Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

ye kaun hai ab.... sasurji? ya mere saas ki saas?

Yeh saakshaat Leena ji hain jo gujju pariwar me Kashmir dish dhoondh rahi hainπŸ˜„

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, after he saw Ani his man ego came out ... before without ani he was alright , there were no dialogues of him or actions to win Jhanak, now he is just doing this out of spite. ... Ani is bringing out the bad side of him lol

Originally posted by: rysohini

Not for no reason, does Ani find Adi cheap and classless smiley2 You might come up from grass root levels and succeed with extreme hard work and dedication, but what gems you speak, when you open your mouth, goes a long way, in showing the kind of background you might have had smiley1

But why am I not surprised, except for Rudra , every other character the makers have created, is this !

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

it has ... just play the latest one you see and do play next ... sometimes it does not appear on the list

oh really thank you Vira! 5 words smiley7

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wouldn't rake my brain with one and let him wreck havoc in my life - no way smiley37

Originally posted by: PPak

have you not heard reformed rakes make the best husbands. smiley1

vira76 thumbnail

heen... gopi bahu ke pariwar me leena ji... smiley37

pri aapako parivar ka hisa bana to door. direct leena ghoshit kar diya!!

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yeh saakshaat Leena ji hain jo gujju pariwar me Kashmir dish dhoondh rahi hainπŸ˜„

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sasurji chalega. nanad chalega(forgot her name sumn she was in sns) Saas ki grandsaas bhi chalega but ye paglet aurat Leena mat bana do πŸ’€

https://tenor.com/bYS1O.gif

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan..... I mean....

If makers want to show a man who tried to take advantage of her while shooting...who had the bad reputation of being a flirt and used to badly behave with female costars...

Who enters into her room drunk and started drinking in front of her...

And who now wants to win her as a trophy.. wants to make her successful with the expectation of winning her .....

If makers want to present him as bohot bohot accha admi,then my definition of accha admi will change foreversmiley37

Meri after Kashmir track ani ke liye achha aadmi ki tag change ho gayi seriously for jhanak na adi deserve karta hai aur na ani .both are useless hain

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

abhi too early to say.. he respects Jhanak as artist, but i dont know what he wants from her yet... abhi friend hai ya foe to pata chalana baki hai! we have not see lot of him so i want not run assumptions yet

So how did AK got to know Charsi is Ani ki wife? πŸ‘€
vira76 thumbnail

aapako suman pasand hai! to suman sold! i have no idea who is she lol

Originally posted by: piapriya

Sasurji chalega. nanad chalega(forgot her name sumn she was in sns) Saas ki grandsaas bhi chalega but ye paglet aurat Leena mat bana do πŸ’€

https://tenor.com/bYS1O.gif

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

abhi too early to say.. he respects Jhanak as artist, but i dont know what he wants from her yet... abhi friend hai ya foe to pata chalana baki hai! we have not see lot of him so i want not run assumptions yet

I guess he will offer movie chance . on stage after finals...so she can't deny his offer.