Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I think Jhanak will go to BH for Appu Di marriage

Remember Jhanak promised Appu Di whenever ur marriage happened I will come to attend

Yaa looks like that.. but first that mad family should accept them smiley36
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..

to enjoy the performance better put ur finger on the screen to cover the unwanted personsmiley36

that unwanted person comes only for a sec smiley36 looking at Ani smiley36 but Ani is too busy to notice that smiley37.. his focus is only on stage .. rest all is blank smiley36
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes I think so , that is what I expect … I have always felt this track isn’t just about Runak but something else … Both of them want to stay away from each other , in such case what to do … whatever happens it will be at the very last moment until then ye log hume and lead ko ghoomate rehenge! They took anishit to mandap twice , so think about it that’s been there strategy

Do you guys think if Shristi tries to hurt jhanak this time and Ani gets hurt in the process instead …

You know I had this thought yesterday… just think about how many things it will clear up

Jhanak will again feel indebted to Ani and want to care for him and be back in his life

Arshi will finally loose it to see ani protecting jhanak again

If it’s exposed it’s Shristi’s doing , BH people will also blame her and finally let go of Anishit marriage as their son got hurt lol πŸ˜†

Ek teer se Kai Nishan!

i really hope this will happen in the show...it would be so interesting to watch

makers learn from Vira and give us good tracks smiley17

Edited by ..NadiaZ.. - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

I am talking about babaa only that's why highlighted that only

ohhhhhh okies Dear

Damn 5 words

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa looks like that.. but first that mad family should accept them smiley36

Jis jet speed se ja rahe hai Appu Lallon lagta hai jaldi hi unki marriage track aayega
samarp2 thumbnail

The relief Ani feels after seeing Jhanak smiley42smiley42 safe I guess smiley27smiley27… his true emotions r all for Jhanak only smiley42smiley27 which comes from his heart smiley27.. don’t know y he’s showing fake emotions towards Arshi smiley29smiley39 which he doesn’t mean at all smiley19smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-XyyPGvaBk/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Jis jet speed se ja rahe hai Appu Lallon lagta hai jaldi hi unki marriage track aayega

after finals looks like it’s their tracksmiley36.. they need J back there for more drama smiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

i hope they will show it in the episode and not edit itsmiley42

btw from where ppl r getting those vids?

Ashu its u who usually keep us updated on videos threadsmiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

The relief Ani feels after seeing Jhanak smiley42smiley42 safe I guess smiley27smiley27… his true emotions r all for Jhanak only smiley42smiley27 which comes from his heart smiley27.. don’t know y he’s showing fake emotions towards Arshi smiley29smiley39 which he doesn’t mean at all smiley19smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-XyyPGvaBk/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

it is a small scene but it holds lot of meanings...its like he finally can breath , his life is back to him ..she is his jaan no doubtsmiley19