Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

But does Jhanak land really have kushi , scared of their writers...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

sorry long post!

Ek aur baat hai ... why do we want to always think of this as character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

I am happy that you wrote this post.

You summarised all the long discussions to a single post.

I feel the actor deserves much much appreciation for giving life to Anirudh the way he was written... Anirudh can be stamped easily as a villian than a hero . Krushal nailed it giving all the needed expressions Which makes Anirudh so adorable.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Anum watch for this scenesmiley37

But he is so stubborn, scripted πŸ€”πŸ€”

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But does Jhanak land really have kushi , scared of their writers...

Ha ha...she is trying to cheer up runak fans.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes it’s good for us and better for ani! He wanted to hold hands with Arshi because otherwise his hands are going out of control clapping for Jhanak’s mind blowing performance!!!πŸ˜›

After the dance how he was going to clap and then folded the hands... 😝😜

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: great_love

Are Mayuri I was joking πŸ˜ƒ

Certain someone nothing in actually contribution in Mumbai journey

Arey am also joking...did nt you see teej today 's episode...

These are ani's words.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

This hug was sure unscripted smiley42smiley42 the way Krushal came smiling is so Krushal & Hiba smiley42smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-Zi8M4o6_V/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

But he is so stubborn, scripted πŸ€”πŸ€”

I think that was scripted… but last for red lipstick he was saying green smiley24smiley36 & then laughing
MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Aur hamrey andar bhi umeed ki kiran aisey hi jagi hai na??? 😜😎πŸ₯³

Ye raaz ab raaz nhi raha doston 😱😝

Will we be banned from forum for making the secret, public discussions... Look for a lipstick he was so stubborn...

Mujhe darr lag raha hai.. 😜😝😜

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

I think that was scripted… but last for red lipstick he was saying green smiley24smiley36 & then laughing

Yes, green it seems.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The other pair he knew all answers so well..