Pushing of boys?

Ye kiska dialogue tha?

Bts me aya tha?

it was not dialoue..it was action
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

You have seen naa how Tanuja is ..she treats Arshi as her daughter and blames Anirudh for things ..which mother does like that and allows others to insult your son ...

He is born and brought up in such a situation so he can be wrong, and a good friend or partner can guide him.

That is why some of his decisions are confused , how can we blame him.

Let Jhanak fill all the void in his life with all her love . She loves him immensely all their fights are part of their frustration , when were together didnt value each other . Now they are feeling lost due to their sacrifice .

Lets hope we get to see a good track with all their MU being cleared and became like the previous Anirudh and Jhanak who fought , loved , argued between them .

What gud track Dear Maya Ani come back to Kolkatta n Jhanak in Mumbai

She is going to give audition n may be in Kolkatta Anirudh will be going to register his marriage with Charsi Witch 🧙‍♀ïļ

I feel I loose my all hopes from this show

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

lackness of trust is from both sides.

Jhanak trust karti hai Ani par Ani uska trust tod deta hai to kaise rakhe trust woh

Remember that fever night he said main hamesha ye hath pakde rakhunga aur koi bhi mushkil ho ya koi bhi problem ho kabhi ye hath nahi chorunga after that Kolkatta aake kya kia Ani ne sab promise tod ke Jhanak ka trust bhi tod diya

Ye sab yaad hai ya bhul gaye like makers

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly and makers are good in giving emotional scenes ..

I wanted their reunion like that only, I had imagined that Kuch kuch hota hai wala Rahul and Anjali when they were seperated for one month.. They spilled a tank if water on that 😜ðŸĪŦ

Now they have made her strong and successful from her previous state only and also showed she too yearns for his love and validation...its was never shown from her side so strongly .

Hope something good happens now and we get a good breakdown and emotional scene. Let them hug , cry ,complain and even argue but with them ...ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—

yaa exactly..in most shows they show ML chasing after their love...when they badly hurt FL..tthey regret & make sure..she forgives them & reunion we have like this..

here n..on top Rejection is making Anirudh more rude & arrogant..& he says i have option..not u then Arshi...but here in Mumbai he never said & did that ( thank god )..cause now he is sure about his love & feelings for Jhanaksmiley27..now the seperation should be hard on him too..as for her...he should get back his love ..he should have thought that he will not let his love go away without chasing..he should not let Adi win..but he is just giving up cause of his arrogancysmiley18

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I just want to said his dialogues r worst

Can't listen these lines from his mouth

same..its the same thing before that ointment episodes
samarp2 thumbnail

So Jhanak is giving audition smiley19 there .. Adi is also there .. .. so she was imagining Ani smiley19smiley19â€Ķ looks like she will be doing movie soon..leads will be seperated for long then smiley26smiley26

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-7Y0dNPkdj/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

So Jhanak is giving audition smiley19 there .. Adi is also there .. .. so she was imagining Ani smiley19smiley19â€Ķ looks like she will be doing movie soon..leads will be seperated for long then smiley26smiley26

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-7Y0dNPkdj/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

leads ko separate karke rakha hai tabhi best Pati Patni ki category se out hai dono n I mdamn sure best Jodi award bhi nahi milega n it's a biggest slap on Leena Bitch face
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

If like in precap Jhanak says all this in real Anirudh will get acha khasa heart attack , due to shock and happiness 😁😁ðŸĪŠ

Don't know about Ani mayabut mrng I got 220kv shock.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am on the contrary , loving J's subtle PDAs smiley32

Way more effective this smiley20

Different people, different liking smiley2

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

No one beat ur Babu in PDA

Don't worry only he will win that poll smiley37

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Don't know about Ani mayabut mrng I got 220kv shock.

this shock is for audience only smiley36