🌸🌸𝓙𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓴 Written Update And Episode Discussion thread 69🌸🌸 - Page 174

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Zainab do dino se Hume ghumaake khud ghoomar dance kar rahi ho na ab??😜

Haha!!!

Nhi mujhe jo laga wo kehdya..😜

I've actually been away from home for the last three days, so I haven't been able to respond to all the tags...

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Mrng I did nt watch full episode..later watched just to give company to my husband, and also want to enjoy AK roasting session.

I wanted very badly that AK putting Shrishti on her place...he is capable to make her embarrass on stage.

Did you watch full now.. What was that asylum discussion all about

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Humko bhi ghoomar dance pasand hai πŸ˜„

Wasey maza to sabko hi ara tha na?

Aisey hi sahi, life me fun to hua na? 😎

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Firsy he will be confused as sirji confusion in contagious . RP is not complicated as ANI and Jhanak. He is not smart as AK also who will understand the complications of jhanak and ANI. So he might ask jhanak only that what is the truth. He will be confused that being Arshi husband why he is helping jhanak so much. Jhanak never lies especially to RP. Somehow I think RP is the only person who make her understand about accepting the love what she feels for ANI

Maybe he'll act as her mentor for her personal life too.

Jhanak really needs a friend/motivator to let her follow the right path as she's still naive.

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Red- I would want to believe this, Rekha, however, with all the mahaanta dialogues she has mouthed, where she started with "main kabhi jhooth nehi bolti" , it does sound like a badge of honour she craves for smiley1

In reality, it is not practically possible to "always Speak the truth as I can’t bear to lie” , which the young 21 year old, probably learnt as she proceeded on , in life !

All I have stated is, when it came to deceit, given this was my Didi in question, whom I dearly love and cannot bear the thought of hurting her knowingly or otherwise - I SHOULD NOT have been an accomplice by hiding the truth of my marriage - whether I considered it to be true or not, the fact was, the marriage did happen !

Purple - This I agree, did J do enough, to really stick to this intent 100%? Did her heart not get the better of her, and make her do things, which she should not have, with her Jija ji - Bday Date, Kashmir hotel night ! And if we were to believe that Shrishti took the extreme step of jalaoying J at the mandap, when she saw the nayan matakkas ! There goes the urge of always being honest outta the window!

Hence, I like to look at them as characters, stuck in situations and acting the way, they know best, to make the situation worse smiley1

And yes Ani will be conveniently butchered from time to time, coz that's what suits the narrative!

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini,

Jumping in to this discussion… interesting one

Jhanak is not wearing truth as a badge of honour so here it’s not about β€œ always Speak the truth as I can’t bear to lie” . The instances pointed out in the discussion where she β€œinsults” Ani are more about Jhanak seeking clarity and pointing out to Ani the inconsistencies. Yes, it’s true her questions of Ani changed In the meaning over time as she started to fall in love. If we notice by the time she was readying to leave BH ( Ani’s bday) she actually fell into that stage of actually lying to give him happiness.

It was gradual and subtle in the narrative. Jhanak wasn’t about the β€œ I am righteous so better than you” she was by the end” Sirjee, I understand where you are leading this to but we can’t go there”

Will try to come back to this later in the day if possible.

Wanted to tag PPak in the discussion but unable to do as I can’t remember the id..

Edited by rysohini - 1 months ago
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

This is same like mujhe force kiya gaya hai . She didnt ask to come to Kolkata.... Agree. What I wrote is why dif she agree to go to Kolkata when she knew Arshi existed. Shristi never liked her. So she needed shelter and help she agreed . Of course she did force him to get married. Dhe was the kne who pleaded infact stating that it is the only way villagers will let them go. He was the one who insisted I dont want to get married said why not Rahul. He even said we can make villagers try to understand. She insisted they wont allow , lets get married as consider it as fake and promised it wont spoil his life.

Jhnak could have agreed thinking Arshi would be reasonable. Ani told her what a lovely person she is and she would understand did he not?

It was in front of her that Arshi called while sitting in the mandap and Anirudh kept on telling her about the call , but the righteous Jhanak conveniently ignored that and thought about escaping the situation only. It was her life that was being saved and his life was being punished .

i believe she was more worried abt Ani'slife. I dont think she cared abt her life after her moms death. There are so many suicidal references when she says go back to Kashmir to my own house to be with her mom.

Even in car when Arshi called he tried to tell, but Arshi said will talk in person. When they reached why did Jhanak keep quite. She could have said the truth. She kept mum and waited to get drunk to expose the truth. Even after that she had lot if opportunities to tell when she was grilled, she didn't... If she wanted to te truthful she could have told the truth herself .

thats because Ani told her he wanted to go home and explian to Arshi f2f. she did ask Ani to drop her off at the check point an save his life...she did not look out for her life only.

Yes, she was upset at being labelled as a maid. She should haave told that time the truth, we would have got a different story... Or her normal dialogue aap sirji se puchiye if I was brought to become maid...

he brought her there and told her she needed his permission to leave. I also found it stupid of her to stay just because he ordered her - but thats Jhanak

Her asking to return to Srinagar after all the mess, knowing Tejas will hunt her is ridiculous. How would Anirudh allow her to go to Kashmir knowing about it.

She is an adult. Ani does not own her. He cannot be responsible for her actions. Her choice was to be with Tejas over constant humiliaition at BH. its her decision to make esp after her moms death due to humiliation. He could have set her up in an hostel in kolkatta - there was no need to emotionally blackmail her to be at BH house

my responses inline and in boldsmiley1

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Maybe because all Shristi wants is to get rid of J. The conviction of J is still not a given then, they also showed her a bit uncomfortable that she may be found out a couple of times. Something is still weird abt the way they showed his distrust of J. On one side he was all upset when Appu and bodoma told him J was arrested and then the whole drama of going to the police station and askin gfor her punishment?? later his weird comments 'agar' i distrusted you, then him saying she is justified in leaving him becaus he failed to trust her, and his reaction to Bodoma when she told him even he did not trust J. they all dont add up...either its inconsistent writing or a writer trying to be ambigous and unable to write appropriate scenes. A lot of Ani's monologues seem like he is convincing himself of something or voicing what another person could be thinking, and not his own thoughts per se.

Ani's guilt over his deception of Arshi and that indirectly leading to her accident + J being very clear in her rejection of him - is more than enough for him to sacrifice his life to Arshi as penance for his mistakes.

What I cannot stomach is he stopped looking for J.

Well said!

Phir uska kehna agar tmny mujh per bharosa kara hota when she left.

His changing expressions that time but again wo stupid monologue 'agr me Jhanak se pyaar krta to ussey dhondhy jata' ..ab hm kya hi sochy but yehi ek way hai Ani ko redeem krna ka...

Again, substandard and inconsistent writing should be blamed the most here πŸ‘Š

xnbstar thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

I am not on X....

Mujhe link do.. please..

..I need that

https://x.com/oin20049/status/1821725890696314980?t=jsD23XTNChlwfsRAsjtzBA&s=19

Aisa such me lag raha hn, Rab ne inki jodi banye both online n offline β™₯️

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rushi1981

I dont agree with u...although i know krushal is great with expressions but none of the moments i felt hiba's expressions going over the top..from the moment she calls "Sirjii" there eas so much of pain n emotions in that word n then when she sees him , tries to touch his face..it was pure emotions...of longing, of yearning..nowhere i felt she went over the top..hib's eyes are so damn expressive..its speaks 1000 words..

one thing i agree though..audience must hv fallen in love with hiba in this teej episode n her popularity will rise esp with the aunties

i forgot to add - while I feel Krushal emotes realistically and effectively, in their couple dances HIba is the one who brings the grace to their dances. her swirls and her movements are very pleasing. Krushal is not a very smooth dancer. He looks a little awkward while dancing except when it is romance and he nails it.

Both complement and balance eo very well and together they are dynamite

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As much as I liked AK showing mirror to Ani, why the hell was that asshole taking credit for J’s success & painting her as an abla bechari whom he saved? The SEXISM in his dialoguessmiley7

Anyways good that RP told Ani everything that J has been through, at least now Ani will handle that loser baap.

So looks like RP & Ani are good with each other. Ani has some sort of men radar, dude senses who has good intentions for J & who doesn’t. smiley36

Arshi’s role is just to put shackles on Ani so he doesn’t confess his love to Jhanak otherwise she’s been pretty much useless till now.

Kaand will be done by Shrishti & Loser Baap, looks like Ani will handle them both now. He anyways hates them.