Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: rysohini

Haahhahaa did not watch the epi yet, but what you stated here sounds interesting smiley1

A Cat and Mouse has begun smiley36

After ages I found today interesting.. probably because Jhanak was totally muted and Arshi partially πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜§πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani lπŸ˜‚ And immediately Ani’s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudra’s innocent’ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na β€˜ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all 😜 There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudra’s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanak’s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says he’s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani πŸ˜›

That celebrity ke intro scene was the best!

Adi : toh leke chalo na Jhanak k ko hospital..
Ani: excuse me! Tum kyu leke jaoge??
Adi : tum toh wohi ho na jo ad shoot ke beech mein aa dhamke !πŸ€ͺ

Rudra looking clueless β€οΈπŸ˜› thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoonπŸ˜‚

Adi : toh yeh aapki wife hai?
Pointing to Arshi : hello!!

Ani : haan !
Arshi : nice to meet u !!
Adi with a smirk: toh ab aap inke pati hoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! He’s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Ani’s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon😧πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜›

Adi was the star today and the actor performed very well..

That smirk ..when Rudra questioned Adi...it was fantastic..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanfan

I won’t step into this discussion for any points of view of my own but am stepping in to only point out the following few things

when we look at a story, it is natural to pick sides in respect of which character shows greater consistency, steadfastness, is more interesting etc various parameters. Also both sides will look convincing at various points but a recognition of plot device is required to sharpen that perspective.

For instance, the forced marriage is a plot device and how it is situated has no bearing on the character traits though it may lend some support in furtherance of the plot device. Like Jhanak insisting it’s a cop out so let’s do it is actually an aberration in the scheme of things cos which girl would suggest something this stupid but since it would have been more stupid for Ani to voice it they chose the lesser of the two evils πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Am a bit tied up but keep these lovely discussions going… it’s fun I will drop in whenever I can smiley4

Rekha , its all plot of a story and done for its progression and viewers have their own assumptions . We have our fav too.. of course no one does a marriage to escape a situation .If they get married it definitely is a legal relation. There is nothing like we will keep promise and go ahead with our life.

Anirudh is mostly stamped as a characterless person inspite of all the risk he has taken for Jhanak.

Even his helping her is termed as some sin, and that is when the discussion becomes character biased from my side. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Since star plus cut our RuNak dance, Hiba posted on insta. smiley42

Please go like and comment ❀️

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-cKqtGCLYe/?igsh=aTFqcjB6dDF1OXA3

Edited by Manoshono - 1 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

After ages I found today interesting.. probably because Jhanak was totally muted and Arshi partially πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜§πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

In precap screaming princess back to her screaming..mein bichara hoon facade gone.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Haahhahaa did not watch the epi yet, but what you stated here sounds interesting smiley1

A Cat and Mouse has begun smiley36

Yes , Sohini it was nice epiosde .Worth watching ....

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Waiting.. just for that.. round 1 round 2 insults from ani to aunty ho chuka ab Adi is going to be ten times more mazedaar in showing her the right place!!

I am waiting for him to bash Shristi as he is bollywood star and more popular and powerful than her.. And this one has the right attitude now....

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

In precap screaming princess back to her screaming..mein bichara hoon facade gone.

Yes arshi always screaming,why doesn't talk normally.☺️ Seriously ani how can tolerate this perhaps he truly loves which we are not seeing ☺️

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

No I meant the badnami part ! Jhanak and badnami are inseparable.. she likes to be badnaamed but her well wishers also fall prey to that strong influence 😜

From Anirudh side dont think he will do any badnami....but the moment madam gains conscious Anirudh is going to be badnam-ed. She will decline his help and ignore him..

Kya haq hai..... πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Rudra is safe , Anirudh seems to be good with him as he know he is her trainer and precap they seem to gel well.

Aditya and his attitude will decide the entire game.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Yes arshi always screaming,why doesn't talk normally.☺️ Seriously ani how can tolerate this perhaps he truly loves which we are not seeing ☺️

Ha ha...sometimes I feel like that only.