Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

lol ye birbal ki khichadi itani der ho gayi phir bhi nahi paki ? Are you guys taking about Krushi?

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Arey bola toh aapko...

Khichdi Pak Rahi hai... Ban jaye toh serve ki jayegi πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Banane toh do

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Hahaha exactly !! Issi liye lagata hai Aisa nahi hoga πŸ˜‚ makers can’t see us happy ! Let’s compare the notes when they bring this so called β€œtwist” 🀣

Originally posted by: great_love

Ek teer se chaar nishayana...

Ani kush ...

Jk wapas ..

Arshi n sasti cut ..

And online audience ki khushi samne wali nahi 😍🀣🀣🀣

Wish ye sab ho...

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

The relief Ani feels after seeing Jhanak smiley42smiley42 safe I guess smiley27smiley27… his true emotions r all for Jhanak only smiley42smiley27 which comes from his heart smiley27.. don’t know y he’s showing fake emotions towards Arshi smiley29smiley39 which he doesn’t mean at all smiley19smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-XyyPGvaBk/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This bit was my favorite πŸ₯Ί That *sigh* of relief to know she was fine. I think somewhere in his heart he had this guilt of not able to find her due to other responsibilities which barricaded his search. His fixed gaze towards her when she slowly stepped forward on the stage, almost felt like he forgot to breathe.

And who would have thought Anirudh who had dreamed to see her perform on stage in front of everyone would see her. He would have gotten to any extent to find her work source would see her perform in front of him in such an unfortunate circumstances. What a pity situation, his suppressed sadness and unable to clap proudly for her achievements would come like this. πŸ₯²

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

i hope they will show it in the episode and not edit itsmiley42

btw from where ppl r getting those vids?

Ashu its u who usually keep us updated on videos threadsmiley36

I got to see the pic on insta.. but then I came to Twitter and saw the video and was glad I found it. I am usually someone who observes smallest of gestures like these and get obsessed over it smiley36
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manoshono

This bit was my favorite πŸ₯Ί That *sigh* of relief to know she was fine. I think somewhere in his heart he had this guilt of not able to find her due to other responsibilities which barricaded his search. His fixed gaze towards her when she slowly stepped forward on the stage, almost felt like he forgot to breathe.

And who would have thought Anirudh who had dreamed to see her perform on stage in front of everyone. He would have gotten to any extent to find her work source would see her perform in front of him in such an unfortunate circumstances. What a pity situation, his suppressed sadness and unable to clap proudly for her achievements would come like this. πŸ₯²

I know, it is really painful for us too that Ani is not even able to cheer for her achievements.

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

smiley27how cutely she called Ani babaasmiley42

#Teejepisode is best

the gorgeous and serious couplesmiley42they won again...they deserved it

that baba moment was cutesmiley27

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I got to see the pic on insta.. but then I came to Twitter and saw the video and was glad I found it. I am usually someone who observes smallest of gestures like these and get obsessed over it smiley36

i hope they will release the uncut version , i am sure they edited lot of scenes..i dont mind watching their BTSsmiley42

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Mujhe toh Zainab ke Hriday Parivartan ka karan janana hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baki toh jiska hua hai dekh lenge

Phly mujhe koi ye to btaye Hriday Parivartan kya hota hai πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

What in the world is going on again … I am so confused ye kya chal raha hai

Ye wohi chal raha hai jo chalna chaye tha πŸ˜…

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Wah lagta hai dialogue ko twist karna padego-

"Krush Krush hota hai,_____, tum nehi samjhogi" smiley36

We just need replacement for 'Anjali' smiley2

Krush Krush hota hai,_H__😜_A_, tum nehi samjhogi"....