MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: great_love

Is anybody tagged me? Can't see tag n quoted post...smiley7

What should I do?

If has issues ....with tags notification

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Hridaay parivartan toh huyi hai, at least Zainab ki, aap logo ne kiska socha? smiley36

Mujhe toh Zainab ke Hriday Parivartan ka karan janana hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Baki toh jiska hua hai dekh lenge

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Ye to clear hoga like kashmir one at the end ... But seperation of leads leading Ani feels guilty towards jhanak escalation the tension between them ...

Ye pakka hoga smiley6

We will talk about it later...

Pehle waala toh clear ho jaye abhi smiley19

Sampada_14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vira76

What in the world is going on again … I am so confused ye kya chal raha hai

Arey bola toh aapko...

Khichdi Pak Rahi hai... Ban jaye toh serve ki jayegi πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Banane toh do

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

sameπŸ’―πŸ’”.. what I understood was Arshi’s participation was pre-decided, hence in hospital ani promised to take her to mumbai… but during aag incident he didn’t move his little finger to prove J innocent.. he left it on destiny, so the dialogue at police station that if she has committed the crime she should be punished… after her innocence was proved ani wanted j to accompany him and his β€œwife” to mumbai for the competition as if raat gayi baat gayi.. it’s very bold of him to think so…in sab mein redemption and introspect kaha hua… there is no realisation of his mistakes… I felt he was annoyed that J made it on her own without his help… now he will see AK and will again misunderstand he took his help.. will consider her as an opportunist…

Writers are playing with Ani's character...when his princess Is in hospital he wanted her to take Mumbai...in b/n that he had monologue he wanted J also participate in the same reality show. But he never thought of possibilities...even if j stayed there, Arshi won't allow J to participate in the same event. And today 's monologue is also continuation of that. Makers did nt show or did nt give any clue that he wanted to help Jhanak to prove her innocence. I don't think about the things which makers had not shown, only I consider the things which makers shown. So for me he did nt put any efforts to prove her innocence. Jhanak did nt expected any help from him, just she expected some trust in her. He failed in it. She left the house. Ani has to realize this.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

If has issues ....with tags notification

Yes .. when I logged in again it started showing it

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I feel what naa Ashu , he really doesnt know she is upset because if him , or is angry with him to the extent which she will show now. He might be in an illusion that she is upset with him but more on the evil gang .

Let us see if they will show it or will just leave it like that ..

If he gets to know he will apologise and wil get a beautiful scene ....but will Leena show it all now..πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ»

Am ranting this from many days, ani holding his family is responsible for Jhanak departure..so he has to come out of this delusion.

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Writers are playing with Ani's character...when his princess Is in hospital he wanted her to take Mumbai...in b/n that he had monologue he wanted J also participate in the same reality show. But he never thought of possibilities...even if j stayed there, Arshi won't allow J to participate in the same event. And today 's monologue is also continuation of that. Makers did nt show or did nt give any clue that he wanted to help Jhanak to prove her innocence. I don't think about the things which makers had not shown, only I consider the things which makers shown. So for me he did nt put any efforts to prove her innocence. Jhanak did nt expected any help from him, just she expected some trust in her. He failed in it. She left the house. Ani has to realize this.

Totally understand case of ani character how makers shifting arc.... Beautifully explained

He failed to trust her which jk except him to do or to show it in case ..

As well ani didn't take any action as hurt from her n somewhere his trust shaken of her

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

Yeh and his last mono in BH

β€œ maine bhi Kai vade tode hai , to tum kyu nahi β€œ and then wishing to see her happy and safe

That’s him telling she has right to do what she wants and not think about him, but still wishing well for her

I feel he will try to stay out of the business as much as possible … he has already defined boundaries for him ! But this will also piss off audience lol because lot of people want to see his crazy side , but it won’t come up anytime soon.

i will comment after I see that epis only 🀣 cause saying anything now is just not working.. I need another epi to say my ans on this smiley36
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Neither did they show him that he wanted her to be jailed. He said if she has done it then ...its not he who forgave Shristi . He wanted Shristi also to be punished . When Jhanak did that speech of forgiveness he and Choton were amused .

Regarding the dance competition , if and if she was at asylum , he would have found thousand ways for her to participate in this. He has done it for her previously . And the office event he didnt even let any of his family members to know about her participation.

Yes , I agree the character is being shown different whenever they need to make some other characters establish or white wash or whatever .

Tagging as per previous post ...no spaming girls ..πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»