Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

lol πŸ˜‚ self-respect is lacking big time in both sisters ! First I thought Arshi is the only candidate when everytime after Ani tells her off and she used to come back to BH like nothing happened but Jhanak to usaki bhi amma nikali!

Although Jhanak tried leaving on her own couple times when she was in BH, I guess Ani’s lack of trust was final nail in the coffin …

Now all of a sudden arshi ke andar hospital visit ke baad self respect jaag utha hai! But still she is staying put in BH without marriage lol πŸ˜‚ such contradiction ! She is asking her father muze yaha nahi rehana hai … are to jao! Call an Uber lol if no one is giving you lift !

And jhanak madam to doosare ki biwi se Gali kha kar bhi Rudra ke ghar me rehana hai ! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ that part I did not get …

Haha πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Dono dono ke dono sirf naam ki self respect hai ..

Kahi nahi jaane wali ye sasti cel 2 with torcher Ani

And other will emotional torcher Ani with hurtful words ...

Agar use koi ho gaya to ye self respect Mumbai chid ke use paas bhagi chali aa gi ..

Aur rudra ke ghar wo apna bh ka torcher yaad karne ke liye Rahi hai smiley2

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh but I really don’t think anything will get cleared or happen in one episode … yeh let’s see how it goes … Ani is going to be shocked to see Adi , Rudra lol too many nee things have happened in jhanak life in his absence πŸ˜†

Yaa he will be surprised to see so many things happening without his presence 🀣
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes I think so , that is what I expect … I have always felt this track isn’t just about Runak but something else … Both of them want to stay away from each other , in such case what to do … whatever happens it will be at the very last moment until then ye log hume and lead ko ghoomate rehenge! They took anishit to mandap twice , so think about it that’s been there strategy

Do you guys think if Shristi tries to hurt jhanak this time and Ani gets hurt in the process instead …

You know I had this thought yesterday… just think about how many things it will clear up

Jhanak will again feel indebted to Ani and want to care for him and be back in his life

Arshi will finally loose it to see ani protecting jhanak again

If it’s exposed it’s Shristi’s doing , BH people will also blame her and finally let go of Anishit marriage as their son got hurt lol πŸ˜†

Ek teer se Kai Nishan!

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

But Vira, Again Ani and Janak will be apart and separated? Do they continue to show the leads getting separated again?

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes I think so , that is what I expect … I have always felt this track isn’t just about Runak but something else … Both of them want to stay away from each other , in such case what to do … whatever happens it will be at the very last moment until then ye log hume and lead ko ghoomate rehenge! They took anishit to mandap twice , so think about it that’s been there strategy

Do you guys think if Shristi tries to hurt jhanak this time and Ani gets hurt in the process instead …

You know I had this thought yesterday… just think about how many things it will clear up

Jhanak will again feel indebted to Ani and want to care for him and be back in his life

If it’s exposed it’s Shristi’s doing , BH people will also blame her and finally let go of Anishit marriage as their son got hurt lol πŸ˜†

Ek teer se Kai Nishan!

Bahut khoob πŸ‘Œ I wish it happens ❀️

vira76 thumbnail

Yeh and his last mono in BH

β€œ maine bhi Kai vade tode hai , to tum kyu nahi β€œ and then wishing to see her happy and safe

That’s him telling she has right to do what she wants and not think about him, but still wishing well for her

I feel he will try to stay out of the business as much as possible … he has already defined boundaries for him ! But this will also piss off audience lol because lot of people want to see his crazy side , but it won’t come up anytime soon.

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I agree. It is not going to be before anytime soon. I beleive he won’t be jealous and all seeing AK and Guruji near Janak. Sure he might feel sad and disappointed that he is not part of it but he might get a relief that someone is supporting Janak. He very well knows he has no rights to be jealous or not even question Janak as he chose to be Arshi’s husband at the moment.

vira76 thumbnail

Your hot chocolate ka dard is davai for all our problems πŸ˜‚

See how you are happy to sacrifice him now πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Bahut khoob πŸ‘Œ I wish it happens ❀️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samarp2

Mayuri.. I saw the epi again .. & Ani’s monologue smiley29smiley39 he is still daring for J to have waited smiley7smiley7 in which mouth & heart he can think that smiley7 he sounds selfish like his family now smiley7 being Arshi like betall on his head 24/7 , will he be able too & with all the distrust he showed on Jhanak ( looks like he got amesiasmiley39) he forgot what he did smiley29

Don’t know if it’s his expressions or editing mistake. He looked bit annoyed that J came here all by herself without his helping out .. now seeing Adi also there who will help J … again his jealousy will spark & will think that when he is there y will she need Ani… in Kolkatta she said so much against Adi & here he will think it’s Adi who will help her out πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜€πŸ˜€.. even if Adi helps also he has no right to poke in her matter.. she is now not connected to him at all..

& for a change I hope J speaks up if he talks nonsense smiley7.. don’t stand & take all crap from him.. & she needs to fight alone.. no Rudra or Adi is needed to talk on her behalf

I feel what naa Ashu , he really doesnt know she is upset because if him , or is angry with him to the extent which she will show now. He might be in an illusion that she is upset with him but more on the evil gang .

Let us see if they will show it or will just leave it like that ..

If he gets to know he will apologise and wil get a beautiful scene ....but will Leena show it all now..πŸ€”πŸ™πŸ»

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ek teer se Kai Nishan!

Ek teer se chaar nishayana...

Ani kush ...

Jk wapas ..

Arshi n sasti cut ..

And online audience ki khushi samne wali nahi 😍🀣🀣🀣

Wish ye sab ho...

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Your hot chocolate ka dard is davai for all our problems πŸ˜‚

See how you are happy to sacrifice him now πŸ˜‚

Kuch kuch paane ke liye bahut kuch khona padta hai kya hi karen πŸ₯Ή

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

As we know, Anirudh Bose is not the character, whom we can judge just on face value, he has many layers...

That monologue was not wrong for me as at that moment he was feeling out of the place in her journey, Where she is right now, was his dream... He was the one who wanted to see her successful, more than anyone in the world, so him feeling that way was so Anirudh coded if we will understand that possessiveness of him ..

About his reaction, we are yet to see... But I don't think he will do anything stupid, at least not infront of anyone 🀣🀣🀣 Mann me toh bohot kuch kar sakta haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I don’t want to jump to conclusion with one monologue … but they could have given him any other monologues though , something that was much clear to the audience … par aise monologues chipakane ki Aadat ho gayi hai makers ko that will confuse the audience… and we will keep thinking about the intent … so I just want to say I want to wait some more .. Ani’s stance never gets cleared in first go ! I although expect more stupid monologues from them ,,, ye nahi sudharenge

One thing I know that he was glad jhanak is safe , he was emotional seeing her there. This time I really don’t think they will take MU route , it does not make sense to me… he will surely think jhanak took adi’s help, he has talked about it positively with jhanak few times after he apologized to her for his behavior.. even if he assumes jhanak took adi help I think it will be more like β€œoh so this is what happened β€œ .. adi ka case close ho chuka hai… but even if he assumes that it’s the first thing anyone will think because it’s hard to figure out how jhanak all of a sudden participating in this competition. She had no motivation to dance herself ! I am waiting to see his actions this time to decide if he has learned from his mistakes or not … nahi sikhe to kismat aur late maregi aur Kya πŸ˜‚