🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Ekta perfect pair pakad ke rakhti hai apne show ke liye

Ekta casting department is very talented

Casting to hmare walo ki b alag level ki h na?πŸ”₯

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

sorry long post!

Ek aur baat hai ... why do we want to always think of this as character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

Yes this human- Ani is a complete package not just Jhanak’s Ani! If one imagines him that way, you tick off most of the checkboxes.. only the monologues are a mess these days..I agree dear!

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Krush Krush hota hai,_H__😜_A_, tum nehi samjhogi"....

Zainab kya baat hai?? Aaj form pe ho?? πŸ˜›

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

earlier J used to address him as hone wale pati of Arshi didismiley37..now front of him Shrishti & Arshi should say..he is Arshi's husband..& ur jijajismiley37smiley36...cant wait to see Ani's face that timesmiley36smiley36...he cant even show his face to Jhanak..nor he can tell Jhanak that he is not married yetsmiley36smiley37...hitting his own leg with axesmiley36, someone should learn from Anirudhsmiley36

You both are laughing at my boy’s helplessness naπŸ₯ΉπŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ˜§

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

The way he sitting as if will run away or fall down or something not comfortable ...Arshi will kick him down not pinch him...,πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I felt he was uncomfortable because of his height .. it’s as if an adult is sitting in a baby chair! Even when he was doing Nayan matakka with the mic girl before he heard Jhanak β€˜s name.. the way he was resting his head and spreading out the legs to balance in that small chair.. was funnyπŸ˜‚ I should not make fun of my Ani but.. he’s too tall for those chairsπŸ˜ƒ

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya Baat hai Veere, subhah subhah dil jeet liya smiley27 Everything that you state here is true. Viewers are extremely inclined towards RuNak, specially after every length Ani went to, to build RuNak up!

Hence the expectation is more from him, never as much from J. Qki truth be told, J has slighted him a lot of times, do paise ka bhao bhi nehi diya for the longest period, phir bhi banda looked past those initial outbursts from J and focused on J's safety and career.smiley1

Tabhi sare umeede Ani se hi hai, ki he will always strive to make RuNak happen ! As if his love better be ever encompassing, he must love on behalf of himself and on behalf of J. like Chhoton says, hume Ani se itne umeede q hai smiley42

Please add this post to the character thread, so that we do not lose it balki age ke epi s mein yeh kaam ayega, we might need to take excerpts from your post below and quote , qki pata toh hai nehi bhaisahab abb aur kya kya karenge smiley44

The atank is so real, main epi updates bhi darr darr ke padne wali hu , yeh kaisa stress hai bhaismiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

sorry long post!

Ek aur baat hai ... why do we want to always think of this as character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Kya Baat hai Veere, subhah subhah dil jeet liya smiley27 Everything that you state here is true. Viewers are extremely inclined towards RuNak, specially after every length Ani went to, to build RuNak up!

Hence the expectation is more from him, never as much from J. Qki truth be told, J has slighted him a lot of times, do paise ka bhao bhi nehi diya for the longest period, phir bhi banda looked past those initial outbursts from J and focused on J's safety and career.smiley1

Tabhi sare umeede Ani se hi hai, ki he will always strive to make RuNak happen ! As if his love better be ever encompassing, he must love on behalf of himself and on behalf of J. like Chhoton says, hume Ani se itne umeede q hai smiley42

Please add this post to the character thread, so that we do not lose it balki age ke epi s mein yeh kaam ayega, we might need to take excerpts from your post below and quote , qki pata toh hai nehi bhaisahab abb aur kya kya karenge smiley44

The atank is so real, main epi updates bhi darr darr ke padne wali hu , yeh kaisa stress hai bhaismiley36

Yeh dekhke khush ho jao.. his smile reaching his eyesβ€οΈπŸ˜›

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/xph9VAVd5WMBMnGp/?mibextid=UalRPS

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/2HuYMq3o8xTb1SPG/?mibextid=UalRPS

He was saying while packing ke mujhe thodi pehenna hai, tum select karo - to Arshi! Looks like the fusspot ko motivate kar raha haiπŸ˜€

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i hope they will show it in the episode and not edit itsmiley42

btw from where ppl r getting those vids?

Ashu its u who usually keep us updated on videos threadsmiley36

these same videos Nadia gets uploaded on insta later smiley36 I copy & share it smiley36 even I have no idea where they get it smiley36
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Uffff smiley42

Abe kambaqt 5 words beech mein aa gayosmiley44

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Yeh dekhke khush ho jao.. his smile reaching his eyesβ€οΈπŸ˜›

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/xph9VAVd5WMBMnGp/?mibextid=UalRPS

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini