

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago