Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Yeah just added it to the character analysis thread! I wanted to write about Ani's character at length just like, I wrote about Runak and the makers. But l am waiting for this track to end, with Ani you always feel like you can never guess his next move and that is why it becomes pretty scary! and the open-ended monologues and dialogues don't help. πŸ˜…

The best thing to do is keep an open mind and expect the unexpected. He had a life before Jhanak, and he still needs to live life after Jhanak has left him. We cannot expect him to make all his decisions only around Jhanak. If Jhanak has liberties to make decisions without keeping him in mind, then he also has the same liberties. The heavy burden is always on his shoulders because that's how makers have always portrayed Runak. But he can be a vulnerable one as well for once and Jhanak can become his wall for a change.

Originally posted by: rysohini

Kya Baat hai Veere, subhah subhah dil jeet liya smiley27 Everything that you state here is true. Viewers are extremely inclined towards RuNak, specially after every length Ani went to, to build RuNak up!

Hence the expectation is more from him, never as much from J. Qki truth be told, J has slighted him a lot of times, do paise ka bhao bhi nehi diya for the longest period, phir bhi banda looked past those initial outbursts from J and focused on J's safety and career.smiley1

Tabhi sare umeede Ani se hi hai, ki he will always strive to make RuNak happen ! As if his love better be ever encompassing, he must love on behalf of himself and on behalf of J. like Chhoton says, hume Ani se itne umeede q hai smiley42

Please add this post to the character thread, so that we do not lose it balki age ke epi s mein yeh kaam ayega, we might need to take excerpts from your post below and quote , qki pata toh hai nehi bhaisahab abb aur kya kya karenge smiley44

The atank is so real, main epi updates bhi darr darr ke padne wali hu , yeh kaisa stress hai bhaismiley36

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Should I watch the episode girls??

Ofcourse, the thought of RuNak coming back in one frame is enough reason to watch smiley17
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Would you watch for my Ani????πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ™‚

vira76 thumbnail

the last few minutes are when they meet ... baki sab bakwas hai ... the previous epi I have not seen yet ...

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Star is smart, they made use of the intense chemistry too well smiley27 Also, they know that this Jodi sells !

Waise both were way too focused on the tasks and doing them right , good taal mel and jugalbandi !

Absolutely! That’s why they won two of the tasks and maybe more on the way. smiley2

Krushal is serious and Hiba is chulbuli almost like watching GΓΌl khan ka couple smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yes yes mere taraf se toh yeh topic annulled hi samjhoπŸ˜›

Zainab is a very romantic girl.. aage ani ke monologue jaise jo bhi interpret karen it’s their perspective πŸ˜‚

Butttt....

Annulment me sign jaali hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ

Picture abhi baqi h mere dost πŸ€ͺ

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Kuxh kuxhi mera dil kehta hai! πŸ˜‰

Kuxh kuxh mera dimag kehta hai! 😜

Dekhna ye hai kaun jeeta hai ..πŸ₯³

Ye kon si paheliyan boojha rahe hain ap log? smiley39smiley36
vira76 thumbnail

yeh chulbuli shab par bhi kalank lag gaya hai ab!! kaha charasi ko jod diya iss shab se πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Absolutely! That’s why they won two of the tasks and maybe more on the way. smiley2

Krushal is serious and Hiba is chulbuli almost like watching GΓΌl khan ka couple smiley36

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Ye kon si paheliyan boojha rahe hain ap log? smiley39smiley36

Anum.ap cake kahey dono k naam ka πŸ€ͺ😜😝

RuNak or apky favorites ke naam ka πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ😎

Manoshono thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeah just added it to the character analysis thread! I wanted to write about Ani's character at length just like, I wrote about Runak and the makers. But l am waiting for this track to end, with Ani you always feel like you can never guess his next move and that is why it becomes pretty scary! and the open-ended monologues and dialogues don't help. πŸ˜…

The best thing to do is keep an open mind and expect the unexpected. He had a life before Jhanak, and he still needs to live life after Jhanak has left him. We cannot expect him to make all his decisions only around Jhanak. If Jhanak has liberties to make decisions without keeping him in mind, then he also has the same liberties. The heavy burden is always on his shoulders because that's how makers have always portrayed Runak. But he can be a vulnerable one as well for once and Jhanak can become his wall for a change.

But my greedy mind would always want them to think of each other first before doing anything 😏

Kiya he hoga kuch πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ