Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

I am expecting disaster in form of monologues and that is why I am positive πŸ˜‚

I understand d the guy now so it’s not affecting me much … Ani has declared himself arshi’s husband , what do you expect from him ? It’s not going to be like before , at least not all of sudden …

Originally posted by: rysohini

Please pass on your positivity to the makers and ask them to handle Ani with care , he is a legit fragile item, din ba din aur fragile hota ja raha, how much can he take?smiley13

Edited by vira76 - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

But Soh I remember him talking about AK and going to Mumbai on positive note with jhanak before agent went to doctor place … he will be jealous but at the same time happy … it was closed on positive note. He also apologized to jhanak for his behavior, and if anything he should apologize to AK also but jalkukada karega nahi

Forming opinion is always a possibility , it’s going to be more like a guess, like I said it’s very natural to think she contacted AK , I would think the same thing because otherwise all this progress of jhanak is hard to understand… we will just have to wait to see what he does … monos to aayenge where he will say oh so that’s how you are in Mumbai … that nature isn’t going to go away but I feel this time it won’t be in negative tone

So there you are now...in sync with all our previous thoughts...πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I agree I echo your thoughts … he doesn’t have right to get mad at jhanak anymore … he can surely think whatever he wants and AK was closed on positive note …

I am curious to see what Shristi does … lot depends on that. Arshi was ready to leave , so I feel she might not get as involved this time on as well , BH ja kar hi ye rang dikhayegi πŸ€”

But Vira, Again Ani and Janak will be apart and separated? Do they continue to show the leads getting separated again?

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I didn’t misinterpret it I hope not … but mono could have been better for sure .. because it confused the audience… they have always done this , I am expecting this more and more where nothing is clear until the end moment , Ani’s stance is always left open ended … they gonna do anything to stretch the track and create more hype… I will give it 10-20 episodes to get more clarity πŸ˜… in Jhanak land that is how things go lol

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Chalo today is monologue day...copy pasting from last thread ..lazy to think and type again...

I liked the monologue as a extention of aag incident.

I took it as why she didnt understand his situation back then as trust is from both sides. He needed time to sort things given that Arshi, hospital drama and evil gang words of how they would put her behind bars forever and asking him not to help her.

Trust part is also open for assumptions. She felt he didnt say direct the words which she wanted to hear . For him he was in a different state of mind with all the happening and so the same I needed time monologue twice .

Hurt is both characters , but unfortunately female dard is more highlighted and Anirudh dard is to be assumed from his expressions and eyes .

A good way to communicate with audience but was it successful , I doubt ..as it was not directed or executed well by the team.

Few days before only Vira we had discussed the same trust ...again we are back with trust and trust...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

What in the world is going on again … I am so confused ye kya chal raha hai

Pata nahi ...Sohini ko kuch hua hai...

Kuch toh kua hai..kuch hogaya hai....❣️❣️

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What in the world is going on again … I am so confused ye kya chal raha hai

Choti bahu- tum ko in sab mein nahi padna hai.. apni zimmedaari nibhaate jaao basπŸ˜€πŸ₯°

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

I didn’t misinterpret it I hope not … but mono could have been better for sure .. because it confused the audience… they have always done this , I am expecting this more and more where nothing is clear until the end moment , Ani’s stance is always left open ended … they gonna do anything to stretch the track and create more hype… I will give it 10-20 episodes to get more clarity πŸ˜… in Jhanak land that is how things go lol

That is how Leena runs it for years and years.....

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I don’t want to jump to conclusion with one monologue … but they could have given him any other monologues though , something that was much clear to the audience … par aise monologues chipakane ki Aadat ho gayi hai makers ko that will confuse the audience… and we will keep thinking about the intent … so I just want to say I want to wait some more .. Ani’s stance never gets cleared in first go ! I although expect more stupid monologues from them ,,, ye nahi sudharenge

One thing I know that he was glad jhanak is safe , he was emotional seeing her there. This time I really don’t think they will take MU route , it does not make sense to me… he will surely think jhanak took adi’s help, he has talked about it positively with jhanak few times after he apologized to her for his behavior.. even if he assumes jhanak took adi help I think it will be more like β€œoh so this is what happened β€œ .. adi ka case close ho chuka hai… but even if he assumes that it’s the first thing anyone will think because it’s hard to figure out how jhanak all of a sudden participating in this competition. She had no motivation to dance herself ! I am waiting to see his actions this time to decide if he has learned from his mistakes or not … nahi sikhe to kismat aur late maregi aur Kya πŸ˜‚

Good points!!

It doesn’t make sense to give Ani the same arc but I don’t trust these writers to be able to do this sensitively either considering their writers have been recently a bit clueless
Ani went ballistic during that one time at ad shoot and was a bit cut up during Jhanak bday but otherwise his jealousy is more the needling variety!! Unless I have read it wrongly

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am expecting disaster in form of monologues and that is why I am positive πŸ˜‚

I understand d the guy now so it’s not affecting me much … Ani has declared himself arshi’s husband , what do you expect from him ? It’s not going to be like before , at least not all of sudden …

I agree. It is not going to be before anytime soon. I beleive he won’t be jealous and all seeing AK and Guruji near Janak. Sure he might feel sad and disappointed that he is not part of it but he might get a relief that someone is supporting Janak. He very well knows he has no rights to be jealous or not even question Janak as he chose to be Arshi’s husband at the moment.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Of everything that Ani's monologue could have been, the makers gave him this one to mouth? smiley19 Makers jeene nehi denge, na Ani ko, na hume smiley13

Purple - Like she doesn't get visa s to other countries, no one's prepared to dub on her behalf either smiley36

Bold - Sohini…

I read this Makers Hume jeene nahin denge aur Ani Hume marne nahin dega!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚