Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ani Jhanak meet before face off round ab pata nahi kya hi baat kia hoga ki Jhanak madam haar gayi

Dream romance me bhi ab interest nahi raha kaha se connect karenge leads ke Dream romance ke sath ab

Dream romance who needs yaar i am ok with no romance if they show sensible story and sensible journey of Runak.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Not directly Arshi ke liye, but due to the guilt he feels for Arshi ! Jiss karan abb zimmedari ka bouchhar hai !

Arshi's win and she getting back her lost confidence and wanting to dance again - is liberating for Ani !

He might have possibly told J, we both are responsible for Arshi's unfortunate circumstance and hence we should try and bail her out of it !

And the TURU LOU that these two have for eo, J toh khushi khushi jaan de degi apni Sirji ke liye, toh yeh trophy toh tuchhya hai !

As for Ani, may be if he is liberated off his guilt, he starts going back to being the OG Ani - I don't know what the makers have planned for this character - but he will be shown conveniently weak and the anti-hero - coz sare twists Ani ko hi toh lane hai - kabhi J ne Arshi ko jalane ki kohshish ki, yeh sochke toh kabhi asking J to sacrifice for Arshi didi coz she has suffered a lot coz of RuNak and needs her lost confidence back !

Truth be told, till the time the Arshi character is handled and shown the door, RuNak milan na mumkin hai ! And for Arshi to be shown the door, both Ani and the BH has to be super pissed and so done with her - it's gonna be a process!

The other truth is, till the time J is somewhat successful, she has no foot to stand on !

Lastly, the fact that the makers are pushing in zabardasti ke lollipops are indication enough that the makers are trying to somewhat keep the online viewers hopes alive for RuNak - now whether we want to fall for the trap or not, is our call !

And to think there could have been so many other storylines with RuNak in the centre and Choton/Minu , Apu/Lalon and their inter personal bonds with RuNak ! But makers love Arshi, so we are stuck with her for life long and so is RuNak !

Woke up to J losing with hints that is was for Ani that she does it.

I said this will happen. Ani is capable of asking for this sacrifice. Ani might have helped J but no one can now say that his help is selfless. He is guilty of using and hurting J, for his happiness, guilt, his loneliness, his despair. If this is true - what a ML? Wow!!

Where is the guilt for J?

Have to catch up on the other write ups. This show has to be the most depressing and negative one I've seen, even worse than Imlie. Last but one episode J will be shown as successful and happy, last episode she will die.

Joke is - we all will be watching this till that day, because Leena has spun a tale we cannot seem to disengage from.

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Sohu, bhot pehle jb yeh pta chla ani mumbai jane ke liye arshi ko manane ki koshish me lga hai tbse muje drr tha if J or arshi ka face off hua yeh J firse ani ko dekh ke emotionally weak hokr arshi ko jitne degi..bt that time someone told me ki esa iss baar nhi hoga kyu ki iss baar RP J ke support me hai woh cheer up krke usko esi bewkoofi nhi krne denge or iss baar uski maa ka spna hai to woh yeh glti nhi kregi...and other side male character ani ka ekdm worst kr diya hai yeh btao ani jhanak ko ilu bola kbhi uske liye stand liya? Woh baar baar bolfa rha J tum berehem ho itna muje kisine nhi thukraya jitna tumne muje thukraya hai fir woh jealous feel krvane ke liye arshi se shadi krna or hmesha J ko hi target kiya jata kamwali chaiiwali humiliation home breaker ka tag this time usko thodi choti si success mil jati uski respect hoti publicly and woh thoda confidence boost kr pati ki woh kuch kr skti bt ani babu ko woh success hazam nhi hoti jahan dusro ke support se J uss mukam tk phunche woh ani babuu nhi chahte unke liye J tbh success ho skti if ghrwale or arshi didi ko problem na ho or uss success ke piche dear sirr ji ka hath ho vrna woh J ko piche hattne pr mjboor krte hai as always

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ani thought J tried to jalao Arshi - yeh twist purana ho gaya hai na... a month old now !

Toh next twist has been gift wrapped and presented to the audience, who better than from Ani again !

Makers favourite kathh putli toh Ani hi hai na ,baki Ani bashing toh sadiyo se chalta aa raha, aur arso tak chalega !

Originally posted by: PPak

Woke up to J losing with hints that is was for Ani that she does it.

I said this will happen. Ani is capable of asking for this sacrifice. Ani might have helped J but no one can now say that his help is selfless. He is guilty of using and hurting J, for his happiness, guilt, his loneliness, his despair. If this is true - what a ML? Wow!!

Where is the guilt for J?

Have to catch up on the other write ups. This show has to be the most depressing and negative one I've seen, even worse than Imlie. Last but one episode J will be shown as successful and happy, last episode she will die.

Joke is - we all will be watching this till that day, because Leena has spun a tale we cannot seem to disengage from.

rysohini thumbnail

Let's wait for the epi to air, to see why Ani asked for this supreme sacrifice !

Was it to ease himself off the Arshi guilt, or did Arshi/Shrishti threaten J with dire consequences if Arshi lost to J or while this would serve as a redemption for Ani when it came to Arshi, it would make him guilt driven for J !

We will have to wait and watch, but I have said this now a few times and I say it again, till the time Ani has a realisation of his wrong doings towards J, and his character sees positive growth, no matter how many times RuNak meet, they will only break !

Now when and how this character growth of Ani gets triggered, is what we have to wait and watch !

Filhaal toh lag raha hai, AK and J's somewhat closeness to him, will cause way lot more friction between RuNak and will only drift them apart !

Also RuNak meeting eo one on one, serves no purpose except breaking them further, so it's better they don't meet one on one!

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Sohu, bhot pehle jb yeh pta chla ani mumbai jane ke liye arshi ko manane ki koshish me lga hai tbse muje drr tha if J or arshi ka face off hua yeh J firse ani ko dekh ke emotionally weak hokr arshi ko jitne degi..bt that time someone told me ki esa iss baar nhi hoga kyu ki iss baar RP J ke support me hai woh cheer up krke usko esi bewkoofi nhi krne denge or iss baar uski maa ka spna hai to woh yeh glti nhi kregi...and other side male character ani ka ekdm worst kr diya hai yeh btao ani jhanak ko ilu bola kbhi uske liye stand liya? Woh baar baar bolfa rha J tum berehem ho itna muje kisine nhi thukraya jitna tumne muje thukraya hai fir woh jealous feel krvane ke liye arshi se shadi krna or hmesha J ko hi target kiya jata kamwali chaiiwali humiliation home breaker ka tag this time usko thodi choti si success mil jati uski respect hoti publicly and woh thoda confidence boost kr pati ki woh kuch kr skti bt ani babu ko woh success hazam nhi hoti jahan dusro ke support se J uss mukam tk phunche woh ani babuu nhi chahte unke liye J tbh success ho skti if ghrwale or arshi didi ko problem na ho or uss success ke piche dear sirr ji ka hath ho vrna woh J ko piche hattne pr mjboor krte hai as always

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Ab muje runak ki hope bhi mrr chuki hai makers ko anishit chalana hai chalne do ab J agr still ani se obsessed hokr BH jati hai to usse bda mahamurkh ajtk mene nhi dekha na J success deserve krti hai na hm audience runak deserve krte hai...makers glorify EMA, or cheating on each other ,yhi audience ko dikhana chahte hai leena ji ke liye words nhi bche bolne ko tum ankh bnd krke mnn me buri se buri gali socho....whi leena ji ke liye mene bola esa maan lenasmiley35

rysohini thumbnail

I personally do not rely or believe in the moral policing that these shows try to portray but I do want the writers to be honest towards whatever narrative, they are attempting to show !

This na ghar ka na ghat ka is just too mis-leading ! For me the base of love is love, not marriage ! And I can clearly see where the love is and where it isn't !

So, for me I do not even want to term it as a relationship such as an EMA ! Qki one is a situationship and the other is a connection of the heart !

Ek shaadi jo puri tarhah hui nehi hai, aur ek shaadi jo kagzi toot chuka hai but dil se juda huya hai !

The point is, the moral conflict that has stopped them from uniting in 265 odd epi s, does that mean this moral conflict will continue till the next 265?

Mallab nadiya ke do par, quite literally? Aajeevan moral conflict game khelte phirenge yeh dono? Phir when will RuNak happen, on the last but one epi?

Also, a linear trajectory, gets boring after a while ! Ani was Ani simply coz he was different ! Abb bbas Ani mahaan aur J mahaanta, ke beech Arshi ka free pass aur viewers ki pis jana!

Worst is, this effing narrative is fetching TRPs !

Originally posted by: sanfan

Vira, Sohini

Read both your posts

Bang on!!

My sense and it has been my apprehension for a quite a while now I think Maya and I are on the same page on this I feelโ€ฆ Leena is flirting with the concept of EMA which technically this story has now moved into the realm of. For me, from the period I have watched, I have seen this as a story where emotional infidelity has already been strayed into and therefore my insistence on the tale being moral conflict theme. I have never been in doubt from day one ( from the time I started to watch the serial) about this being the theme. I am not squeamish about the emotional infidelity theme and I think if handled sensitively, a good love story can emerge even without resorting to forced marriage plot devices. I generally draw the line on EMA on this medium as I donโ€™t think this medium has the ability to handle such themes with sensitivity because it depends on whose perspective it is portraying as the empathy can shift based on that

I know a lot of viewers placed a lot of importance on the โ€œforced weddingโ€ and just assumed that it was the real deal! They โ€œdeludedโ€ themselves into thinking that since shaadi hui hain toh yehi final hain. Yes, it is still the real deal but not in the way a large section of the audience is seeing thisโ€ฆLeena is clearly attempting something different but has no confidence that she can pull it off. Which is why she keeps harping on meri biwi mera damaad on the one hand and getting Arshi to play touch me not

I donโ€™t know the Ghum angle much but if I am not mistaken, the writer must be a Leena clone who must have kept the third angle as the interested party till the end and not known what to do with it and finally combusted ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ofc you could ask me why did I become interested in this sordid mess if I knew it had such an arc? I was largely drawn in by the writing for Aniโ€™s character and I was curious how will they handle this moral angle, my issue with writers now is about clarity. Decide what love story are you projecting and build the edifice around it. Donโ€™t be a fence sitter. If you have decided this is an EMAโ€ฆ have the conviction to build around itโ€ฆYes, you will lose viewers coz many have sensibilities that attach importance on the institution of marriage but for the record I have seen far more mockery of relationships under the guise of this institution so I am not interested to take morality lessons from this medium.

OR if you donโ€™t think you have the ability to pull it off, dont muck aroundโ€ฆ.dont heap all the burden of nuance, morality on one half of the pair and make the other character stray into infidelity without a care in the world. If both are squeamish about the relationship also donโ€™t make only one character do all the heavy lifting ( in this case, Aniโ€™s character) Move this into the Amar Prem mode and let them โ€œchalo ek phir se Ajnabi ban jaaye hum donoโ€

Jo afasana jise anjaam tak laana na ho mumkin

Use ek khub soorat mod dekar chodna acchaโ€โ€

Sorry if the thoughts are in a rambling mode

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Ani thought J tried to jalao Arshi - yeh twist purana ho gaya hai na... a month old now !

Toh next twist has been gift wrapped and presented to the audience, who better than from Ani again !

Makers favourite kathh putli toh Ani hi hai na ,baki Ani bashing toh sadiyo se chalta aa raha, aur arso tak chalega !

How much will they tarnish the ML?

Right now, I want for J to consider dues to Ani fully paid, for they sure have been. She owes him nothing anymore. Saving J from Tejas and keeping her safe in his toxic house; J has more than repaid all he has done for her. This relieves his guilt wrt Arshi and also at the same time it should relieve J of her gratitude to Ani for anything he has done. He will never stand up for J against Arshi or his family. I can't stand the glee BH will have at Arshi winning over J. But anyway....

This also makes AK's role come in more. She may have lost the show but hopefully her career with AK will grow exponentially, and Ani can suffer for the next 200 episodes. He keeps making mistake after mistake that causes torture to J, and then thinks he knows what is better for J than AK.

Seriously worst ML in the face of ITV

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

truth speaking the day that actress was confirmed as the negative counterpart I knew show was doomed she did same nagative character on previous show she had and ruined it. they should just rename the show as arshi ka show.

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajal9

seriously - to give confidence to a rich well established spoilt girl who he knew had everyone as support, he took away the livelihood of an orphan with no real relationships, money, friends.

RP made it clear J needed a job to survive and that he already had trouble keeping J at his place bcos of his wife.

So Ani is himself pushing J into AK's arms - and cannot have any complaints because in choosing Arshi's win, he pushes J to need AK's help more, and indirectly sends her to him.

I wonder whether this is makers way to ensure they justify J and AK - not that they needed to with Anishi married anyway.

I hope Arshi goes back to the hotel and plans for a romantic surprise for Ani to celebrate her win. Let him be a performing monkey for the rest of his life.

J dues are done. No one can ever say anymore - all that Ani did for her...it's all neutralised with what he did today.