Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Anni ko adat nahi ha strangers ko explanation Dene ke. Yeh Anni ne khud bola tha. Aik yeh bhi reason the aditya ke har Q ko reply na kerne kesmiley36

Baqe Aditya ne jo bola woh thek tha. And we audience are enjoying lekin reality yeh ha k yeh agar leads ke yeh halat na hote to yeh aditya zehar lagna tha humein. smiley36

yaa.. but Adi was speaking facts smiley32 all audience QTs he asked him today
samarp2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nice episode.

Aditya will ignite Anirudh.

One good thing Aditya cleared that Jhanak didnt come here on his reference . So he would be play a role to show mirror to Anirudh. Good. No more such MU. Aditya has gathered information about Shristi too, hope gives her too some attitude and puts her in place.

Rudra gelled with Anirudh and gave him the vital information of how Birj is trying to eliminate Jhanak and she faced lot of hardships.

So will it lead to exposing he is her fatherπŸ€”

Atleast he reached hospital, but I wanted to see how he manged.

And teej they didnt show that dance of Jhanak and Anirudh.. So sad..

Finally episodes are catching up and its becoming interesting.

Didnt watch asylum wasis.... Ff mode still .

mad house Selfish couple r eating cakes & pasteries in their room akele akele smiley36 so got lecture from sasu maa & chooton… nothing was imp scene in that mental house smiley26 same naatak smiley26
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

No nobaba..she calls him sirji only..am damnsure.

But if she calls him Jiju, Ani will be admitted in the same hospital

Heart attack aa jayega use but kyu aayega uski Charsi wife hai aur Jhanak Charsi ki behan for him to automatically hua na Jiju smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
gorgeous couple smiley42 both looks so royal together smiley27
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Today she was enjoying the helplessness of ANI. She is 200% sure that he loves jhanak and also that ANI won’t break the commitment with her. I saw her smiling when ANI was not able to take her to hospital. I don’t think now she will allow him to come near or touch her. She did not allow the handhold when judges were praising jhanak. But she won’t leave him bcoz she wants raunak to stay away. But how the story proceeds then something should change from ANI side. I hope now he will not care much abt Arshi but won’t break the commitment.

Nooo their personal equation might remain unchanged....She might won't let him touch her...but all that mental torture would be behind the door...

In front of everyone .... specially in front of Jhanak ..she might do the drama of a loving wife....As she definitely knows that Ani loves Jhanak...but she also knows that Ani won't stop Arshi owing to his guilt and acceptance...And she will enjoy Ani's helplessness more....and more ...and widen the gap between RuNak

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

new discussion thread bana do ab....smiley36

samarp2 thumbnail

I thought Lallon was orphan πŸ€”πŸ€” didn’t he tell he has no one smiley36 & today the other guy was telling if his mom came to know this storysmiley37 she won’t keep quite smiley36

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Sach mei! Isse accha Koi bollywood song hi gawa dete! Makers ne Kasam khaayi hai hum jaise audiences ko torture karne ki!smiley44

Supree2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Second you... I am dheere dheere falling in love with Aditya smiley27