Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Standing and watching drama happening.. Ab iska insaniyat mar gaya hai kya?smiley44smiley36

so tom all of them will get the ans in form of Adismiley36 & Ani getting heart attack seeing his sautansmiley37
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Teej Episode na Asmi β™₯️

Ankho ki gustakhiyan maaf hoon!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

i am going to watch that nowsmiley36
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

kya goddyji aap bhi...

Hera Pheri Baburao GIF

when adi said "tum jhanak ko har chuke ho" ...dekha nahi chehara utar gaya tha... abhi bhi ani ka planning Jhanak ko door se dekhana hi hai! Wo bus chahata hai wo "safe" aur "khush" rahe! Adi helped Jhanak .. so Adi is good accoridng to Jhanak ... Ani ke liye duniya ke sare mard bekar hai , so he is bad in his dictionary...

Use Jhanak se shadi karani nahi hai, par usaki shadi hone bhi nahi deni hai! ye dono bate sach hai!!

We have take baby steps for our hopes 🀣😭 Leena mata kuch bhi ker sakti hai.
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

actually Shristi was demanding Jhanak to dance and Jhanak was performing the dance and Charasi was surprised, the first time she was like wow she can really dance... maine itane saal nach nach kar ghootane kharab kar diye, she is dancing without training lol ...

In a sense, Shristi was making a fool of herself in front of national television... one of the judges was against her demands, and she was looking like a completely unreasonable person and honestly looked like she was a little insane...

in a way she was giving Jhanak a chance to prove her talent to the audience... she got more opportunity to show her dance compared to the other contestants in front of national tv and that too when challenged on the spot, and people applauded her, people watching online will be impressed by her talent, hence will get more votes.. in the end Shristi was working in Jhanak's favor lol...

as always ye jis dali par baithti hai , use hi katati hai!! its a special talent , not everyone can do it... and she never fails to impress me! smiley37

Man Sitting On Branch Chopping GIF

Did you see, how our hero trying to hold his aada wife hand when judges appreciating Jhanak's performance.

It seems Arshi is still in touch me not mode.

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Teej Episode na Asmi β™₯️

Ankho ki gustakhiyan maaf hoon!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜‰

Mujhe bhi Ankhon ki ghustakiyan dekhni hai smiley15smiley36 Link do smiley17
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

actually Shristi was demanding Jhanak to dance and Jhanak was doing the dance and Charasi was surprised, the first time she was like wow she can really dance... maine itane saal nach nach kar ghootane kharab kar diye, she is dancing without training lol ...

In a sense, Shristi was making a fool of herself in front of national television... one of the judges was against her demands, and she was looking like a completely unreasonable person and honestly looked like she was a little insane...

in a way she was giving Jhanak a chance to prove her talent to the audience... she got more opportunity to show her dance compared to the other contestants in front of national tv and that too when challenged on the spot, and people applauded her, people watching online will be impressed by her talent, hence will get more votes.. in the end Shristi was working in Jhanak's favor lol...

as always ye jis dali par baithti hai , use hi katati hai!! its a special talent , not everyone can do it... and she never fails to impress me! smiley37

Man Sitting On Branch Chopping GIF

Shrishti is mad......

She knew Jhanak was participating here in the dance competition..Still she forced Arshi to come here and participate..in a way forcing Jhanak back into their life...

When Jhanak had left with her own wish...sacrificing her love....Ani was trying to move on with her daughter ..and still she did this..

I am watching the dance on "bahara" again and again....How beautiful....

Jhanak literally welcomed her Sirji...to Mumbai and back into her life in such a beautiful elegant way...

Tora Sajan ayo tore Desh.....

The way Jhanak kept looking at him in between her performance and Ani gradually went to his own world all mesmerized...is soo soo beautiful....

The way they showed Ani's face in BG when lyrics said...." kabhi woh Chand pe.."

And Jhanak almost forgot at one point that she was performing....and kept looking at him..

Mask fell off from both the sides....smiley42

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

& i hope she accepts it & stays in Mumbai onlysmiley14smiley14...its time to move on from toxic peoplesmiley40 & let them keep on getting jealous of her successsmiley40smiley41

She might not accept directly . RP is still more relevant than AK. It will be parellel to ANI track. RP will again convince her to do the movie with AK. Jhanak directly accepting the

Movie does not go with her character. But finally she will accept it. Audience are liking RP more than AK. I think he has declined SONY show I am getting a feeling his stay will be extended

samarp2 thumbnail

Jhanak in teej epi tellingsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

inko toh romance hi nahin aatasmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ani agreeing to thatsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Ani can only do pdasmiley36no romancesmiley37

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: piapriya

Itne dheere kareeb aaynge tbtk hum gareeb ho jaynge smiley36

🀣😭 Feelings he sukh jayen gi bhai!
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

She might not accept directly . RP is still more relevant than AK. It will be parellel to ANI track. RP will again convince her to do the movie with AK. Jhanak directly accepting the

Movie does not go with her character. But finally she will accept it. Audience are liking RP more than AK. I think he has declined SONY show I am getting a feeling his stay will be extended

i think his still 2 months r leftsmiley24