🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 179

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Rekha, We have had endless discussions on how Ani should have come clean with Arshi for a long long time now! There is no denying the fact that it’s his confused, non committal stance that brings in, the upheaval that the narrative demands! So the fact that he should shoulder the major chunk of the burden, is a given!

But the discussion started with Ani and his deceit and how he should deservingly suffer to the maximum, coz of it !
I just placed my POV around it, that while Ani’s inaction, trying to always look for a quick-fix or taking the pacifist route or exercising a non committal stance has undeniably caused endless mess, if we did want to implicate Ani of deceit towards Arshi, we cannot ignore that J has been deceitful towards her Didi too. Coz Ani was in a committed relationship and he should have come clean with Arshi, does not give J the leeway to not come clean with her Didi, specially coz she shares a relationship with her, that of being her sister! Specially when J wants us to believe that she is head over heels in love with her didi!
As an adult, I would want to take responsibility and ownership of my actions and deeds (in this case the RuNak marriage), without waiting and hoping for some one else to own up!

Hey Sohini sorry I may have unwittingly stepped into a land mine πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it wasn’t my intention

As I said to Maya, I can relate to Ani’s character traits as they are so real so much us in different situations, I may not be like Jhanak but I get her inconsistency too as I feel she is inexperienced in the ways of the world.

Frankly, I would choose Ani’s character to write on any day coz it’s so layered… Krushal has got a fabulous opportunity

whereas the female character is kinda uni-dimensional… goes along the trodden path. Yes a breakout is expected but not yet there!!

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

After ages I found today interesting.. probably because Jhanak was totally muted and Arshi partially πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜§πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

r

Vidya you are in full form today

Sabki bolti band πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rysohini

This be like, seedhi baat, no bakwaas smiley36 Lagta hai pitne ka khauff nehi hai aapko smiley36

Ani ke liye yeh bhi manzoor hai.. distribution of pitaai among us for AniπŸ₯Ή

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ani says he will take care of this issue (taking jhanak to hospital)

But AK says

"Tum kitno ko sambhaloge yaar, apni wife ka dhyan rakho

Arshi madam ki chinta karo Tum

Abse Jhanak ki tension main le leta hoon"

Adi ne aaj mast dhoya Ani urf Charsi ke pati ko bina sabun paani ke smiley37

Bolti band kar di bande ki kitna nervous hoke Adi ko reply de raha tha smiley37

1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria_V

Ani questions AK that

Is jhanak in this show because of AK's reference

Then Ak says oh you don't know how she got this reality show.

He says " tumhe Bina bataye Mumbai Chali aayi jhanak. Lagta hai shaadi ke baad iski khabar lena tumne zaroori nahi samjha"

Lallan is singing, some BH drama going on

Adi ne Ani ko aaj audience ke man ki baate bol di smiley32
piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani lπŸ˜‚ And immediately Ani’s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudra’s innocent’ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na β€˜ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all 😜 There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudra’s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanak’s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says he’s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani πŸ˜›

That celebrity ke intro scene was the best!

Adi : toh leke chalo na Jhanak k ko hospital..
Ani: excuse me! Tum kyu leke jaoge??
Adi : tum toh wohi ho na jo ad shoot ke beech mein aa dhamke !πŸ€ͺ

Rudra looking clueless β€οΈπŸ˜› thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoonπŸ˜‚

Adi : toh yeh aapki wife hai?
Pointing to Arshi : hello!!

Ani : haan !
Arshi : nice to meet u !!
Adi with a smirk: toh ab aap inke pati hoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! He’s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Ani’s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon😧πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜›

Adi was the star today and the actor performed very well..

For Arshi, Ani’s innocence doesn’t matter because she knows Ani can’t stop loving Jhanak. smiley36

She wont fight a lost case. Her only concern is how to bind Ani down with her in hell with the guilt and stupid decisions he takes. So that she can win against Jhanak which also seems like a perfect way to please her mom. She wants to be her mom’s priority though sacrificing others and her own self is not the way to go

piapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

New thread needed dont we? We exceeded 150 i see.

Anju ji please create the thread 70 smiley27

Edited by piapriya - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

200% agree with you.. ban karo plssmiley36

Durga leke aa rahi hai aur Ab Sitara par new show layegi disgusting aurat smiley7
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani in which mouth he is telling Adi to leavesmiley37smiley37

Precap me Charsi ka call aate hi dar gaya smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani who was with J from start didnt understand her..& here Adi without knowing everything..understood Jhanaksmiley32smiley32..Adi's dialouges r very sensiblesmiley40

Today's episode star is one n only Aditya Kapoor smiley32smiley40