Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: samarp2

Jhanak’s performance is out… Ani looks like about to cry πŸ€”πŸ€” or still not believing his eyes that Jhanak is front of him..smiley19 he looks emotional to me.. u can see how much he missed her.. his eyes r glued to her smiley42smiley36.. Arshi saw him looking at J smiley36 but he’s too busy being emotional to J smiley36

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-YI5w9yXnm/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Ashu me posted the same and tagged you.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ashu me posted the same and tagged you.

yaa..Mayuri checked just now ur taggsmiley27..my IF was not opening for 10 mins earliersmiley29smiley7smiley7..thats y checked ur tagg late
MMR2810 thumbnail

yaa..Mayuri checked just now ur taggsmiley27..my IF was not opening for 10 mins earliersmiley29smiley7smiley7..thats y checked ur tagg late

Ha...it's OK...did you observe, in one scene lookslike j is about to faint.

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

Anum before I forget...Happy birthday, girl!! Hope all your Runak wishes come true, god bless you!!

Happy Birthday Dog GIF

Thank you so much Vira❀️

Looks like all my RuNak manifestation are coming true on my birth day. Feeling bless to receive so much sweet wishes from everyone.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

yes you are right . What is that posture of ANI as if he is getting ready to stand up and hug her.
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

i think that part may come at end..where she may faint...that chaand part was nice..she moves her hand & they show Ani theresmiley27..Ani is just freezed theresmiley36..he forgot his surroundingsmiley37smiley37..now his chulbuli wife will get more traumasmiley37smiley37..

hat song lyrics fi Ani perfect..aaya tohra saajan tere desh meinsmiley42smiley42

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-YMWsYCQ4T/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA== That song bahara and Anirudh seems so lost! smiley42

Love the song selection and Anirudh sitting in front. Jhanak steps are so pretty.

He doesn’t even realize Charsi is sitting next to him πŸ€£πŸ˜†

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

i think that part may come at end..where she may faint...that chaand part was nice..she moves her hand & they show Ani theresmiley27..Ani is just freezed theresmiley36..he forgot his surroundingsmiley37smiley37..now his chulbuli wife will get more traumasmiley37smiley37..

hat song lyrics fi Ani perfect..aaya tohra saajan tere desh meinsmiley42smiley42

She fainted after completing the performance not before that. She might get some glimpses of getting unconscious. I find weird posture of ANI. He is glued to chair but looks like in between he wanted to get up and hug her when some lines related to pyar came. The dance steps looks pretty fast . The song perfectly suits runak situation .
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

yep she is about to faint.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Broken heart πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯ she made two pieces into one.