Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: shanakanj

ANI tried to clap on jhanak performance but didi ke darr se wapas haath neeche kar liya. That was really fun like how much terror he has of didi. He really felt happy from inside. That’s enough for me. AK is here to stay long it seems. Precap was awesome . AK challenging ANI . He has not forgotten the insult during ad shoot.

Jhanak once said.. β€œap kitna darte hain Arshi didi se” smiley37

But I really want Ani to come to his original self.. who cares about Arshi. β€œam I clear” is missing tremendously. πŸ₯Ί

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Adi ko hero banadiya hai faltu me 🫀

Uska wo apna bngya hn jo bina kisi se darey usky liye fight kar raha hai πŸ‘Š

Well it's not like all of sudden he turned hero. During Ad shoot also he spoke with Ani in the same way. But he didn't cross the line because he thought Ani is her husband. Now he doesn't have that to step out, so he will go with his all to be with Jhanak.

Ani also never stood up for himself, he always adjusts with whatever life throws at him.

I think AK will bring brave Ani this time.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Looks wise no one beats our hot chocolate..but AK attitude 😍😍😍

yaa .. look wise Hero is hero only smiley42 & 2nd lead is so so smiley36
Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Cant trust makers...even though they will show AK protecting her, they will make Ani the person who will finally get her to win.

So J succeeds because of Guruji and AK and not Ani. He had his chance and lost it, due to his inablity to pick one and stick with it as Choton said...mai kisse pyaar karthe huun choton.

That we can't guarantee, anything can happen. But I am hoping to see brave Ani who can fight for himself and his love.

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Ko shadi karava li ! Ab declare bhi nahi karana?!🀣

Originally posted by: Edkv74

lol πŸ˜‚ no no no unhe kyun ghaseet rahi hoπŸ˜ƒ

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PPak

Cant trust makers...even though they will show AK protecting her, they will make Ani the person who will finally get her to win.

So J succeeds because of Guruji and AK and not Ani. He had his chance and lost it, due to his inablity to pick one and stick with it as Choton said...mai kisse pyaar karthe huun choton.

Is baar ani has to do something better than jitaana to get a reaction out of the so called indifferent Jhanak! Maybe reveal her father’s name??

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What the whole episode about other than precap?

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani wanted to clap for Jhanak smiley36smiley36smiley36 Arshi saw him smiley37 he couldn’t smiley37 so funny smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He looks super happy & proud of Jhanak smiley36smiley27 Arshi has her eyes on him smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

He became slave to Arshi...

Atleast vinu kaka is better...if he is in that scene he would have clapped for jhanak.

Euphoria_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Exactly Ani is a good heart fellow...he did many mistakes...so I just want Adi to show him mirror...but Someone should crush Shrishti ego. For that need more powerful person than her.

Exactly Ani needs to wake up from his ghulam Ali sleep that's it.

But sasti celebrity ko toh mazaa chakana hai

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I think AK will be the biggest mirror to Ani and that’s why he was brought in. Aditya has no boundaries to maintain so he can knock some real sense to Ani and make him realize that he needs to think over and beyond his family and Arshi.

AK came as a biggest challenge to his life and it’s about J. Anirudh already lost his control on himself. It’s going to be very interesting now and hopefully Mumbai track will be worth it. Hopefully Pro RuNak even if it had to go through some negative paths.

Remember how J once had a monologue that Ani would never dare to speak to J the way he speaks to her. I want Ani to get J only after he genuinely feels that respect for her and also is able to give her the same attention and care he gave Arshi.