Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

yaa...& on top Jhanak is also giving his doubt as reality...first only he never trusted her..s in future also he wont...their relation has lots of trusts which lacks

Anirudh never ever trust Jhanak in his whole life

There is no peaceful future for them

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

his dad calls him Anirudh Asmitasmiley37smiley37smiley37..i never heard his dad calling him Anismiley36smiley36...even Vinayak & Shrishti calls him Anirudh onlysmiley37..

but hearing from Jhanak's mouth sounds differentsmiley9smiley27smiley42...she should address him Anirudh.smiley27..not Mr & Bose at endsmiley36

exactly alaag he feeling the. Shaid sirji formal lagta hasmiley36
1PariGupta thumbnail

he always says that..she is not worth & will say bhaad mein jao..mujhe koi fark nahin padta & allsmiley36...but we know he doesnt mean that..what is means is she is special for him..or else..after his insults also y he will run & come to her..

but tired of this stretch for so longsmiley26..repetive scenes r boring now

I just want to said his dialogues r worst

Can't listen these lines from his mouth

1PariGupta thumbnail

that we have to see...cause J promised Appu she will come to attend her wedding for sure

yes we have to wait for this

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

All One month he said my wife is arshi so he tortured now jahank said Aditya hai na so now coming jhanak's turn and we are thinking that when will come to our turn that we will see to raunak โ˜บ๏ธ

yeh torture audience k lea tha because at that time j was in mumbaismiley36

Use nHi pata arshi DD ko kase treat kea Anni ne.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Episode title: sirji ka naamkaran - Aniruddh (Bose)

West coastโ€™s high Tea: Adi seems decent and level headed among the lot ..did u all notice how he asked ani politely to calm down when the party incident happened! I m warning up to him โ˜บ๏ธ

Heโ€™s aware of the jealous coupleโ€™s equation.. and unlike us he was sane enough not to take sides and stayed mum๐Ÿ˜

toh lekhika yeh batana chahti hain aadi ke actions ke dwara ke Hume bhi sirf aankh aur kaan istemal karne hain .. dil aur dimag ko charge pe daal ke๐Ÿ˜‚ .. seekho kuch meri romantic saheliyan ! Phir se lengthy analysis likh likh kar bawriyon ki tarah sudh budh na khona ๐Ÿ˜

Babu is on a different tangent.. I couldnโ€™t believe that I actually switched sides from ani to Jhanak when she gave him back ! He deserved it .. I hate it when ma beti come in between and bad mouth her out of nowhere and no context! And this bugger just stares allowing it to happen.. purely because he got insulted by Jhanak.( revenge??).Aaj toh he added fuel to their fire.. paagal kahin ja..๐Ÿถ

There was this other unknown lady who wanted to lecture Jhanak on party etiquette ๐Ÿฅน who the hell was she!!! Glad Rudra bhaiyya came to his behenโ€™s rescue..

Jhanak wants to get out of the habit of calling Ani as Sirji! Aniruddh Bose Aniruddh Bose practice Kar rahi hai .. dheere dheere it may become Aniruddhโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ aur phir humari tarah gadha, ullu , idiot, stupid sab bolegi๐Ÿ˜‰

But certainly dont want her to call him Ani at any cost as my brain associates that nick name with Arshiโ€™s voice only๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ™„

While On the East coastโ€™s basti wala bakheda: I liked the bold decision made by jethu for his daughterโ€™s well being! Either he thinks that his daughter is better off living with a man who would care for her willingly or just wants to prevent the evil guys from sending her to asylum! Sab ki bolti band .. jethi should transfer some of these genes to babu also ..

Why in jealousy are the leads twinning?? Srishti seems more jealous that Adi offered Jhanak a flat .. the conversation between a jealous Ani and an amused Adi is super good to watch!

So the precap is not a dream, could be a scene from her audition or a trailer of whatโ€™s to come in the upcoming!!

I liked both the west end comedy as well as the east end dramedy. I hate this Choton who does gol hol baaten like hi gol gol gaal.. time waste kar raha tha lalon ke saath๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ก in Tanuโ€™s tone: koi kaam nahi hai na isliye sara din time waste karta rehta hai๐Ÿ˜œ

Chooton ...dont start me with him Vidhyasmiley37smiley37smiley44..neither helpful for Ani nor for Lallon...instead of teling him what was Jethu's decision..wwas wasting time in talking nonsensesmiley29..he is no help to any die hard loverssmiley36 there..be it Ani or Lallonsmiley37..these both love sick puppies..needs to stand for themselves..Lallon is more stronger then Ani heresmiley36..after marriage he should tell his brother in law..how to win your love bindass without getting scared of anyonesmiley16smiley16smiley37

S seemed to be aware ethat J dedicated the song for Ani...but as other misunderstood..she also pretended to go that way...there also she was kind of doubtful...cause she also knows thatAni & Jhanak loves each other..but why is is acting to be ignorant dont know..mostly for her physco daughter

omg Vidhya i feel same...when anyone calls him Ani..all i hear is Chandni tonesmiley36

end part..leads were twinning in that orangesmiley27smiley27

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

that's why Charsi ko friend ki place par Lover Maan liya

Anirudh Bose ka kuch nahi ho sakta jab tak thinking change nahi karega

You have seen naa how Tanuja is ..she treats Arshi as her daughter and blames Anirudh for things ..which mother does like that and allows others to insult your son ...

He is born and brought up in such a situation so he can be wrong, and a good friend or partner can guide him.

That is why some of his decisions are confused , how can we blame him.

Let Jhanak fill all the void in his life with all her love . She loves him immensely all their fights are part of their frustration , when were together didnt value each other . Now they are feeling lost due to their sacrifice .

Lets hope we get to see a good track with all their MU being cleared and became like the previous Anirudh and Jhanak who fought , loved , argued between them .

1PariGupta thumbnail

Jhanak going for audition with Aditya

So now it's confirmed tommorow precap is Jhanak's imagination

https://youtu.be/xVkOr7OImGc?si=82uVFxOUxzw_zU9s

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Anirudh never ever trust Jhanak in his whole life

There is no peaceful future for them

lackness of trust is from both sides.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its definitely going to be the audition and dream sequence , because all of a sudden she cant be confessing.

And the sorry part would be for rejecting him without understanding his suffocation.The rejection of Jhanak is the root cause of all actions of Anirudh. Mujhe tum kyun nahi dikhi .... That is it !

Pyar toh aise hi hota hai naa there is no right and wrong ..when you realise that you have hurt the one you love the most or you are the reason for his suffering , dont we just ask for sorry ... They both love each other immensly.

May be after this dream Jhanak realises that it isn't as easy as she thought to sacrifice her love .. right now all her taunts of wife wife is a part of her jealousy... She is unable to handle that Sirji is doing things for Arshi which he used to do for her. Seeing them infront of her , she is frustrated same like Anirudh is with Adi.

But she being a girl can handle it better than Anirudh and also she cant show it as she is the one who kept on pushing him to Arshi..

Just being hopeless romantic ....shayad ek confession mil jaye ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ

or she may go back to get her wife rightssmiley37..some wishful thinkingsmiley37smiley42