Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Leads at no 4 in ranking.. without any scenes of them together smiley19

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-VVHQ7PIrW/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Vidya dear...anta serious discussion EMI ledu.

Avuna.. naaku emi artham kaavat ledu.. ani toh makers ping pong aadutunnaru πŸ₯Ή

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

#RoyalDeadlock smiley36

4 W 20 C

Originally posted by: sanfan

Bold - Sohini…

I read this Makers Hume jeene nahin denge aur Ani Hume marne nahin dega!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Edkv74]

I m feeling like a fish out of water in this on going debate Sohini! Ab kya karen .. mamala Gambhir hui gawaa πŸ€”

[/QUOTE/]

Ayyo what discussion..about trust and help.,

Nothing great same theory ..which we did discuss so many times..its repeat

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Neither did they show him that he wanted her to be jailed. He said if she has done it then ...its not he who forgave Shristi . He wanted Shristi also to be punished . When Jhanak did that speech of forgiveness he and Choton were amused .

Regarding the dance competition , if and if she was at asylum , he would have found thousand ways for her to participate in this. He has done it for her previously . And the office event he didnt even let any of his family members to know about her participation.

Yes , I agree the character is being shown different whenever they need to make some other characters establish or white wash or whatever .

Tagging as per previous post ...no spaming girls ..πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

I agree Anirudh would have gone out of his way and brought her opportunities whether or not J would have agreed to do them. However, the confusion and difficult part was where writers really messed up is when they added the revenge game. It was unnecessary attempt because they could have solved it with mature conversations and an explicit confrontations. So the viewers had to question his intentions because would he wanted to do it after he gets married to Arshi? J would have left after his wedding was done as promised and Arshi wouldn’t have let Ani do a thing for her. His mind was more focused on how to make J feel for him by doing the opposite of what he should have been doing. That’s where I held these useless writers accountable because Anirudh Bose had much more potential than what was shown during the wedding track.
Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Avuna.. naaku emi artham kaavat ledu.. ani toh makers ping pong aadutunnaru πŸ₯Ή

Ha..we are just discussing about Ani 's monologue.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m feeling like a fish out of water in this on going debate Sohini! Ab kya karen .. mamala Gambhir hui gawaa πŸ€”

Vidhya we will watch another 2 epi to understand smiley36
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Anju , I understand you feel he is at fault...

But I feel he thought of that apology for the thought did she ( be it for a micro second ) . And not that he thought yes she did the aag to kill Arshi . I dont believe that at all.

Ofcourse their conversation can clear it all for us and him. Until then its my assumption and different for others...let then clear their MU and move forward from this track .

Blaming family was a part of his frustration and they were keen on establishing her as a criminal .

Had previously also said , you guys might be right and I can be wrong...but till its hanging I would love to believe Anirudh did not have that thought of she will do a murder out of jealously !!!!!!!.

Agreed it’s open ended that for what he was willing to say sorry. But in jhanak perspective she took it as mistrust. May be whatever he did it was to save her but jhanak is a simple girl who does not understand his twisted mind. So better they confront eo in any mode.mostly I am expecting a bitter one only.
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manoshono

I agree Anirudh would have gone out of his way and brought her opportunities whether or not J would have agreed to do them. However, the confusion and difficult part was where writers really messed up is when they added the revenge game. It was unnecessary attempt because they could have solved it with mature conversations and an explicit confrontations. So the viewers were questions his intentions because would he wanted to do it after he gets married to Arshi? J would have left after his wedding was done as promised and Arshi wouldn’t have let Ani do a thing for her. His mind was more focused on how to make J feel for him by doing the opposite of what he should have been doing. That’s where I held these useless writers accountable because Anirudh Bose had much more potential than what was shown during the wedding track.

That was lazy and rubbish track...from there they started to bring him down and down...