Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Haan chulbuli arshi laate marengi 🀣 hamara kam wo kar rahi hai aaj kal .. karane do ani ko jo karana hai wo ! This time his has arranged β€œsaza” beforehand for anything he does πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes kismat ka naam hain arshi ☺️.well written vira.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

I don’t want to jump to conclusion with one monologue … but they could have given him any other monologues though , something that was much clear to the audience … par aise monologues chipakane ki Aadat ho gayi hai makers ko that will confuse the audience… and we will keep thinking about the intent … so I just want to say I want to wait some more .. Ani’s stance never gets cleared in first go ! I although expect more stupid monologues from them ,,, ye nahi sudharenge

One thing I know that he was glad jhanak is safe , he was emotional seeing her there. This time I really don’t think they will take MU route , it does not make sense to me… he will surely think jhanak took adi’s help, he has talked about it positively with jhanak few times after he apologized to her for his behavior.. even if he assumes jhanak took adi help I think it will be more like β€œoh so this is what happened β€œ .. adi ka case close ho chuka hai… but even if he assumes that it’s the first thing anyone will think because it’s hard to figure out how jhanak all of a sudden participating in this competition. She had no motivation to dance herself ! I am waiting to see his actions this time to decide if he has learned from his mistakes or not … nahi sikhe to kismat aur late maregi aur Kya πŸ˜‚

That monologue was in continuation with the dialogue that he spoke in Kolkata that he was also planning for her. ANI is an extreme jalkukda. He just want everything in jhanak life about him. May be he will take positively about involvement of AK but he will still feel jealous and sad that he is no more a part of jhanak life which is natural. He won’t behave badly with jhanak I am expecting a confrontation where he would claim that she does not need him and then jhanak going mad on him.
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

she is so fed up of sirjismiley36

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arre re re, 10:30 is a tricky time, pm toh tha hi, abb am bhi smiley36

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Jaan ne ke liye wait ki kiye kal subah tak 10:30 bajeπŸ˜ƒ

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Her monologue too , why did you have to come now Sirji ..That is so well said from her point. When she is trying to leave the past behind , looking for a better future away from the evil gang who demotivated her....trying to forget his memories , there he is infront of him. She would be more of hurt than happy seeing him as she already sacrificed her love for him and still they are infront of eachother . She wont be so excited to see him as she is tensed by the presence of Arshi and Shristi too..

A conversation between the two is so necessary ..hope they show it.

Beautifully put Maya….❀️

Their heartfelt convo as things stand I think is some time away….. but still we will get Jhanak’s Sirjee!! Both will tune in…

rysohini thumbnail

J had contacted Adi and rung the ladder up - yeh kaan bharni toh Arshi aur Shrishti kar denge, not to forget Guruji Sr......and Ani is easily influenced by the wrong people and quick to form an opinion about J, and we have not seen any character growth of Ani, so how is this innate nature of his, going to change?

Originally posted by: shanakanj

That monologue was in continuation with the dialogue that he spoke in Kolkata that he was also planning for her. ANI is an extreme jalkukda. He just want everything in jhanak life about him. May be he will take positively about involvement of AK but he will still feel jealous and sad that he is no more a part of jhanak life which is natural. He won’t behave badly with jhanak I am expecting a confrontation where he would claim that she does not need him and then jhanak going mad on him.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

Beautifully put Maya….❀️

Their heartfelt convo as things stand I think is some time away….. but still we will get Jhanak’s Sirjee!! Both will tune in…

πŸ₯°

Him being back to life and becoming her Sirji is all we want ...so sad seeing him lifeless and robotic .....no smile also ...😒

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Yes exactly same thought … he is jalkukada.. jealous to hoga ! And stupid monos bhi honge… but I think iss bar in front of jhanak zaban par lagam lagayenge janab… she did something he always wanted for her , he is her well wisher in the end of the day … usaka bura feel karana jayaz hai , because he saw her at a stage where he always wanted her to see but he was not next to her when she achieved all of that. He was the only cheerleader for her dance and now that she is moving on , he naturally feel bad … it’s just very human thing to think or feel …

Originally posted by: shanakanj

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vira76

lol πŸ˜‚ self-respect is lacking big time in both sisters ! First I thought Arshi is the only candidate when everytime after Ani tells her off and she used to come back to BH like nothing happened but Jhanak to usaki bhi amma nikali!

Although Jhanak tried leaving on her own couple times when she was in BH, I guess Ani’s lack of trust was final nail in the coffin …

Now all of a sudden arshi ke andar hospital visit ke baad self respect jaag utha hai! But still she is staying put in BH without marriage lol πŸ˜‚ such contradiction ! She is asking her father muze yaha nahi rehana hai … are to jao! Call an Uber lol if no one is giving you lift !

And jhanak madam to doosare ki biwi se Gali kha kar bhi Rudra ke ghar me rehana hai ! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ that part I did not get …

Conclusion: Rainas and Mukherjees women thrive on insults and lack of self-respect.

No offense peeps! This is more to makers

rysohini thumbnail

Bold - Of everything that Ani's monologue could have been, the makers gave him this one to mouth? smiley19 Makers jeene nehi denge, na Ani ko, na hume smiley13

Purple - Like she doesn't get visa s to other countries, no one's prepared to dub on her behalf either smiley36

Originally posted by: sanfan

I expect the traas to continue…. Jab yahan tak itni mushkil se aaye, aage ka safar asaan thodi hoga!!

Who is writing dialogues… want to give one whack!! smiley7
& can someone dub for Chandni please?