Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

Dekhlo. Much lighter epi. Srishti was evil but lots of performances from Jhanak. Call me saddist, i was laughing at Ani's condition, when Jhanak Gurur ji was taking care of J on stage and bechara could not move and Arshi's eyes were on him like button smiley36

He became arshi slave..he has to free himself from her shackles.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yeah me also loved precap...

I just want AK to crush SK also ..

I want AK to keep repeating apke biwi...your wife to Ani the same way and number times Ani said meri biwi to his family, I love you Arhsi, Ghar ke lakshmi saras, he will always go back to her, no one can come between them,...I want all this repeated back at Anismiley15

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

You too Mayuri? smiley1smiley27

Like a true blue bong, hard core non-vegetarian - chicken, fish, mutton prawn....just bring them on smiley37

Chicken lover in the forum 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

tellyme thumbnail

Chicken lover in the forum 🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷

me tooo... smiley39 five words...hnnnn
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Depends on whether you are holding a gun on our kaanpatti smiley37smiley44Else we will keep doing shaanpatti and at times marham patti smiley36

Haan..... I mean....

If makers want to show a man who tried to take advantage of her while shooting...who had the bad reputation of being a flirt and used to badly behave with female costars...

Who enters into her room drunk in the night and started drinking in front of her...

And who now wants to win her as a trophy.. wants to make her successful with the expectation of winning her .....

If makers want to present him as bohot bohot accha admi,then my definition of accha admi will change foreversmiley37

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail

i am on a roll and for the first time in weeks wanting to see the episode this hulu has not uploaded the episode yet.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

abhi too early to say.. he respects Jhanak as artist, but i dont know what he wants from her yet... abhi friend hai ya foe to pata chalana baki hai! we have not see lot of him so i want not run assumptions yet

Originally posted by: shanakanj

AK does not have any real intention to woo her. He just want to invoke the suppressed feeling in ANI. He has to take badla also from ANI. He knows ANI well that how much he is possessive for her and even jhanak loves him above everything. He is a true friend to jhanak who respect her.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

it has ... just play the latest one you see and do play next ... sometimes it does not appear on the list

Originally posted by: PPak

i am on a roll and for the first time in weeks wanting to see the episode this hulu has not uploaded the episode yet.

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Depends on whether you are holding a gun on our kaanpatti smiley37smiley44Else we will keep doing shaanpatti and at times marham patti smiley36

So true lmao smiley37

Pighal jate bande ki harqaton se. Upar se so many acche aadmi and beta-baap Jhanak has, Ani also needs some ppl on his end

PPak thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan..... I mean....

If makers want to show a man who tried to take advantage of her while shooting...who had the bad reputation of being a flirt and used to badly behave with female costars...

Who enters into her room drunk and started drinking in front of her...

And who now wants to win her as a trophy.. wants to make her successful with the expectation of winning her .....

If makers want to present him as bohot bohot accha admi,then my definition of accha admi will change foreversmiley37

have you not heard reformed rakes make the best husbands. smiley1