Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Do we think if AK gets to know the majboori angle of Ani and if he really get to understand the situation. Do we think he might help them figure things out or make a more mess?

Somewhere I feel AK can some what bridge the gap. But he doesn’t know the actual complication between RuNak.

If he can kidnap Arshi and marry her after knowing she isn't Anirudh wife then only it will help us ....😝😝😝

But poor fellow why to spoil his life ..at the moment he looks positive ..let him enjoy his life and we spare his eardrums ....

Anirudh is used to the screaming for years...😝😝

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I felt he was shocked with his questions

Adi was fab with the right questions. These questions which Anirudh might know in his mind ,but would never dare to bring it out .He felt stunned when he heard those direct questions . Specially you didnt stand by her when she needed you the most and you lost her . That is why he couldn't answer them . Otherwise too Anirudh would never answer Aditya his personal details or what happened between him and Jhanak . He always wants to be the special and important person in Jhanak's life.

He didnt look like a fool for me from any angle. Why would he be , like he said Aditya doesnt know what happened between them nor does he know the intensity of their relationship.He doesnt even know that Arshi is not his wife legally.

Tagging few who were tagged in the previous post..

I agree.. In fact mujhe aaj bohot accha Laga Aniruddh Ko dekh ke...

He has gotten his life back....His words had the force, his eyes had that glow.... though he did not have answers to those questions..but his interaction with Aditya had passion...He was feeling a lot of Emotions..anger, frustration, helplessness and may be jealousy....as well...After meeting Jhanak now he has this urge to protect Jhanak...he found his purpose back....It was contrary to how he was looking like a zombie in BH ....Even the way he was standing today...with one hand in pocket, relaxing body language...he is finding his confidence back .

They way Krushal has performed in this track.... before and after meeting Jhanak...is really really beautiful....smiley27

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

And actually I feel glad they actually gave some break to Hiba...

Bechari ki nach-nach ke Jaan nikalni hai Puri inko πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Haan....kitna naach Rahi thi last one month se....bas one much needed break to Hiba...smiley37

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hiba's looking really elegant in Teej episodes..

Em also sensing that, they’ve got slight attraction towards each other once they’ve started to shoot close scenes....

Kya pyaar ho hi jayga? 😜

Yaar pyaar ka to nahii pata but i feel both krushal n hiba are definetly attracted to each other. Both are devastatingly gorgeous and are single, uppar se they are shooting such romantic scenes. And personality wise too they are opposite, krushal is brooding n hiba has sunshine personality..they attract a lot.

And when i saw teej episodes..in yesterday's performance, the last part where krushal hugged hiba was completely unscripted. Even hiba got surprised by his reaction but ultimately she gave in hugged him properly and gave such a beautiful smile..she was blushing hard smiley42

Kuch to haiii dono mein..kya hai nahii pata..but it dosent look platonic anymore smiley42

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I believe...

Arshi somewhere knew that Ani was not behind Jhanak this time...and she was not a part of his life anymore... That's why she finally was able to behave the way she did with Ani... Earlier she was always pleasant with Ani in spite of her doubts as she didn't want to take the risk of upsetting Ani as there might be a possibility of him going to Jhanak..and she couldn't lose to a random girl.... according to her...but with her going away...that fear of him going to Jhanak is gone...so now she is just taking her revenge..

But now when Jhanak is back..her fear of him going to Jhanak and her losing to Jhanak is back as well. I don't know..what will she do...she might start acting like a loving wife to show Jhanak and helpless Ani won't be able to stop her also..Arshi will try to widen the gap between RuNak with the so called "wife" status that she has unfortunately...

Let's see....

Today she was enjoying the helplessness of ANI. She is 200% sure that he loves jhanak and also that ANI won’t break the commitment with her. I saw her smiling when ANI was not able to take her to hospital. I don’t think now she will allow him to come near or touch her. She did not allow the handhold when judges were praising jhanak. But she won’t leave him bcoz she wants raunak to stay away. But how the story proceeds then something should change from ANI side. I hope now he will not care much abt Arshi but won’t break the commitment.
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

Haan....kitna naach Rahi thi last one month se....bas one much needed break to Hiba...smiley37

Exactly...

Jabse BH choda hai bechari ko sirf Nacha rahe haismiley37smiley37

Uske baad Teej me Sitara ne nachaya, abhi final baki hai...

Jaan le lenge ladki ki smiley37

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Adi ke ek ek dialogue upto mark tha aur funny bhi the

Ani ki puri le li Adi ne smiley37smiley37smiley37

Cherry on the top AK expressions..

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

Wow is this offscreen or onscreen?

Teej episodes Goddy .

One more word...

asmitamohanty thumbnail

Originally posted by: xnbstar

https://x.com/oin20049/status/1821725890696314980?t=jsD23XTNChlwfsRAsjtzBA&s=19

Aisa such me lag raha hn, Rab ne inki jodi banye both online n offline β™₯️

Bohot bohot dhanyavad....

I love this song soo muchsmiley27

Melodic expression for the β€œbeloved”, depicting such profound feeling. The more I hear it, the more I long for it. The poetry of this song breaks even the stoniest hearts; it is so spiritual ....

And watching it on RuNak is soo soo special

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Edkv74

And further justifying that he’s been engaged to her since prehistoric daysπŸ˜€

smiley37smiley37smiley37 that’s y Adi is like now u take care of ur wife smiley37 Jhank ki chinta mujhe karne do smiley37Ani Not liking any of that smiley36 but can’t say nor do anything to him smiley36 still not giving up he was smiley36smiley36 again & again telling Adi to leave smiley37smiley37