Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Haahhahaa did not watch the epi yet, but what you stated here sounds interesting smiley1

A Cat and Mouse has begun smiley36

Watched twice ...

First time only Mumbai part

Second time full episode.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani l๐Ÿ˜‚ And immediately Aniโ€™s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudraโ€™s innocentโ€™ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na โ€˜ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all ๐Ÿ˜œ There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudraโ€™s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanakโ€™s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says heโ€™s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani ๐Ÿ˜›

That celebrity ke intro scene was the best!

Adi : toh leke chalo na Jhanak k ko hospital..
Ani: excuse me! Tum kyu leke jaoge??
Adi : tum toh wohi ho na jo ad shoot ke beech mein aa dhamke !๐Ÿคช

Rudra looking clueless โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜› thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoon๐Ÿ˜‚

Adi : toh yeh aapki wife hai?
Pointing to Arshi : hello!!

Ani : haan !
Arshi : nice to meet u !!
Adi with a smirk: toh ab aap inke pati ho๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜œ

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! Heโ€™s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Aniโ€™s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜›

Adi was the star today and the actor performed very well..

jase srishti par stamp lag chuke ha mil ke. Ase he j par Anni ke responsibility ke stamp lag chuke ha. Ase kase kise aur ko de de apne responsibility. smiley36

aur to Anni Se kuch hona nahi responsibility achay se nibahegasmiley44

Baqe j kabhi mani jo j ke bahen mane g k Anni kabhi sach bhi bolta ha. smiley36Indono behno ka problem he yehe ha bunda jab bhi inke saath sincere hota ha inhe woh liar he lagta hasmiley37anyway woh bhi totally wrong nahi hain anni ka record he kharab hasmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Thank you so much Mayuri ๐Ÿฅฐ

so Lal and Bips... ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿง

Yeh lo someone is missing, they are again arguing..

Me only...yesterday I said that am missing Bipasha..

Pearl_219 thumbnail

After ages I found today interesting.. probably because Jhanak was totally muted and Arshi partially ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช

same here, yeh dono behne mute he thek hainsmiley36
rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Rekha, We have had endless discussions on how Ani should have come clean with Arshi for a long long time now! There is no denying the fact that itโ€™s his confused, non committal stance that brings in, the upheaval that the narrative demands! So the fact that he should shoulder the major chunk of the burden, is a given!

But the discussion started with Ani and his deceit and how he should deservingly suffer to the maximum, coz of it !
I just placed my POV around it, that while Aniโ€™s inaction, trying to always look for a quick-fix or taking the pacifist route or exercising a non committal stance has undeniably caused endless mess, if we did want to implicate Ani of deceit towards Arshi, we cannot ignore that J has been deceitful towards her Didi too. Coz Ani was in a committed relationship and he should have come clean with Arshi, does not give J the leeway to not come clean with her Didi, specially coz she shares a relationship with her, that of being her sister! Specially when J wants us to believe that she is head over heels in love with her didi!
As an adult, I would want to take responsibility and ownership of my actions and deeds (in this case the RuNak marriage), without waiting and hoping for some one else to own up!

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini,

Agreeโ€ฆI will try to explain from my view why Ani carries a greater part of the burden

I also see them as character stuck in their situations

The situations you have pointed out when Jhanak did things contrarian to stated positions are the inconsistencies her heart in love makes her do or say; it may look like she is placing herself higher in the moral saddle but in this conflict one of the two only gets to be in that position, if both doโ€ฆ there is no longer need for pretence. They might as well elope and run into the sunset damn the world!!

My larger point is Jhanak and this ties in with the core conflict of the story is that Jhanak is mentally not free to voice the truth that matters - that she loves Sirjee at least at this stage. She could have and liberated both but she doesnโ€™t have the emotional and intellectual quotient to live with the aftermath. Yet knowing her truth does not automatically mean she is obligated to tell all other truths. Itโ€™s not her truth to tell, in every way it was Aniโ€™s truth to tell Arshi and when they chose to keep it from her, familyโ€ฆ I would think it wouldnโ€™t be fair to lay burden of truth at her door alone. Her truth bombs in those situations were her way of rebelling but still mentally accepting that she owes something to Ani so there was always a to and fro privately that sometimes unwittingly spilled over but at all times it furthered the love story

Just because Ani reached the goalpost of voicing his feelings early doesnโ€™t mean Jhanak could follow suit. If we donโ€™t accept the motivations of the characters in their core element, the premise for the story falls.

In this story, one of the two had to carry a larger burden of being complicit in the โ€œcrimeโ€โ€ฆ here it had to be Ani as POV of the story is built in such a way and situationally too he is the one who is in a committed relationship not Jhanak. This Ani butchering we talk about ( I donโ€™t mean the poor writing thatโ€™s a separate topic) is inbuilt in this tale. Yet, it is possible to understand his situation too because inherently he is not a cheatโ€ฆ he fell in love in an earthshaking way and he is also trying to find his way out of the maze. Dil ke haathon majboor!!

I love these discussions as I love to argue for both characters. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Really liked the scene when RP asked aap jya lagte hain jhanak ke. How Krushal expressed his helplessness. Even how innocently RP asked . The trio men behind jhanak all three acted well.
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Rekha , its all plot of a story and done for its progression and viewers have their own assumptions . We have our fav too.. of course no one does a marriage to escape a situation .If they get married it definitely is a legal relation. There is nothing like we will keep promise and go ahead with our life.

Anirudh is mostly stamped as a characterless person inspite of all the risk he has taken for Jhanak.

Even his helping her is termed as some sin, and that is when the discussion becomes character biased from my side. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

I agreeโ€ฆ Maya

character bias is probable because of sensibilities, way of approaching the perspectives shown etcโ€ฆ which is why I said I love to argue for both becos somehow I find motivations of both characters very arresting and believableโ€ฆ I like Aniโ€™s inconsistencies coz it is so relatable, if I found myself in Aniโ€™s position,๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would be scared yet he managed to find conviction to support Jhanak, poor guy didnโ€™t think he would fall in loveโ€ฆ that was inevitable โค๏ธ

Similarly I find Jhanakโ€™s inconsistencies endearing even if it derails the love truck

If you ask me the only thing that I havenโ€™t been able to stomach in the writing is Aniโ€™s mistrust of Jhanak in that fire aftermath ( there may be a subsequent explanation but it was so badly done- butchered him and made him unrelatable in that phase) Else, even with poor dialogues from time to timeโ€ฆ the story is in the right place for me. Aage Leena mata jaane!! smiley19 Becos it is always only an episode away from manipulation sadly

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Aditya : peeth peeche koe shaadi ker le.

J ke baad shaadi hue he kahan the. Yeh Anni ka dimag kharab ha bus arshi ko wife bol raha ha. smiley23

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This be like, seedhi baat, no bakwaas smiley36 Lagta hai pitne ka khauff nehi hai aapko smiley36

After ages I found today interesting.. probably because Jhanak was totally muted and Arshi partially ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿคช

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Adityya to Anni:tum kitno ko sanbhalo ga smiley32smiley37