Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

He only had problem with lipstick...I thought he uses lipstick in the show. Is nt he?

They all use every thing.. simply doing nakhra here

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Not for no reason, does Ani find Adi cheap and classless smiley2 You might come up from grass root levels and succeed with extreme hard work and dedication, but what gems you speak, when you open your mouth, goes a long way, in showing the kind of background you might have had smiley1

But why am I not surprised, except for Rudra , every other character the makers have created, is this !

Yes ....I mean...Even though both never accepted it ..Ani and jhanak deep down had accepted and valued the marriage....

Soo there Ani always felt a haq on her..and the moment wedding was annuled he understood that now he doesn't have any haq ..even after whatever he had done for her..

But this AK...who gave him so much haq to say that he would win jhanak..as if she is a trophy..Bcz he helped her twice..bas.and

Ani had never said that I made Jhanak achieve this....in fact his priority was jhanak 's success only... he did not want even jhanak to know what he did for her to get the Ad....

Here this man is standing there saying...

" Jhanak jaisa bhi perform kare main usse jeetaunga ."

Trying to take away the credit for her success....What a man!!!

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Dil chuh liya β™₯️

Hiba was looking beautiful innocent angel there πŸ’–

Yes... She was looking so gorgeous & so innocent ❀️❀️

And her steps was amazing too...

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Krushal was so Ani , during the lipstick fiasco smiley1And he was pissed off that J was having fun at his expense and not supporting him smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

They all use every thing.. simply doing nakhra here

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

I haven't watched today's episode yet... Ab dekhna padegaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Paisa vasool episode dear...

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes... She was looking so gorgeous & so innocent ❀️❀️

And her steps was amazing too...

And Hiba is really doing amazing job here....dizzy hona, pyaar ko dekh kr khush + pain alag....seriously she's nailing Jhanak πŸ’–

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ani jis tarah se aj controlled hora tha...bht hi jald ye commitment break krdega...πŸ’―β™₯️

I always knew that all they need is to come infront of eachother....then their overwhelming love for eachother is enough to break their mask...

That's happened...

Abb yeh sab bhi ho jayega...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Krushal was so Ani , during the lipstick fiasco smiley1And he was pissed off that J was having fun at his expense and not supporting him smiley36

Exactly..arey bhai be sportive..

MMR2810 thumbnail

She should be in that zone only πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Will she?? After seeing jhanak, she won't keep him in that zone...what if he runs away from her?

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I always knew that all they need is to come infront of eachother....then their overwhelming love for eachother is enough to break their mask...

That's happened...

Abb yeh sab bhi ho jayega...

And ye zaroori phase Ani ko realize krne ka indono girls me kya difference hn...

Adi bhi is necessary to let Ani realize her importance now...