🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m feeling like a fish out of water in this on going debate Sohini! Ab kya karen .. mamala Gambhir hui gawaa ๐Ÿค”

Donโ€™t worryโ€ฆ in a couple of days our umeed, their creativity sabka test ho jayega and you can swim back in the waters

Rukawat ke liye khed hain!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I do not want it to be a rinse repeat, phir nyaya kya dekhne ko mila? But I have full trust on the makers and their lack of creativitysmiley36

This has been my constant rant with makers even during the one month period of Driest RuNak days.. I wondered if they act the same way after meeting again then whatโ€™s the difference? I absolutely question their lack of creativity. Why do we want to hear and watch repetitive dialogues and scenes which we have been watching for 200+ episodes. ๐Ÿซ 
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Agreed itโ€™s open ended that for what he was willing to say sorry. But in jhanak perspective she took it as mistrust. May be whatever he did it was to save her but jhanak is a simple girl who does not understand his twisted mind. So better they confront eo in any mode.mostly I am expecting a bitter one only.

Yes , she misunderstood and left .

So they should talk and clear it ..

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

One thing I am sure that if makers are planning for runak reconstruction then they will clear MU and ANI will have some character growth and if they continue separation then more degrading of ANI character. TBH I donโ€™t see reconciliation in near future bcoz of RP still relavant , High TRP and there is too much on plate for ANI to absorb. Given RP and AK already in support I doubt he will behave with maturity given his possessiveness for jhanak

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vidya dear...anta serious discussion EMI ledu.

I m reminded of Rama chakhani Seeta ki song and itโ€™s beautiful lyrics in this situation โค๏ธ

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/stories/ibhavyasachdeva/3429465222883751380?igsh=eXdvajYyMHVwMmU2 Appu and Laloon going pretty fast. Now they started drama inside house also. So BH wasis are not going to mumbai. After coming back ANI might get the app u love story a done deal.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even MU happens it will get cleared bco AK is not a long cameo like Rahul. They needed story to progress so they cleared the MU for Rahul. The main MU is from jhanak side that he did not trust her. This will be cleared only when they talk and confront eo which will happen only when emotions gets piled up and both are unable to control anymore. The way ANI is controlling himself , itโ€™s unlikely he will keen on talking to jhanak unless itโ€™s jealousy from AK. Jealousy from AK will help him to erupt his emotions. So we need to wait how makers are planning AK ANI equation. Also there is Arshi always sticking to him. But AK will definitely taunt him.

My only wish that whatever Leena want to clear misunderstanding atleast take blockbuster route with rich in emotions when conversation happened...

Ak Ani equation also creating curiosity with misunderstanding cleared in horizon of last track

Rest totally agreed ๐Ÿ‘

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa todays epi will clear that part .. when we see how he reacts smiley36 then we can clap him or diss him smiley36

Yes... This week episodes deciding factor smiley36

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One thing I am sure that if makers are planning for runak reconstruction then they will clear MU and ANI will have some character growth and if they continue separation then more degrading of ANI character. TBH I donโ€™t see reconciliation in near future bcoz of RP still relavant , High TRP and there is too much on plate for ANI to absorb. Given RP and AK already in support I doubt he will behave with maturity given his possessiveness for jhanak

Yes, but makers canโ€™t drag this for too long. Maybe as long as RP is there only until then the misunderstanding might remain solid because as the actor said he has been appointed for 3 months.๐Ÿ™„ Which also means more Jhanak dance, she might even sign movies too. RuNak has to meet and go back to BH. How long will they keep them hanging like this for? Viewers want to see balance romance and leads being husband and wife. Over dose of anything will eventually lead them to failure. So hoping if not their misunderstanding being cleared, RuNak will still be together for other reasons.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Yaa he seems to be completely unaware of that fact that she left cause of him.. he is still thinking cause his family wants to put her in jail smiley29smiley29

This Chooton should have told Ani at start only.. y does u think J is taking all the insults from family.. think on that.. if that much he had told then he would have thoughtโ€ฆ Ani always thought he loves J , but she doesnโ€™t & she insults him smiley29 so his ego gets hurts..smiley7smiley7 now when Arshi insults him each step.. he never says her u insulted me smiley39smiley7 nor his ego is getting hurt smiley29smiley39smiley36โ€ฆ

That means Arshi says anything it doesnโ€™t touch his heart smiley36smiley36.. when J says him anything smiley19 it pokes his heart badly & he gets hurt ..smiley36 u feel hurt from the person u love not from the person u donโ€™t love..

He needs to realises so many things smiley26smiley26 when he will do when we will get relief ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ˜žโ˜น๏ธ

Choton Ashu ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes Arshi he is tolerating her as a part of promise and now her condition. Like she knows he doesnt love her at all now.

Will we get relief ..Leena is enjoying this seperation and trp.