Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Yeh man .. take urvashi for example … that woman life was so pitiful but still she took it all , for her that was family for her family members she was maid ..πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: piapriya

Conclusion: Rainas and Mukherjees women thrive on insults and lack of self-respect.

No offense peeps! This is more to makers

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

J had contacted Adi and rung the ladder up - yeh kaan bharni toh Arshi aur Shrishti kar denge, not to forget Guruji Sr......and Ani is easily influenced by the wrong people and quick to form an opinion about J, and we have not seen any character growth of Ani, so how is this innate nature of his, going to change?

exactly he did the same during Rahul time and now again he will easily trust wrong people and form an assumption… even if I believe he wasn’t annoyed but still the monologue was misplaced… he saw j for the first time after so many weeks and he is sad that she didn’t wait… ise better dialogues nahi mile..
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

J had contacted Adi and rung the ladder up - yeh kaan bharni toh Arshi aur Shrishti kar denge, not to forget Guruji Sr......and Ani is easily influenced by the wrong people and quick to form an opinion about J, and we have not seen any character growth of Ani, so how is this innate nature of his, going to change?

This time he cannot afford to blame jhanak again. If he does this time then no coming back for jhanak. Already he has been singing song of Jhanak being safe and happy. He was mad at AK bcoz of his flirty nature but with Rahul he was fine. This AK is helping jhanak as true friend. AK track was closed on a positive note. Looking at ANI circumstances I doubt he will go bombastic and he does not have any right also. But yes confrontation will be there between both of them same like Kashmir but we will not get reconciliation. ANI will leave mumbai with jhanak bitterness towards him. This might impact him badly bcoz till now he was thinking that it’s his family being responsible but once he knows that the main reason is being himself . It will not ho down well with him.
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

The Basu chap is no different either smiley36smiley44

Originally posted by: piapriya

Conclusion: Rainas and Mukherjees women thrive on insults and lack of self-respect.

No offense peeps! This is more to makers

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vira76

Yes exactly same thought … he is jalkukada.. jealous to hoga ! And stupid monos bhi honge… but I think iss bar in front of jhanak zaban par lagam lagayenge janab… she did something he always wanted for her , he is her well wisher in the end of the day … usaka bura feel karana jayaz hai , because he saw her at a stage where he always wanted her to see but he was not next to her when she achieved all of that. He was the only cheerleader for her dance and now that she is moving on , he naturally feel bad … it’s just very human thing to think or feel …

iam so eager to see how todays epi turns out.. he will still try to help in his boundaries I think.. as Adi don’t make his entry yesterday .. they kept it purposely for today..

& when he will see Ani with Arshi.. I am sure Adi will take full chance to be with Jhanak.. he may even taunt Ani cause last time he insulted him no

vira76 thumbnail

True … everything he could have said they gave him something that will confuse hell out of audience… ye jalkukada hai … isase Kya hi expect kare … he gonna get more stupid monos for sure

Bold - Of everything that Ani's monologue could have been, the makers gave him this one to mouth? smiley19 Makers jeene nehi denge, na Ani ko, na hume smiley13

Purple - Like she doesn't get visa s to other countries, no one's prepared to dub on her behalf either smiley36

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

exactly he did the same during Rahul time and now again he will easily trust wrong people and form an assumption… even if I believe he wasn’t annoyed but still the monologue was misplaced… he saw j for the first time after so many weeks and he is sad that she didn’t wait… ise better dialogues nahi mile..

Waise ani ki monologues bahut bekaar hi hote hain.. always twisted. And not sitting well with the situation .. it complicates our thinking furtherπŸ˜…

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Yeh but I really don’t think anything will get cleared or happen in one episode … yeh let’s see how it goes … Ani is going to be shocked to see Adi , Rudra lol too many nee things have happened in jhanak life in his absence πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: samarp2

iam so eager to see how todays epi turns out.. he will still try to help in his boundaries I think.. as Adi don’t make his entry yesterday .. they kept it purposely for today..

& when he will see Ani with Arshi.. I am sure Adi will take full chance to be with Jhanak.. he may even taunt Ani cause last time he insulted him no

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

As a result of Bold1 and Bold2, he falls severely ill? Uff kabse wait kar rahi hu, 'Ani beemar ho jaye' ka smiley37

Originally posted by: shanakanj

This time he cannot afford to blame jhanak again. If he does this time then no coming back for jhanak. Already he has been singing song of Jhanak being safe and happy. He was mad at AK bcoz of his flirty nature but with Rahul he was fine. This AK is helping jhanak as true friend. AK track was closed on a positive note. Looking at ANI circumstances I doubt he will go bombastic and he does not have any right also. But yes confrontation will be there between both of them same like Kashmir but we will not get reconciliation. ANI will leave mumbai with jhanak bitterness towards him. This might impact him badly bcoz till now he was thinking that it’s his family being responsible but once he knows that the main reason is being himself . It will not ho down well with him.

vira76 thumbnail

Mono could have been better for sure more clear but his monologues are always like this , it makes us think … until few episodes nothing will get cleared … they have habit of doing this to keep the hype up … you will only see Ani in action at the end moment

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines