🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Ager zainab aaj trp decrease hogi to definitely commitment bhi break hoga☺️

Abhi trp decrease sayad na ho bcz Jhanak ki back to back performances chal rhi hn + Aditya ko audience such me pasand kr rahi hn

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Krushal was so Ani , during the lipstick fiasco smiley1And he was pissed off that J was having fun at his expense and not supporting him smiley36

He didn’t become 100 percent Ani shayad didi ki yaad aa gayi beech meinπŸ€ͺ

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Baa Bahu aur Biba naya show IF pe har din har ghadi 😜

Lolz.....😜

Sundar 6 😍

Aur hum kis kirdar k layaq hai ismein? πŸ˜‰

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

That first Bit ❀️❀️❀️

The way she was looking at him with that smile on her face & longing in her eyes & he was already looking at her with the same yearning πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ίβ£οΈβ£οΈ

The lyrics was so perfect, it was like she was performing this just for him...

And this another bit in the song "Kabhi Dikhe Chaand pe" That frame was just ❀️❀️πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

They are hopelessly in love..

20240808_105608.jpg

As I said.....

It was like

She welcomed her sirji..to her life and world again...

Tora sajan ayo tore desh......

Soye soye palkon pe Chalke mere sapno ki khidki pe AA Gaya....

She danced like Anarkali declaring her love and yearning for her man....in front of world with so much elegance....and grace..

As they say dance is the language to express the soul......her dance expressed her soul to her soulmate....he was all mesmerized.. looking at her with soo much yearning and longing....

Both missed eachother....

They are sooo sooo poetic....

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Woh toh waise bhi bhagega....

Bass kab ye dekhna haiπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

She will try maximum to hold him

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

He reminded me of that one bacha, jo out hote hi, yeh mera bat hai bolke bat leke chala jata tha, taki baki koi khel na paye smiley36

Ya carrom board ulat deta tha, if he found himself losing the game smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

He didn’t become 100 percent Ani shayad didi ki yaad aa gayi beech meinπŸ€ͺ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Looks like he is thoda impulsive, jo acha nehi laga woh muh pe bol diya, camera rolling or not, doesn't matter smiley1

Don't know this part also scripted or really he felt offended?

MMR2810 thumbnail

Will definitely watch then...

Waise bhi whole TEEJ is Paisa vasool for usπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ha..yesterday our leads didn't get much ss..but today our cuties are back..and brought so much fun.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

sorry long post!

Ek aur baat hai ... why do we want to always think of this as character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

Vira…. Sach bata Di tumne

Tum Ani deewani ho!! Itna sab kuch likh diya… yehi likh deti main Ani ki deewani hoon hum samajh jaate smiley40smiley42

We understand as we stand in the same place!!

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Kitny pyaar se dekh rahi thi na? 😍

Ye suchy pyaar me itna dard kyu hota hai?

Isn't this something relevant to the Thorn Birds story?

I really wish ek din I'll meet Hiba n say you made Jhanak so appealing πŸ’–

Bohot pyar se...smiley27

I am rewatching today's performance again and again....

Her look had sooo much pure innocent love...this pure vulnerable side that only her sirji evokes in her....

Same with him ...

They are straight out of some beautiful novel....

Aur app zarur milegi ekk din Hiba se... Zarur hoga... Universe will conspire for you...