Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Kuch nahi hone wala but as per news spoiler Ani will surely try to do help in some limitations but jk will not like it as she considers him as arshi husband...

Ak will emerge hero once again with aniruddha further misunderstanding jk situation

Even MU happens it will get cleared bco AK is not a long cameo like Rahul. They needed story to progress so they cleared the MU for Rahul. The main MU is from jhanak side that he did not trust her. This will be cleared only when they talk and confront eo which will happen only when emotions gets piled up and both are unable to control anymore. The way ANI is controlling himself , it’s unlikely he will keen on talking to jhanak unless it’s jealousy from AK. Jealousy from AK will help him to erupt his emotions. So we need to wait how makers are planning AK ANI equation. Also there is Arshi always sticking to him. But AK will definitely taunt him.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I do not want it to be a rinse repeat, phir nyaya kya dekhne ko mila? But I have full trust on the makers and their lack of creativitysmiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

Good points!!

It doesn’t make sense to give Ani the same arc but I don’t trust these writers to be able to do this sensitively either considering their writers have been recently a bit clueless
Ani went ballistic during that one time at ad shoot and was a bit cut up during Jhanak bday but otherwise his jealousy is more the needling variety!! Unless I have read it wrongly

rysohini thumbnail

Krush Krush Hota hai Veere/Maya, tum nehi samjhoge smiley36

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Pata nahi ...Sohini ko kuch hua hai...

Kuch toh kua hai..kuch hogaya hai....❣️❣️

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

I do not want it to be a rinse repeat, phir nyaya kya dekhne ko mila? But I have full trust on the makers and their lack of creativitysmiley36

I m feeling like a fish out of water in this on going debate Sohini! Ab kya karen .. mamala Gambhir hui gawaa πŸ€”

rysohini thumbnail

Chali jaisi hawayein sanan sanan.....smiley36

Originally posted by: vira76

What in the world is going on again … I am so confused ye kya chal raha hai

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He was definitely at fault may be due to trust issue or his behaviour that’s why when her innocence was proved he was not able to look into her eyes and was keen on apologetic. But as soon as he got to know that jhanak left he forgot that he needs to apologise. He was just blaming his family. He is definitely delusioned which only jhanak can clear . Whatever he has done but for jhanak it was portrayed that he did not trusted her fully. There was no need of doing drama at police station.

Anju , I understand you feel he is at fault...

But I feel he thought of that apology for the thought did she ( be it for a micro second ) . And not that he thought yes she did the aag to kill Arshi . I dont believe that at all.

Ofcourse their conversation can clear it all for us and him. Until then its my assumption and different for others...let then clear their MU and move forward from this track .

Blaming family was a part of his frustration and they were keen on establishing her as a criminal .

Had previously also said , you guys might be right and I can be wrong...but till its hanging I would love to believe Anirudh did not have that thought of she will do a murder out of jealously !!!!!!!.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Krush Krush Hota hai Veere/Maya, tum nehi samjhoge smiley36

Kiska dil garden garden hua?

rysohini thumbnail

Sau baat ki ek baat Vidya, hum jitna bhi matha pechi karle, bloody makers humare sare umeedein patak denge - dhobi pachhar - so we sit, wait and watch - either way Ani bali chadega - he has no respite smiley44smiley15

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I m feeling like a fish out of water in this on going debate Sohini! Ab kya karen .. mamala Gambhir hui gawaa πŸ€”

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Vidya dear...anta serious discussion EMI ledu.

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sau baat ki ek baat Vidya, hum jitna bhi matha pechi karle, bloody makers humare sare umeedein patak denge - dhobi pachhar - so we sit, wait and watch - either way Ani bali chadega - he has no respite smiley44smiley15

Chalo usi baat pe makers ke liye

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/ZUysTQpnSXNBBW7G/?mibextid=UalRPS