Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

RP is safe I feel... It's only between AK & Ani..

And somehow RP will be on Ani's side

No I meant the badnami part ! Jhanak and badnami are inseparable.. she likes to be badnaamed but her well wishers also fall prey to that strong influence 😜

Edited by Edkv74 - 1 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

My responses in italics

Jhnak could have agreed thinking Arshi would be reasonable. Ani told her what a lovely person she is and she would understand did he not?

If she didnt care about her life, what was the point in asking him for the marriage, to escape, she could have taken bold decision of surrendering to Tejas and there by saving both the villagers and Anirudh life. Suicide came much later in BH.

thats because Ani told her he wanted to go home and explian to Arshi f2f. she did ask Ani to drop her off at the check point an save his life...she did not look out for her life only.

What is the point in dropping at checkpoint after getting that marriage done. If he could risk his life with marriage then dropping her to die was such a joke. The way he went to search for along with Rahul would he just drop her in that danger. That is again being selfish and a kind emotional conversation as she knew he wont do that . Decision she should have taken before infront the villagers .

he brought her there and told her she needed his permission to leave. I also found it stupid of her to stay just because he ordered her - but thats Jhanak

Ok, its her manners. But still she could tell him I am leaving.

She is an adult. Ani does not own her. He cannot be responsible for her actions. Her choice was to be with Tejas over constant humiliaition at BH. its her decision to make esp after her moms death due to humiliation. He could have set her up in an hostel in kolkatta - there was no need to emotionally blackmail her to be at BH house

Of course, she is an adult. Nobody owns her. Just because someone says I would die or rather go to a womaniser its my right ,its my life since I cant take humiliation the person standing opposite cant agree, siting its your life you an chose to die. That is not humanity at all. Yes I would also have to use humanity.

Hostel was a good choice to keep her safe. But then when he meets her to help her find job, studies, career wouldn't the samee Anirudh be bashed for being immoral.If it was shown like that the next point we would be discussing on loop will be about Anirudh and his morality!!!Isn't it better to keep her in his home where is entire family resides.

Actually since I dont see you much active don't tag you in many posts.. All these things till this edt 68 have been discussed and all what you wrote is linking to old episodes and discussions.

I so regret now not tagging you in such replies.Its such a repetitive one, but since I saw your post, jumped into it. πŸ™‚I know I was not tagged nor was addressed.

I won’t step into this discussion for any points of view of my own but am stepping in to only point out the following few things

when we look at a story, it is natural to pick sides in respect of which character shows greater consistency, steadfastness, is more interesting etc various parameters. Also both sides will look convincing at various points but a recognition of plot device is required to sharpen that perspective.

For instance, the forced marriage is a plot device and how it is situated has no bearing on the character traits though it may lend some support in furtherance of the plot device. Like Jhanak insisting it’s a cop out so let’s do it is actually an aberration in the scheme of things cos which girl would suggest something this stupid but since it would have been more stupid for Ani to voice it they chose the lesser of the two evils πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Am a bit tied up but keep these lovely discussions going… it’s fun I will drop in whenever I can smiley4

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

I won’t step into this discussion for any points of view of my own but am stepping in to only point out the following few things

when we look at a story, it is natural to pick sides in respect of which character shows greater consistency, steadfastness, is more interesting etc various parameters. Also both sides will look convincing at various points but a recognition of plot device is required to sharpen that perspective.

For instance, the forced marriage is a plot device and how it is situated has no bearing on the character traits though it may lend some support in furtherance of the plot device. Like Jhanak insisting it’s a cop out so let’s do it is actually an aberration in the scheme of things cos which girl would suggest something this stupid but since it would have been more stupid for Ani to voice it they chose the lesser of the two evils πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Am a bit tied up but keep these lovely discussions going… it’s fun I will drop in whenever I can smiley4

Missed tagging you in Maya’s post

Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...but today she wanted J to be banned ..he is not there at that time...but tomorrow if she opens her mouth he won't keep quiet.

Waiting.. just for that.. round 1 round 2 insults from ani to aunty ho chuka ab Adi is going to be ten times more mazedaar in showing her the right place!!

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Hiba's looking really elegant in Teej episodes..

Em also sensing that, they’ve got slight attraction towards each other once they’ve started to shoot close scenes....

Kya pyaar ho hi jayga? 😜

Agar Naseeb main hoga toh hojaye ga 😌
Edkv74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

Same, I wanted to know how he reached hospital, but they didn't show ..

AK will definitely ignite those feelings which will lead Ani to break the shackles around him..

I'm just glad there are not any clashes between RP & Ani... Seems like they both will have that mutual understanding towards each other...

I still feel, it will be Anirudh only who will handle BBG this time...

Really how he managed to escape the lady Dayana

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani lπŸ˜‚ And immediately Ani’s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudra’s innocent’ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na β€˜ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all 😜 There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudra’s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanak’s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says he’s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani πŸ˜›

That celebrity ke intro scene was the best!

Adi : toh leke chalo na Jhanak k ko hospital..
Ani: excuse me! Tum kyu leke jaoge??
Adi : tum toh wohi ho na jo ad shoot ke beech mein aa dhamke !πŸ€ͺ

Rudra looking clueless β€οΈπŸ˜› thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoonπŸ˜‚

Adi : toh yeh aapki wife hai?
Pointing to Arshi : hello!!

Ani : haan !
Arshi : nice to meet u !!
Adi with a smirk: toh ab aap inke pati hoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! He’s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Ani’s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon😧πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜›

Adi was the star today and the actor performed very well..

Vidya naughty girl enjoying Ani’s lachaari to the fullest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Haahhahaa did not watch the epi yet, but what you stated here sounds interesting smiley1

A Cat and Mouse has begun smiley36

I loved the first Nayan matakka of Adi and Ani lπŸ˜‚ And immediately Ani’s mind went back to the ad shoot episode..

Rudra’s innocent’ aap kya lagte hain Jhanak ke - aap toh srishti ke son in law hain na β€˜ and the wicked smirk of Adi- I loved it all 😜 There also Adi supplied him with a reply to satisfy Rudra’s inquisitiveness..

puppy eyes is helpless .. kuch bhi nahi kar paa raha.. he wants to pay for Jhanak’s medical expenses toh show wale say that it is their responsibility.. yahaa Adi says he’s arranged for a doctor and wants to take responsibility for Jhanak.. paper mein kya likhoge Jhanak koun hai tumhari was like fighting a lost case by Ani πŸ˜›

That celebrity ke intro scene was the best!

Adi : toh leke chalo na Jhanak k ko hospital..
Ani: excuse me! Tum kyu leke jaoge??
Adi : tum toh wohi ho na jo ad shoot ke beech mein aa dhamke !πŸ€ͺ

Rudra looking clueless β€οΈπŸ˜› thinking koun hain ye log?? Mein galat ghar mein toh nahi aa gaya hoonπŸ˜‚

Adi : toh yeh aapki wife hai?
Pointing to Arshi : hello!!

Ani : haan !
Arshi : nice to meet u !!
Adi with a smirk: toh ab aap inke pati hoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜œ

Waise Adi is shrewd.. he gets the idea that ani is lachaar because of Srishti and Arshi! He’s amused.. he also cleared one doubt of Arshi by taunting him for not taking responsibility for knowing about whereabouts of Jhanak after his shaadi! Did it convince Arshi of Ani’s innocence .. not shown..

Oh !the look puppy eyes gives when Adi says ab se Jhanak ki chinta mein kar leta hoon😧πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜›

Adi was the star today and the actor performed very well..

sanfan thumbnail

Waiting.. just for that.. round 1 round 2 insults from ani to aunty ho chuka ab Adi is going to be ten times more mazedaar in showing her the right place!!

Also usko kiska darr so expecting some dhulaayi

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

@am excited to see Adi putting Shrishti in her place