Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

The makers have been doing this to the viewers for such a long time now !

Almost 1 month of leads not meeting, usse pehle 3 weeks of no one on one scenes of leads !

Only the TRP numbers matter, what the online audience wants does not ! And they are getting the numbers, so clearly TRP audience is enjoying the drama !

So the makers are not bothered about RuNak, on the contrary they will keep the leads separated for as long a time they can afford to, qki this is what fetches the TRPs clearly !

Plus jo X pe negative pulicity ho rahi hai, usse toh aur chaar chand lag gayi hai show ko, any publicity is good publicity for the makers !

Originally posted by: Rajal9

Yrr pr ese trp lake yeh log itna khush ho jayenge ki chlo negativity se logo ke criticism ka samna krna pdega isi bahane inko trp mil jayegi ...actually idiot toh me hu jo hope pr hope rkhe jaa rhi thi even itna emotional attachment hogya tha ki apne koi ache din ko bhi ese bure serial ke liye khrab kr lete haismiley26

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-h2W1iij2D/?igsh=MWJ4ejY1M2o4cmd3ZQ== watch this . Jhanak is taunting ANI so he directly asked for sacrifice. She is angry on him . Our boy is capable for anything

I know..

Ani what a character growth...

Kudos to makers for writing such an amazing script๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Rajal9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Muje aaj woh harshad chopra ka ek interview yaad aa gya makers show ki story bigadte hai taki thik kiya ja ske badme audience ko show se jude rkhne ke liye itna bigadkr fir badme thoda sudharenge fir jb ekdm kachra ho jayegi story tb leap lenge or character change kr denge sbka trp hi matter krti inke liyesmiley19smiley18

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

The makers have been doing this to the viewers for such a long time now !

Almost 1 month of leads not meeting, usse pehle 3 weeks of no one on one scenes of leads !

Only the TRP numbers matter, what the online audience wants does not ! And they are getting the numbers, so clearly TRP audience is enjoying the drama !

So the makers are not bothered about RuNak, on the contrary they will keep the leads separated for as long a time they can afford to, qki this is what fetches the TRPs clearly !

Plus jo X pe negative pulicity ho rahi hai, usse toh aur chaar chand lag gayi hai show ko, any publicity is good publicity for the makers !

Sohini but for trp audience also it's a 220V current shock...

They don't like fl losing..and Pl winning...

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - Not directly Arshi ke liye, but due to the guilt he feels for Arshi ! Jiss karan abb zimmedari ka bouchhar hai !

Arshi's win and she getting back her lost confidence and wanting to dance again - is liberating for Ani !

He might have possibly told J, we both are responsible for Arshi's unfortunate circumstance and hence we should try and bail her out of it !

And the TURU LOU that these two have for eo, J toh khushi khushi jaan de degi apni Sirji ke liye, toh yeh trophy toh tuchhya hai !

As for Ani, may be if he is liberated off his guilt, he starts going back to being the OG Ani - I don't know what the makers have planned for this character - but he will be shown conveniently weak and the anti-hero - coz sare twists Ani ko hi toh lane hai - kabhi J ne Arshi ko jalane ki kohshish ki, yeh sochke toh kabhi asking J to sacrifice for Arshi didi coz she has suffered a lot coz of RuNak and needs her lost confidence back !

Truth be told, till the time the Arshi character is handled and shown the door, RuNak milan na mumkin hai ! And for Arshi to be shown the door, both Ani and the BH has to be super pissed and so done with her - it's gonna be a process!

The other truth is, till the time J is somewhat successful, she has no foot to stand on !

Lastly, the fact that the makers are pushing in zabardasti ke lollipops are indication enough that the makers are trying to somewhat keep the online viewers hopes alive for RuNak - now whether we want to fall for the trap or not, is our call !

And to think there could have been so many other storylines with RuNak in the centre and Choton/Minu , Apu/Lalon and their inter personal bonds with RuNak ! But makers love Arshi, so we are stuck with her for life long and so is RuNak !

Originally posted by: vira76

In the end if they are baazigar we are the losers. If ani did this , finally ani bhi dil se utar jayega. Arshi ke liye he did such thing ? What happened to making J big star,getting revenge etc etc โ€ฆ I can finally stop shipping runak โ€ฆ jhanak is never going to act out of her mahanata character โ€ฆ

One thing is clear they are going to show AniShit and that too now with arshi flying over the clouds happy showering her love โ€ฆ and ani finally relievedโ€ฆ

I canโ€™t watch this kind of show โ€ฆ sorry ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฌ

Arshi was barely bearable because she wanted to reject ani , now that might go away too ! Then whatโ€™s left โ€ฆ I am not sure how to express how disappointed I am

rysohini thumbnail

Let me challenge the TRP audience then, can they stop watching the show and not let the makers get the desired TRPs?

Kuchh change sirf tabhi hoga, else they will keep dangling this Arshi sword on RuNak !

Aur makers kripaya yeh RuNak lollipops bandh kar do, it's a wicked ploy that we all can see through , now!

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Sohini but for trp audience also it's a 220V current shock...

They don't like fl losing..and Pl winning...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Let me challenge the TRP audience then, can they stop watching the show and not let the makers get the desired TRPs?

Kuchh change sirf tabhi hoga, else they will keep dangling this Arshi sword on RuNak !

Aur makers kripaya yeh RuNak lollipops bandh kar do, it's a wicked ploy that we all can see through , now!

Makers are too arrogant about their numbers...once they lost audience they will never get back...The best example is Imlie season 1.

When I started watching ghum, it was in third position and imlie in second position...with bakwas Imlie lost their second position..till the end of the show they never got 2nd position back.

rysohini thumbnail

The guts the makers have , to give RuNak lollipops , zabardasti ke smiley7 Himmat hai toh be honest and stick to your bullsh*t narrative na, beech mein lollipop dikhake kise tasalli de rahe ho?

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Makers are too arrogant about their numbers...once they lost audience they will never get back...The best example is Imlie season 1.

When I started watching ghum, it was in third position and imlie in second position...with bakwas Imlie lost their second position..till the end of the show they never got 2nd position back.

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i wonder who will give us update if no one will watchsmiley36

Insta ๐Ÿคฃ pe koi toh hongey

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supree2022

Well said! Yeh bas jhanak ko in logo ki gulaami karte huye hi dikhaayenge... They are trying to prove that she is nothing without Ani. What a bakwaas show !

No need to show Fl as mahaan , seriously there should be limit for everything.

I don't understand making her sacrifice the career for vamps.