Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Of everything, he could have thought, he thought of this? his first thought? Q makers q, y do you always have to do this to Ani, no hope for him, deeper and darker pit awaits him smiley19

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Waise ani ki monologues bahut bekaar hi hote hain.. always twisted. And not sitting well with the situation .. it complicates our thinking furtherπŸ˜…

rysohini thumbnail

Hridaay parivartan toh huyi hai, at least Zainab ki, aap logo ne kiska socha? smiley36

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Its the highlight of Jhanakland .. Parivartan and that too all of a sudden..with no notice in advance πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I agree I echo your thoughts … he doesn’t have right to get mad at jhanak anymore … he can surely think whatever he wants and AK was closed on positive note …

I am curious to see what Shristi does … lot depends on that. Arshi was ready to leave , so I feel she might not get as involved this time on as well , BH ja kar hi ye rang dikhayegi πŸ€”

Originally posted by: shanakanj

This time he cannot afford to blame jhanak again. If he does this time then no coming back for jhanak. Already he has been singing song of Jhanak being safe and happy. He was mad at AK bcoz of his flirty nature but with Rahul he was fine. This AK is helping jhanak as true friend. AK track was closed on a positive note. Looking at ANI circumstances I doubt he will go bombastic and he does not have any right also. But yes confrontation will be there between both of them same like Kashmir but we will not get reconciliation. ANI will leave mumbai with jhanak bitterness towards him. This might impact him badly bcoz till now he was thinking that it’s his family being responsible but once he knows that the main reason is being himself . It will not ho down well with him.

rysohini thumbnail

Tagging Zainab

4 W 20 C

Originally posted by: rysohini

Hridaay parivartan toh huyi hai, at least Zainab ki, aap logo ne kiska socha? smiley36

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wah lagta hai dialogue ko twist karna padego-

"Krush Krush hota hai,_____, tum nehi samjhogi" smiley36

We just need replacement for 'Anjali' smiley2

Wah kya dailog dunde ki niklo hai smiley2smiley37

Janaab Β‘!!!!!!

vira76 thumbnail

But Soh I remember him talking about AK and going to Mumbai on positive note with jhanak before agent went to doctor place … he will be jealous but at the same time happy … it was closed on positive note. He also apologized to jhanak for his behavior, and if anything he should apologize to AK also but jalkukada karega nahi

Forming opinion is always a possibility , it’s going to be more like a guess, like I said it’s very natural to think she contacted AK , I would think the same thing because otherwise all this progress of jhanak is hard to understand… we will just have to wait to see what he does … monos to aayenge where he will say oh so that’s how you are in Mumbai … that nature isn’t going to go away but I feel this time it won’t be in negative tone

J had contacted Adi and rung the ladder up - yeh kaan bharni toh Arshi aur Shrishti kar denge, not to forget Guruji Sr......and Ani is easily influenced by the wrong people and quick to form an opinion about J, and we have not seen any character growth of Ani, so how is this innate nature of his, going to change?

great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Arey yaar πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Please don't talk about one more separation...

Pehle pehla toh clear hone do πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Ye to clear hoga like kashmir one at the end ... But seperation of leads leading Ani feels guilty towards jhanak escalation the tension between them ...

Ye pakka hoga smiley6

rysohini thumbnail

Please pass on your positivity to the makers and ask them to handle Ani with care , he is a legit fragile item, din ba din aur fragile hota ja raha, how much can he take?smiley13

Originally posted by: vira76

But Soh I remember him talking about AK and going to Mumbai on positive note with jhanak before agent went to doctor place … he will be jealous but at the same time happy … it was closed on positive note. He also apologized to jhanak for his behavior, and if anything he should apologize to AK also but jalkukada karega nahi

Forming opinion is always a possibility , it’s going to be more like a guess, like I said it’s very natural to think she contacted AK , I would think the same thing because otherwise all this progress of jhanak is hard to understand… we will just have to wait to see what he does … monos to aayenge where he will say oh so that’s how you are in Mumbai … that nature isn’t going to go away but I feel this time it won’t be in negative tone

vira76 thumbnail

What in the world is going on again … I am so confused ye kya chal raha hai

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Waise ani ki monologues bahut bekaar hi hote hain.. always twisted. And not sitting well with the situation .. it complicates our thinking furtherπŸ˜…

Chalo today is monologue day...copy pasting from last thread ..lazy to think and type again...

I liked the monologue as a extention of aag incident.

I took it as why she didnt understand his situation back then as trust is from both sides. He needed time to sort things given that Arshi, hospital drama and evil gang words of how they would put her behind bars forever and asking him not to help her.

Trust part is also open for assumptions. She felt he didnt say direct the words which she wanted to hear . For him he was in a different state of mind with all the happening and so the same I needed time monologue twice .

Hurt is both characters , but unfortunately female dard is more highlighted and Anirudh dard is to be assumed from his expressions and eyes .

A good way to communicate with audience but was it successful , I doubt ..as it was not directed or executed well by the team.

Few days before only Vira we had discussed the same trust ...again we are back with trust and trust...

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago