Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Aisa hi ho, I had a chill run down my spine, with "Tum Jhanak ko haar chuke ho, abb main use jitunga" - let makers not reduce J into a trophy or item number pleasesmiley1 I am sure AK can do better than mouthing dialogues like this !

Clearly challange de diya bande ne ani ko.so adi is interested to Jhanak.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Baba re do chaar adjectives toh aapne discover ki lagta smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Forum ki bahu- sundar susheel natkhat gyaani antaryaami Lakshmi Saraswati πŸ˜‚

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

AK does not have any real intention to woo her. He just want to invoke the suppressed feeling in ANI. He has to take badla also from ANI. He knows ANI well that how much he is possessive for her and even jhanak loves him above everything. He is a true friend to jhanak who respect her.

i disagree - he is into her and diff from all the other gf's. If you go back and see his goodbye to J there was a regret that he did not have some one like her to spend his life with. I agree with Sohini on I dont want a brash Adi. I want the depth and nuances that this show used to have, you had to rewatch the scenes and everytime you would pick something you missed earlier - the dialogues the expressions...that kind of writing has been missing for a while. In addiiton to Runak separation thats what made the episodes unbearble.

The only single scene I liked during long Runak separation is the Ani Bodoma and /choton conversation where Ani was missing J and pulling Choton's leg...that was a whole some scene.

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Forget about old episodes.. start from yesterday and onwards 😈

Today Jhanak ne swagat Kiya Sirji ka Mumbai me...

Tora Sajan Ayo tore Desh....

Badli Badra badla sawan...badla jag ne vesh...

Yes....her beloved has come to her land...

And he was again mesmerized to see her on stage.....her dance still takes his to another world where he just forgets his surroundings and gets into a new world where it is only him and Jhanak....

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

SK needs to get humiliated on national TV. She was showing attitude to the lady judge also. AK should really put her in place.

Sunsh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am so disappointed with Ani today. Standing there and watching an unconscious girl- taking so much time to react on her condition unlike RP and on top of that you claim, you love that girl. No one cares where you are stucked in life- its about helping a person in crisis. That Ani was not seen today. Yeh Kaisa Pyaar hai- hard for me to digest.

Appu is getting little tough to tolerate. She is real badtameez. Lallon bahut hi bura phas raha hai.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bold - Depends on whether you are holding a gun on our kaanpatti smiley37smiley44Else we will keep doing shaanpatti and at times marham patti smiley36

thats too much hindi for me...its my second language - kaanpatti? shaanpatti? i got the marham patti one

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

once he gets caught smiley36 he uses excuses smiley37

Excuses also comes naturally for him.. instant excuse and escapesmiley37smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

hamane ahem ji , kokila dhoondh li hai .. aap rashi banegi?

Kokila kaun hai??

Damn five words

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aisa hi ho, I had a chill run down my spine, with "Tum Jhanak ko haar chuke ho, abb main use jitunga" - let makers not reduce J into a trophy or item number pleasesmiley1 I am sure AK can do better than mouthing dialogues like this !

Exactly..... though I am excited to see Ani vs AK ... showdown...

But his dialogues in precap were problematic on so many levels....

Jhanak is a human being....not a trophy that Ani had lost and Aditya would win...

And what is that" Jhanak jaisa bhi perform kare Wahi jeetne wali hai"....What are they trying to do.....!!!abb Jhanak ke victory ka credit Jhanak Ko chod ke sabko milega...