Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Neither did they show him that he wanted her to be jailed. He said if she has done it then ...its not he who forgave Shristi . He wanted Shristi also to be punished . When Jhanak did that speech of forgiveness he and Choton were amused .

Regarding the dance competition , if and if she was at asylum , he would have found thousand ways for her to participate in this. He has done it for her previously . And the office event he didnt even let any of his family members to know about her participation.

Yes , I agree the character is being shown different whenever they need to make some other characters establish or white wash or whatever .

Tagging as per previous post ...no spaming girls ..๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

But Maya is nt he said in police station, if J committed the crime she has to be punished and he added agar. So what j thinks based on their previous convo, and his attitude in police station gives a different picture.

So J did the right thing to leave that place. I just Ani to understand her. That's it.

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I feel what naa Ashu , he really doesnt know she is upset because if him , or is angry with him to the extent which she will show now. He might be in an illusion that she is upset with him but more on the evil gang .

Let us see if they will show it or will just leave it like that ..

If he gets to know he will apologise and wil get a beautiful scene ....but will Leena show it all now..๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

yaa.. looks like he has no idea why she left .. he doesnโ€™t seems to blame himself at all.. he thinks she left cause of his family.. & I am sure J madam will not & never clear this MUs.. so many MUs has not cleared & this also wonโ€™t beโ€ฆ

@ boldโ€ฆ. Same Maya same.. this only I am scared that it always gets forgotten

Yaa I want him to apologize which he wanted to do next day , but found out she left him

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOIZ8t9jxkw - Aunty says ANI will try to decline the blame of drugs but Jhanak will not accept his help and he will not like it. I doubt it will happen like this. She is unconscious , RP and AK will take decision on behalf of jhanak.

Kuch nahi hone wala but as per news spoiler Ani will surely try to do help in some limitations but jk will not like it as she considers him as arshi husband...

Ak will emerge hero once again with aniruddha further misunderstanding jk situation

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Neither did they show him that he wanted her to be jailed. He said if she has done it then ...its not he who forgave Shristi . He wanted Shristi also to be punished . When Jhanak did that speech of forgiveness he and Choton were amused .

Regarding the dance competition , if and if she was at asylum , he would have found thousand ways for her to participate in this. He has done it for her previously . And the office event he didnt even let any of his family members to know about her participation.

Yes , I agree the character is being shown different whenever they need to make some other characters establish or white wash or whatever .

He was definitely at fault may be due to trust issue or his behaviour thatโ€™s why when her innocence was proved he was not able to look into her eyes and was keen on apologetic. But as soon as he got to know that jhanak left he forgot that he needs to apologise. He was just blaming his family. He is definitely delusioned which only jhanak can clear . Whatever he has done but for jhanak it was portrayed that he did not trusted her fully. There was no need of doing drama at police station.
great_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

i will comment after I see that epis only ๐Ÿคฃ cause saying anything now is just not working.. I need another epi to say my ans on this smiley36

Some wherein viewers also not commenting further as maker's created curiosity of ani reaction

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

He was definitely at fault may be due to trust issue or his behaviour thatโ€™s why when her innocence was proved he was not able to look into her eyes and was keen on apologetic. But as soon as he got to know that jhanak left he forgot that he needs to apologise. He was just blaming his family. He is definitely delusioned which only jhanak can clear . Whatever he has done but for jhanak it was portrayed that he did not trusted her fully. There was no need of doing drama at police station.

@bold that part is unnecessary...

great_love thumbnail

Maya on mother hen mode smiley36

Last para agreement ๐Ÿค

Edited by great_love - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

But Maya is nt he said in police station, if J committed the crime she has to be punished and he added agar. So what j thinks based on their previous convo, and his attitude in police station gives a different picture.

So J did the right thing to leave that place. I just Ani to understand her. That's it.

That is why its a misunderstanding .

He always said if she is .....and yes she misunderstood and got hurt . As she has to leave the asylum . Its only and only if Anirudh hurts her she gets effected . So this was the trigger.

The entire police station Convo was to divert the police from Shristi chal as they might think Jhanak and Anirudh had relation and she did it due to jealousy .. the police were already on establishing her as criminal . His words made the police think and with Minu they decided to come to BH .

That is it for me about Anirudh and his trust , help , situation , emotion , monologue ,etc etc.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Writers are playing with Ani's character...when his princess Is in hospital he wanted her to take Mumbai...in b/n that he had monologue he wanted J also participate in the same reality show. But he never thought of possibilities...even if j stayed there, Arshi won't allow J to participate in the same event. And today 's monologue is also continuation of that. Makers did nt show or did nt give any clue that he wanted to help Jhanak to prove her innocence. I don't think about the things which makers had not shown, only I consider the things which makers shown. So for me he did nt put any efforts to prove her innocence. Jhanak did nt expected any help from him, just she expected some trust in her. He failed in it. She left the house. Ani has to realize this.

Yaa he seems to be completely unaware of that fact that she left cause of him.. he is still thinking cause his family wants to put her in jail smiley29smiley29

This Chooton should have told Ani at start only.. y does u think J is taking all the insults from family.. think on that.. if that much he had told then he would have thoughtโ€ฆ Ani always thought he loves J , but she doesnโ€™t & she insults him smiley29 so his ego gets hurts..smiley7smiley7 now when Arshi insults him each step.. he never says her u insulted me smiley39smiley7 nor his ego is getting hurt smiley29smiley39smiley36โ€ฆ

That means Arshi says anything it doesnโ€™t touch his heart smiley36smiley36.. when J says him anything smiley19 it pokes his heart badly & he gets hurt ..smiley36 u feel hurt from the person u love not from the person u donโ€™t love..

He needs to realises so many things smiley26smiley26 when he will do when we will get relief ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ ๐Ÿ˜žโ˜น๏ธ

samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Some wherein viewers also not commenting further as maker's created curiosity of ani reaction

Yaa todays epi will clear that part .. when we see how he reacts smiley36 then we can clap him or diss him smiley36