Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

what they have made Ani intosmiley19..he cant even express his feelings, his anger, his emotions anything for Jhanak nowsmiley19

today's epi was so nice..from yesterday we r getting good epi..as finally leads have seen each othersmiley27smiley27

someone needs to throw both Shrishti & Guru ji out of the showsmiley7smiley7..today both of them speaking nonsense..& everyone just watching poor fainted Jhanaksmiley7smiley19smiley19..not a single soul came front...poor Rudra..only he came for Jhanak & was holding her & being worried for hersmiley19smiley19..Ani worried, but helplessly standing theresmiley29smiley19..cause Arshi has held his hand to stop himsmiley7smiley7

this 3 people Arshi , Shrishti & her dad r just plain jealous of Jhanaksmiley7smiley7

looks like Jhanak is much better dancer then so caled Shrishti & Arshi..just like her momsmiley27smiley27 & she proved thatsmiley32...

Ani's hands automatically went for clap both timessmiley36smiley36smiley36..but Arshi's naazar made him stop there onlysmiley37smiley37..he couldnt even express his happiness for jhanak there openlysmiley19smiley19..but he was very happy for her...he also realized, that she is having lack of energy..now all his emotions r comg outsmiley7smiley7..when it was needed he was busy with Arshi Arshismiley7smiley7..now forgot Arshi & went again behind Jhanaksmiley7smiley7

Lallon & Appu in their own world...looks like Appu is inspiration for Lallon to sing..he said he was happy she being here, which makes him want to singsmiley43smiley43

cant wait tom for Adi's entry...where all r just being mute spectatorsmiley18..sure Adi will come there & take Jhanak to hospital...loved the precapsmiley40smiley40..Adi made Ani speechlesssmiley36smiley36..nothing Adi said was wrong..he rightly said..when J needed Ani the mostsmiley19smiley19..he was not there for hersmiley7smiley7 & still Ani is saying him, if he doesnt know he need not speaksmiley29smiley29..really Ani..ur actions r like that..Adi always guessed it correctsmiley32smiley32

loved how Adi said to Ani..tum haar gaye Jhannaksmiley32smiley32 & he will win her backsmiley40smiley40...though dont know what he means..by helping her ..looks like he will fall for Jhanak toosmiley36

worth watching epi in repeat after sooooooo longsmiley40

It was good episode after ages...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

You guys 🀣😭 I love this conversations. Kiya se kiya banta jaraha hai..: baaton ka bhartasmiley37 Khane mein waki luft araha hai.

Maya will be like … β€œwhat rubbish are you all talking” - πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anum, I am going through tags and I am clueless...

And from which topic you guys reached this khana topic πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ talented girls..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Watched the Teej episode! For a moment I thought Krushal was being serious not wanting to wear the lipstick πŸ˜† But then I realized it’s all scripted.

But the way they hug after their funny song performance on Tune shaadi mujhse nahe rachayi was lovesmiley42 such an organic chemistry. Can’t take my eyes off.

Kuch aur notice karna tha kiya? ZainebπŸ‘€

I had told u know Anum smiley36 u will end ur bday in good laugh smiley27smiley31… their whole part was cute & hilarious smiley36 Krushsl complaining smiley36 j not supporting him smiley37 aapne aap main maze le rahi hai smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hahaha!!+

Jo bhi hai bahut hi lajawab hai 😍

Hmari Sindhi Biryani + Bareilly ki Barfi = dono hi behtreeen hai na? 😍πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Your combination of things naa is so unique I must say... πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
it just started smiley37 whole day he will put this edit now smiley37smiley37smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Its me or in teej Special, they are hardly showing Krushal n hibasmiley24

Teen is full of them I felt... Cooking part they show.. But good screen space..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Apart from the awesome precap, I am literally enjoying forum ke ghar ghar ki kahani with Gopi bahu, saas and laalchi foodie husband smiley37

Anum, for the first time I liked Aditya 😜😍

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bahu toh hai sarva guna sampann- ek bhram waaliπŸ€ͺ I have kept them postedπŸ˜€

Did you watch that show... shrenu Parikh.. Started so well and then why did she forgive all of them and become so good.... I was loving her revenge mode and then I missed few episodes and when I started again the entire role was changee to normal Bahu.. 😐😐

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Urmila ? Rashi ki maa? smiley37 Good candidate

She was a comedy piece... Urmila

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

after finals looks like it’s their tracksmiley36.. they need J back there for more drama smiley36

Jhanak shouldn't go to BH because Ani to Charsi ka gulaam ban gaya hai uski marji ke bina saans bhi nahi leta

Ani should sing this song "Main Joru ka gulaam are ban ke rahunga, Shaam Savere ab main joru joru kahunga, main Joru ka gulaam are ban ke rahunga"

Edited by 1PariGupta - 1 months ago