🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

5 word ... hate it ...

Jhanak kitney pyaar se dekh rahi hai apne pati ko 😍

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

that whole dance seq on all the leads was so funnysmiley37...acc to their present tracksmiley37smiley37...& Ani & Jhanaksmiley42smiley42...that hug at end of their performance & that cute smile both shared with each othersmiley42smiley42...that seemed unscriptedsmiley42smiley27smiley27 no Mayuri

🩷🩷🩷🩷

I loved our leads performance and Sachin and Sailee performance...it was so hilarious..my cheeks are aching .

@bold ma be...but it was so lovely.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

wo bhi performance ke bich me rook rook kar lol

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Jhanak kitney pyaar se dekh rahi hai apne pati ko 😍

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Do you have any insta link Ashu? πŸ₯Ή

no Anum..i am watching on my iptv..its uploaded there

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

usake baad hi zainub ke dimag me khichdi pakani shuru hui ...

Originally posted by: rysohini

Jo aag inn dono ne Teej ke stage pe lagaya hai, I am sure the SR clips wouldn’t come as a surprise to the star parivaar audience πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Poor girl don't know about his Wild dreams.

now whole star parivar knowssmiley36
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Arshi ki tarhah?

Nehiiii (Hema Malini style πŸ˜‚πŸ€£) Yeh sunn se pehle main marr q nehi gayi smiley36smiley36

Naahiii......apki jaan sabsey ziada pyaari hain na hmarey liye 😍β™₯️

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

long reply.... I love Runak chemistry and am rooting for them...but not by thinking Ani is right or both are equally wrong, but because they love eo, in spite of everything.

J always respected Ani, until she realized he was playing a double game, deceiving his family and indirectly making her the target of his family's frustrations with his behavior.

It's after Ani did this constantly that J started reacting.

Ani was showing a caring and loving side to J and hiding it from his fiance. Thats plain wrong. However bad Arshi is, she invested years with Ani and he was quite happy with her till J came on the scene.

Both fell in love unexpectedly.

The diff is J even while she felt the strong pull, she never encouraged Ani and always asked him to watch out for Arshi. Whereas Ani could not stay away from J and hence he put her in a very toxic situation for his selfish reasons. How many times J refused to do what he wanted, he forced it on her for her good, she got tortured for it by BH and he was mute. The token support did nothing for J - she kept losing her confidence day by day. He could have had her stay in a girls hostel - why the need to keep her with him to be insulted esp, esp when her mom gave up her life so J will have a respectful life and Ani knows it.

The diff between Ani and J is - she never acted on her feelings, she never lied to her loved ones, while Ani did. If Ani stuck with Arshi and never crossed the line with J - I don't have a problem. But he did. He was too comfortable with J treating her as his haq but not giving her any haq. The minute Arshi or his fam questioned him, he fabricated a story that always undermined J, to escape from Arshi and BH fam. That is unfair to both J and Arshi. You can argue that is why J is so insecure now. See her body language - she belives she is a nobody. She was not like this in Kashmir. Ani allowed this to happen. Even Tejas called out the lack of respect Ani was showing J - he told her he would only marry Arshi never J.

If they showed Ani as mindful of his word and therefore sticking to Arshi, without breaking hos promises to her, that would have earned him some respect. But no, he in his monologue during his wedding said if J had given a hint he would have never married Arshi. What does that say. If not J - I'll take Arshi and that is exactly what he did. He told J he cannot live without her and blackmailed her to come to BH, once there did not stand by her, instead was telling her not to interfere in his wedding, and the worst when J showed him some hometruths, instead of understanding where he is doing wrong, he goes and does the same mistake of pda with Arshi and selfishly using her again. If we think Ani was unaware of what he was doing to Arshi its one thing, J spelt it out for him clearly what he was doing to Arshi and he is still doing it to her. ?? He has been extremely unfair to Arshi. Why can't he tell Arshi - he does not love her but will promise to be with her if she wants him? Like J asked why marry Arshi when he does not love her? If J knew Ani loved her she may have taken a stand for their marriage realizing it was from both sides. If you see in the story she always said but you love Arshi didi and he never said he did not - ever. She told him - you and Arshi didi are like a tree and no one can take you down....she genuinely believed Ani loved Arshi and was maybe confused abt her. Thats why she never accepeted her love, and sent him to Arshi. She came to BH when he said he loved her and he came and said he invited J to his wedding with Arshi and if Arshi was angry with him.

Last but not least - he thinks J can actually hurt Arshi, and goes to the police station to ensure J gets punished, offers her no comfort whn she comes to him, does not even apologize because his fam is there and goes to see her early mornin gchupke se, when J left BH and he is asking why she did not wait for a few days for him to help her....damn self centred dont you think?

Also he is thinking if I did not go behind J it means I dont love her. He does not even know whom he loves. If there was no change he would have had 2 women indefinitely. Would you accept a man like this in real life? J could have died for all Ani cared. His precious Arshi said don't look for J and he did not.

J's mistakes are stupidity, mahaanatha, sacrifice, self deprecation and never hurt anyone else but herself.

Ani's mistakes were selfishness, deceit, mind games, black mail to get his way, cowardice (after confessing his love - pretending the next morning), confusion (love Arshi or J) he hurt everyone around him BH included and Arshi & J the most. He also has love for Appu and the bechari's in life and that endears him to us and J.

Take all the above as argument sake...if I did not like Ani and J - I would not be watching Jhanak, so thats why I say - I'm happy for them to unite but after Ani has paid appropriately for all of above. J has suffered more than her due and deserves a break.

Wait and see, Ani will tomorrow tell himself - J left BH because she wanted better opportunities and found someone who could provide it - that's what he told Arshi this week...and then his comment on her not waiting....makes it still about him first. Hehas not even realized his mistakes.

A really long post....

I am a little busy right now....Give me some time..... I will read and respond.....

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

wo bhi performance ke bich me rook rook kar lol

Jab pyaar samny ho kr dil me dard ho...to? 😍

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Tom sautan rocking, Ani shocking and we are jumping smiley37smiley37

to day Salman's story will be full with precap onlysmiley37smiley37