Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

That one specific moment , where he is calling hospital and Ani is asking jhanak ended up in Mumbai because of Adi’s reference ? That was the moment I felt Ani boy is looking stupid …

Wrong time to ask questions , wrong place to ask questions … adi did make complete fool out of him , he hit the nerve and Ani was speechless in multiple moments. One where he was trying to find words and Adi cut him off saying I don’t have time for this… the purpose was to make him feel that he is losing the battle to ever have jhanak in life but he was put on spot today and Ani who generally has answers to all questions was trying to look for answers …

Yeh adi doesn’t know the details but does the third person looking at this should it matter to them? The results is what matters to the people observing …

How does it even matter if she is legally his wife or not. s announced it to the world he is her son in law , he said she is his wife .. it doesn’t matter now …

Agreed. Hopefully the Mumbai track will make Ani understand his it was dumb to expect Janak in his life while he was ready to become Arshi’s husband. How much ever promises he take from Janak for this, but it is not practically possible.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

At some places he looked dumb and at some places he did not want to answer his questions. When AK asked to ab aap inke pati hai, he tried to justify it by saying that meri sagai pehle ho gayee thi. How does it matter when sagai was done once you declared her as wife. When he said peeth peeche doosri shaadi kar li he really did not want to answer bcoz he and jhanak knows only why happened between them and he need not answer that”. But AK clearly hit the right spot. He is not looking to win jhanak but he knows that ANI has feelings for jhanak so to make him impatient he is doing this. AK is purely professional with jhanak.

That is why I felt he avoided most if the personal questions . It doesnt matter to Aditya .

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Are wo Sab thik hai , but one thing you have to agree this whole Adi mess is created by Ani , because he is an extreme jalkukada.. he can handle situation calmly but his way is obv going straight for war! lol

We love to see that side but if did you not see other people faces when he asked Aadi to go out of the room ? πŸ˜† wo Kya tha ?! Someone calling hospital lol and he is like no no leave πŸ˜…

I don’t mind what he is doing , I love his tashan par pagal to ye hai !!

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Why , Aditya can be bollywood star we dont bother.

For us nothing matters bollywood , hollywood and all.

I hope he becomes more n more rude and finally becomes his real life. Seeing Jhanak infront of him itself he has become full of lofe from that Kolkata Anirudh to mumbai wala what a sudden change.

Anirudh Bose is all in one.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: piapriya

New thread needed dont we? We exceeded 150 i see.

Anju ji please create the thread 70 smiley27

Done ,thank you for tagging me.

Sorry for being late I was working.

Edited by ALUJNA21 - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

Yeh some questions Aadi was coming to his own conclusion… like that when he said β€œpith piche doosari shadi β€œ lol

But it was hitting his nerve , so I was just watching it with popcorn ! Adi and Arshi mil kar hamara kam kar rahe hai

At some places he looked dumb and at some places he did not want to answer his questions. When AK asked to ab aap inke pati hai, he tried to justify it by saying that meri sagai pehle ho gayee thi. How does it matter when sagai was done once you declared her as wife. When he said peeth peeche doosri shaadi kar li he really did not want to answer bcoz he and jhanak knows only why happened between them and he need not answer that”. But AK clearly hit the right spot. He is not looking to win jhanak but he knows that ANI has feelings for jhanak so to make him impatient he is doing this. AK is purely professional with jhanak.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

Are wo Sab thik hai , but one thing you have to agree this whole Adi mess is created by Ani , because he is an extreme jalkukada.. he can handle situation calmly but his way is obv going straight for war! lol

We love to see that side but if did you not see other people faces when he asked Aadi to go out of the room ? πŸ˜† wo Kya tha ?! Someone calling hospital lol and he is like no no leave πŸ˜…

I don’t mind what he is doing , I love his tashan par pagal to ye hai !!

We can handle things on our own . Will take her to hospital all by himself . No need of Aditya and all...

Aditya was also not less...who is he to say you lost her... I will win and all..simply making poor Anirudh to behave rude... Tauba tauba... The peace loving Anirudh ❣️😁

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail

πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ Main Kya hi bolu lol

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wo side me le Jake bola !! 🀣 but I am loving the Tashan

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

We can handle things on our own . Will take her to hospital all by himself . Ni ned if Aditya and all...

Aditya was also not less...who is he to say you lost her... I will win and all..simply making poor Anirudh to behave rude... Tauba tauba... The peace loving Anirudh ❣️😁

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

ek aur sadist show😑

sach me leena aunty heartless hai.

Ye apni life me dukhi aatma hi hogi smiley7
1PariGupta thumbnail

let’s see but I guess he will have more urgency to deal with Sr Guruji than his aadhi biwi. It looked like he has conversation with RP after he got call from Didi.

let's wait for new episode what will in the store for us

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Cherry on the top AK expressions..

Salman is really a gud actor

What an expressions