Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

I felt he was shocked with his questions

Adi was fab with the right questions. These questions which Anirudh might know in his mind ,but would never dare to bring it out .He felt stunned when he heard those direct with those questions . Specially you didnt stand by her when she needed you the most and you lost her . That is why he couldn't answer them . Otherwise too Anirudh would never answer Aditya his personal details or what happened between him and Jhanak . He always wants to be the special and important person in Jhanak's life.

He didnt look like a fool for me from any point. . Why would he be , like he said Aditya doesnt know what happened between them nor does he know the intensity of their relationship.He doesnt even know that Arshi is not his wife legally.

Tagging few who were tagged in the previous post..

Ani by no means appeared a fool. He is a fool in love alright who doesn’t realise what he can do to be with the one he loves. AK is helping him realise that now. Much needed reality check to Ani and a necessary wake up call to do sumn or you lose her.

The only one who can threaten ST now is Ani. Like I said before he will pull the strings in shadow as much as he can. He can’t do that in front of anyone because of his precarious situation and also if he did it would mean more problems for Jhanak.

i have a question though. How can they add Srishti as a judge in the competition where her own daughter is participating? Isn’t that a foul?

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Dont make us scared Sohini..

We will take ApuLon help for mata ki Chowki

Kuch nahi hoga.... Precap dekha aapne..

He has found his buddy in Rudra... So not much drama.

Aditya is purana ..he will deal with him ..

Today said naa you are not the only one who cares for her....woh talented hai etc etc...

Yes Maya I am also feel that would be positive.so much negativity happened of their relationship.its can be some mu cleared or this condition would be remained. now ani is helpless that he can't anything do for jahank.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tellyme

Exactly... sab chahiye inhe. Khud adhi shadi kerke, adhi biwi ke saath ghum rahen hain puri biwi ke samne smiley36. Phir kyun jiya jale jaan jale

Side note - loving this track as it will bring out the possessiveness of our Ani Babu...

I felt Adi was speaking our point... he also called him Anirudh Babu smiley36

Track interesting ho gaya Jayda Adi ke taunts bhut funny hai smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: tellyme

Totally enjoyed that piece...Jab se Ani Babu is in Mumbai, he is stuck between his bekabu heart and kabu wali aadhi biwi smiley36

For J, okay girls, please plan anything against me, I can be stupid to get into all trap because there are three men out there to fight for me... While I take rest in hospital these men will do all to bring me out of all trouble smiley36

Arshi is like - mere ko ek bhi Aadha mila hai, iske piche sare lage hain smiley36 Bohut nainsafi hai ..smiley37

Aaj ka episode bhut funny tha Mumbai track smiley37

Ani Adi Rudra

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Rudra asking Ani..how does he knows Jhanaksmiley37...Adi giving side laughsmiley37smiley37

what a smirk by Adi that time smiley37smiley37
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piapriya

Ani by no means appeared a fool. He is a fool in love alright who doesn’t realise what he can do to be with the one he loves. AK is helping him realise that now. Much needed reality check to Ani and a necessary wake up call to do sumn or you lose her.

The only one who can threaten ST now is Ani. Like I said before he will pull the strings in shadow as much as he can. He can’t do that in front of anyone because of his precarious situation and also if he did it would mean more problems for Jhanak.

i have a question though. How can they add Srishti as a judge in the competition where her own daughter is participating? Isn’t that a foul?

She said she wont judge finals as Arshi is participating...and only this semi..

But that too is not good naa...if she finds someone challenging for her daughter she can block her from entering finals ...This is same like how Arshi is direct landing in finals...

Anirudh will get the much needed wake up call from Aditya...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Best scene of today.....

All three men in J's life being shown solo on their reaction to Behosh Jhanak. smiley37

Best Dialogues of today.....

"To ye hai aapki wife...."

"Thank you for the concern. But Aap.... Jhanak ko kya lagti hai??"

Le me to Ani:

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF

My Mind voice:

Jhanak Hiba Nawab GIF

Anusha enjoying tadapao phase of Anirudh 😝😝

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta