Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

earlier J used to address him as hone wale pati of Arshi didismiley37..now front of him Shrishti & Arshi should say..he is Arshi's husband..& ur jijajismiley37smiley36...cant wait to see Ani's face that timesmiley36smiley36...he cant even show his face to Jhanak..nor he can tell Jhanak that he is not married yetsmiley36smiley37...hitting his own leg with axesmiley36, someone should learn from Anirudhsmiley36

I know Anirudh is dumb who made his own life hell. But still my heart goes out for him. He is for sure a fool,liar and a manipulator but he is good at ❀️ heart.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I know Anirudh is dumb who made his own life hell. But still my heart goes out for him. He is for sure a fool,liar and a manipulator but he is good at ❀️ heart.

right now track i dont feel bad for him...cause he did all that cause his ego was hurt..he should have thought all in shaant mind..Y J is rejecting him & all..but instead he turned towards another girl whom he doesnt love & showing everyone how much he loves hersmiley39..& nw that all lies...have come as truth front of him & he has no way out...

he did this foolishness by his own hand..so when there is action, there is reaction to that...& he is facing that only...all that he did first to show Jhanak, then he did cause he thought he will never see J in his life...now she's back..his life is all messed up..he was supressing his love for long..now he cant seem to control those feelings

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

right now track i dont feel bad for him...cause he did all that cause his ego was hurt..he should have thought all in shaant mind..Y J is rejecting him & all..but instead he turned towards another girl whom he doesnt love & showing everyone how much he loves hersmiley39..& nw that all lies...have come as truth front of him & he has no way out...

he did this foolishness by his own hand..so when there is action, there is reaction to that...& he is facing that only...all that he did first to show Jhanak, then he did cause he thought he will never see J in his life...now she's back..his life is all messed up..he was supressing his love for long..now he cant seem to control those feelings

Yes, so now devoting himself to Arshi as husband was decided by him as he thought he won’t be able to see jhanak in his life . Now she appeared back in his life but he has given fat promises to Arshi so he can’t now go back and can’t control his heart now. Everyday one new shock for him. Tomorrow he will know abt RP and then next day AK support .
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

sorry long post!

Ek aur baat hai ... why do we want to always think of this as character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

Originally posted by: rysohini

Sau baat ki ek baat Vidya, hum jitna bhi matha pechi karle, bloody makers humare sare umeedein patak denge - dhobi pachhar - so we sit, wait and watch - either way Ani bali chadega - he has no respite smiley44smiley15

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

earlier J used to address him as hone wale pati of Arshi didismiley37..now front of him Shrishti & Arshi should say..he is Arshi's husband..& ur jijajismiley37smiley36...cant wait to see Ani's face that timesmiley36smiley36...he cant even show his face to Jhanak..nor he can tell Jhanak that he is not married yetsmiley36smiley37...hitting his own leg with axesmiley36, someone should learn from Anirudhsmiley36

Ha...j should call him jijaji.🀣🀣🀣🀣

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

5 words ... hate it ...

Originally posted by: vira76

sorry long post!

Ek aur baat hai ... why do we want to always think of this as character assassination... simply accept him for who he is ...

His traits were shown from the beginning

Extreme compassion - why he is now a devoted husband and choosing to live life without love

Responsible - Why he remained steadfast in his commitment to Arshi

Jalkukada with an impulsive nature - AK incident, Rahul, etc...

Manipulative - did for Jhanak to protect her and now he is doing it to make Arshi believe he loves her

Extreme logical human being - I like to think why he did not intervene in the police investigation but did wish for Jhanak to be proven innocent

Brave, kind-hearted, accepting of his mistakes when he is wrong, respecting woman's choice, going above and beyond for justice, emotional IQ of a kid ...

He is a mixture of all of these, but what I have generally seen people focus on is his actions towards Jhanak and only Jhanak... because people just assume he is madly in love with Jhanak and nothing else matters to him more than Jhanak in his life. They have this Kabir Singh image of Anirudh in mind, which is a mad guy who loses it when something happens to Jhanak. But the truth is for both of them they chose to choose something else above each other. The sooner we accept this truth the better it is. If Jhanak can choose to leave Anirudh and choose dance over him, then he also has the right to not help Jhanak and think about Arshi first, he has the right to move on. Jhanak moved on, why cant he? Just because one confessed and the other one kept lying? lol

Think about it this way .. his care towards Jhanak was also a result of his extremely compassionate nature! To the extent he has gone to help Jhanak, no one in real life does that. But that was also not just because he loved Jhanak but also because he had an extreme sense of justice embedded in him. I dare to say, this is why he did not stand in the way of Arshi getting justice even if it came at the cost of Jhanak. This question is always a topic of discussion did he trust Jhanak or not? Why don't we just say, he chose to stand by Arshi because she was hurt? Because we have seen him always fight for what's right, Jhanak is no exception. I think this thought of Jhanak doing something wrong pained him (he says that in mono), so he chose not to think about it but rather kept his focus on arshi. In the end, he hurt Jhanak's feelings though and when you hurt someone like that, it does not matter if you were right or wrong, you just have to make up for it. That is why he wants to apologize to Jhanak... Hope they have a good heartfelt conversation about this ... so people can put this to rest ...

So break the "mad lover image" of Anirudh Bose in mind because he is a lot more complicated than that. He is a lot of other things as well, he cares for a lot of other things as well, he is imperfect but his love is pure and true. He says himself he is wrong, but that is ok. He has right to be wrong right? Or do we expect him to not make any mistakes? He is a human being after all and look at the complex traits he has, look at all that he has been through, his family, his relationship with Arshi... all of this also plays a part. You know I have declared all three of these leads gray long back, so to me what he does makes no difference now. Because he is gonna drive everyone crazy but he is also going to win hearts back.

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Yes, so now devoting himself to Arshi as husband was decided by him as he thought he won’t be able to see jhanak in his life . Now she appeared back in his life but he has given fat promises to Arshi so he can’t now go back and can’t control his heart now. Everyday one new shock for him. Tomorrow he will know abt RP and then next day AK support .

yaa..exactly...mental torture Arshi is already giving himsmiley36..& heartache he will get by Jhanak nowsmiley36smiley36..after knowing about Rudra & Adi...but Rudra wont effect much i thinksmiley36..Adi will give him shocksmiley36..cause shock from last meet also he can reveal front of Arshi...that is another shocksmiley36...so all attacks Ani will get sooth sametsmiley37..how much he tortured Jhanak..it will come to him nowsmiley36

karma sure will hit him..as tit for tatsmiley37

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha...j should call him jijaji.🀣🀣🀣🀣

that will be like rubbing salt on his woundssmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

all that patni patni wife laxmi & what not nonsense he spokesmiley37smiley37..now comg back to himsmiley36..

now for Jhanak ..he is Arshi's husbandsmiley36, cause he got introduced like that nowsmiley37...Ani cant even defend himself theresmiley36smiley36

his situation is both hilarious & sadsmiley36smiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail

that will be like rubbing salt on his woundssmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

all that patni patni wife laxmi & what not nonsense he spokesmiley37smiley37..now comg back to himsmiley36..

now for Jhanak ..he is Arshi's husbandsmiley36, cause he got introduced like that nowsmiley37...Ani cant even defend himself theresmiley36smiley36

his situation is both hilarious & sadsmiley36smiley36

He digged his own grave...he was very happy when his criminal saasumaa Introduced him as damadji

MMR2810 thumbnail

yaa..exactly...mental torture Arshi is already giving himsmiley36..& heartache he will get by Jhanak nowsmiley36smiley36..after knowing about Rudra & Adi...but Rudra wont effect much i thinksmiley36..Adi will give him shocksmiley36..cause shock from last meet also he can reveal front of Arshi...that is another shocksmiley36...so all attacks Ani will get sooth sametsmiley37..how much he tortured Jhanak..it will come to him nowsmiley36

karma sure will hit him..as tit for tatsmiley37

Salman shared IF article

..so it's AK who saves Jhanak.