Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Acha with my straightest, most innocent face possible - yeh discussion yehi rudd kar dete hai, their life, their marzi..............Huh pare hato, itne bhole hum the kabb?? So,

Abb question yeh bacha, ki , whether this is a recommendation from Zainab or a fact that she is aware of? smiley2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Zainab kya baat hai?? Aaj form pe ho?? πŸ˜›

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

You both are laughing at my boy’s helplessness naπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ˜§

sorry Vidhya smiley27.. I just can’t let it go the way he gave her hard time.. 50 epis of torture we had to bear smiley12smiley19.. I feel bad for him too smiley19 but his actions earlier can’t be ignored .. see now also he is there as Arshi husband smiley39 holding her hand & all smiley39smiley39.. till he saw Jhanak.. but before that there not a single time he missed her smiley19 now she is front smiley42 he can’t control his feelings smiley24smiley24

In this me & Mayuri r on same page πŸ˜¬πŸ«£πŸ˜†

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - The bloody makers are atankvadi, I tell you ! RuNak ke annulment ke baad se ek one on one RuNak scene na diya, yeha Mumbai mein bhi I doubt, makers in dono ko akele mein, tasalli se baat karne denge......aur udhar Ani ko Arshi ke suitcase ka packing karwa rahe hai smiley7

Yeh dekhke khush ho jao.. his smile reaching his eyesβ€οΈπŸ˜›

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/xph9VAVd5WMBMnGp/?mibextid=UalRPS

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/2HuYMq3o8xTb1SPG/?mibextid=UalRPS

He was saying while packing ke mujhe thodi pehenna hai, tum select karo - to Arshi! Looks like the fusspot ko motivate kar raha haiπŸ˜€

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

Acha with my straightest, most innocent face possible - yeh discussion yehi rudd kar dete hai, their life, their marzi..............Huh pare hato, itne bhole hum the kabb?? So,

Abb question yeh bacha, ki , whether this is a recommendation from Zainab or a fact that she is aware of? smiley2

Yes yes mere taraf se toh yeh topic annulled hi samjhoπŸ˜›

Zainab is a very romantic girl.. aage ani ke monologue jaise jo bhi interpret karen it’s their perspective πŸ˜‚

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I felt he was uncomfortable because of his height .. it’s as if an adult is sitting in a baby chair! Even when he was doing Nayan matakka with the mic girl before he heard Jhanak β€˜s name.. the way he was resting his head and spreading out the legs to balance in that small chair.. was funnyπŸ˜‚ I should not make fun of my Ani but.. he’s too tall for those chairsπŸ˜ƒ

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 I noticed same thing smiley37 I think that chair was bit narrow smiley36smiley36 his body didn’t fit there smiley36 or his height smiley37… he was not comfy sitting there smiley36 rest all people who were sitting around were comfy smiley36 even Arshi & Jhanak smiley36
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

sorry Vidhya smiley27.. I just can’t let it go the way he gave her hard time.. 50 epis of torture we had to bear smiley12smiley19.. I feel bad for him too smiley19 but his actions earlier can’t be ignored .. see now also he is there as Arshi husband smiley39 holding her hand & all smiley39smiley39.. till he saw Jhanak.. but before that there not a single time he missed her smiley19 now she is front smiley42 he can’t control his feelings smiley24smiley24

In this me & Mayuri r on same page πŸ˜¬πŸ«£πŸ˜†

Uske paas option ke saath saath time bhi nahi tha na😧πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯²πŸ€«

Jhanak bhi koun se miss kar rahi thi.. new place new log .. new insults mein busyπŸ€”

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Casting to hmare walo ki b alag level ki h na?πŸ”₯

Hands down! Krushal and Hiba’s casting is exceptionally well. The only suckiest part is that they aren’t utilizing it properly. Look at the way the channel has worked with them. So fun yet so intense! It was a perfect blend of everything which I thoroughly enjoyed. πŸ”₯❀️
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37 I noticed same thing smiley37 I think that chair was bit narrow smiley36smiley36 his body didn’t fit there smiley36 or his height smiley37… he was not comfy sitting there smiley36 rest all people who were sitting around were comfy smiley36 even Arshi & Jhanak smiley36

Ab toh non living objects bhi use zillat de rahi hainπŸ₯ΉπŸ₯²

rysohini thumbnail

He is too tall, Teej ke epi s mein sare bando mein, sab se lambu , palm tree jaisa khada tha....meko toh zyada height unnecessary lagta hai, ki itne height ka karoge kya? Like they should be employed to fetch dabba s from the highest shelves , to make use of their unnecessary height smiley36

I felt he was uncomfortable because of his height .. it’s as if an adult is sitting in a baby chair! Even when he was doing Nayan matakka with the mic girl before he heard Jhanak β€˜s name.. the way he was resting his head and spreading out the legs to balance in that small chair.. was funnyπŸ˜‚ I should not make fun of my Ani but.. he’s too tall for those chairsπŸ˜ƒ

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

He is too tall, Teej ke epi s mein sare bando mein, sab se lambu , palm tree jaisa khada tha....meko toh zyada height unnecessary lagta hai, ki itne height ka karoge kya? Like they should be employed to fetch dabba s from the highest shelves , to make use of their unnecessary height smiley36

Galtiyan karoge toh bhi thappad kam padenge πŸ˜› no wonder he takes liberty with both the sisters and Srishti auntyπŸ˜€