Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

No yaar, they are actors. Its just that they are acting close scenes and we are feeling it.. They are working like this for so many years with many people.

They are very close and comfortable. That is what I felt.

Zainab do dino se Hume ghumaake khud ghoomar dance kar rahi ho na ab??😜

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Same, I wanted to know how he reached hospital, but they didn't show ..

AK will definitely ignite those feelings which will lead Ani to break the shackles around him..

I'm just glad there are not any clashes between RP & Ani... Seems like they both will have that mutual understanding towards each other...

I still feel, it will be Anirudh only who will handle BBG this time...

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Nice episode.

Aditya will ignite Anirudh.

One good thing Aditya cleared that Jhanak didnt come here on his reference . So he would be play a role to show mirror to Anirudh. Good. No more such MU. Aditya has gathered information about Shristi too, hope gives her too some attitude and puts her in place.

Rudra gelled with Anirudh and gave him the vital information of how Birj is trying to eliminate Jhanak and she faced lot of hardships.

So will it lead to exposing he is her fatherπŸ€”

Atleast he reached hospital, but I wanted to see how he manged.

And teej they didnt show that dance of Jhanak and Anirudh.. So sad..

Finally episodes are catching up and its becoming interesting.

Didnt watch asylum wasis.... Ff mode still .

Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Ahhahah!!!

To phir itny se tagging kyu chal rhi yehi raaaz poochny k lye 😜😜😜

Humko bhi ghoomar dance pasand hai πŸ˜„

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Ha ha...but today she wanted J to be banned ..he is not there at that time...but tomorrow if she opens her mouth he won't keep quiet.

He is blunt, may be 2 baatein Suna de to keep her quietsmiley36
Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Darling in the song is always a constant - Jhanak and so is the sentiment- badnaam

Only variable is Munni - Ani or Adi or Rudra πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

RP is safe I feel... It's only between AK & Ani..

And somehow RP will be on Ani's side

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PPak

She did not ask to come to Calcutta and even when she did she never wanted to hide the truth or knew Ani would do that. She only suggested marriage as she knew the villagers wont let them leave and she felt his life would be at risk. She did not force him by any means, she gave him her assessment of the situation and her recommendation. He did not have to listen to her. In fact what was he doing running behind her when his fiance went to a dance performance. Its' ridicluous such a weak plot line - I know - but i am going by story. She said -they wont consider it a marriage it will be a fake marriage, he is the one who asked for the promise. Remember she was so upset at being labelled a servant. She could not have known how toxic BH is.And she always wanted to leave. She asked him to let her go to Kashmir within the 25th episode if I remember it right when he started abusing her when Shristi brain washed him abt Rahul.

This is same like mujhe force kiya gaya hai . She didnt ask to come to Kolkata.... Agree. What I wrote is why did she agree to go to Kolkata when she knew Arshi existed. Shristi never liked her. So she needed shelter and help she agreed . Of course she did force him to get married. She was the one who pleaded infact stating that it is the only way villagers will let them go. He was the one who insisted I dont want to get married said why not Rahul. He even said we can make villagers try to understand. She insisted they wont allow , lets get married as consider it as fake and promised it wont spoil his life.

It was in front of her that Arshi called while sitting in the mandap and Anirudh kept on telling her about the call , but the righteous Jhanak conveniently ignored that and thought about escaping the situation only. It was her life that was being saved and his life was being punished .

Even in car when Arshi called he tried to tell, but Arshi said will talk in person. When they reached why did Jhanak keep quite. She could have said the truth. She kept mum and waited to get drunk to expose the truth. Even after that she had lot if opportunities to tell when she was grilled, she didn't... If she wanted to te truthful she could have told the truth herself .

Yes, she was upset at being labelled as a maid. She should haave told that time the truth, we would have got a different story... Or her normal dialogue aap sirji se puchiye if I was brought to become maid...

Her asking to return to Srinagar after all the mess, knowing Tejas will hunt her is ridiculous. How would Anirudh allow her to go to Kashmir knowing about it.

Edited by MayaFruitbae - 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

I love the way you explained it. esp the Bold.

She has always tried to point out his inconsistencies and where he was going wrong. People found her very harsh when she gave Ani a piece of her mind when he spoke abt the performance he was giving to Arshi. She had been showing him ther mirror all along and many times bravely in front of BH. The number of times she threw him under the bus to call out his deception of them. her bday cake, saying they will never reach her husband, saying he bought her the clothes, saying he forced her to dance and do the ad, the whole expose of his trip to the shoot,

As you said she also saw his softer side - his fighting to keep her safe while risking his life, his love and softness for Appu, his standing up for Bodoma and Choton, these are what caused her to fall for him along with the fact that she secretly always considered him her husband.

I loved her dialog when he says she never listens to him, she said - I always listen but cannot always do what you want - being a good wifey there.

I really admire Jhanak for showing him the mirror of his PDA. However, I am against her dual intent sometimes, as well as why she lied that 'mere dil me apky liye koi feelings hi nahi hai' despite loving him so badly?

Her thinking ability is severely affected as well, which confuses Ani sometimes too. Well, both are right and wrong at certain times, but in the end, they're the BIG BIG loosers and villans of their own lovestory πŸ’”

Kabhi kabhi dil hi banjata hai, apni hi lovestory ka villan πŸ‘Š

Writers ka sabsey ziada fault hai. Itni 3rd-class or inconsistent writing ke audience still confused with the storyline after 9 months πŸ₯΅

It's better not to discuss these inconsistent characters, as even the writers aren't very aware of their characterization.

Edited by xnbstar - 1 months ago
MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Darling in the song is always a constant - Jhanak and so is the sentiment- badnaam

Only variable is Munni - Ani or Adi or Rudra πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

RP and Anirudh became buddies.... Saw precap how nicely sweety Rudra was talking to him.

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sampada_14

RP is safe I feel... It's only between AK & Ani..

And somehow RP will be on Ani's side

Firsy he will be confused as sirji confusion in contagious . RP is not complicated as ANI and Jhanak. He is not smart as AK also who will understand the complications of jhanak and ANI. So he might ask jhanak only that what is the truth. He will be confused that being Arshi husband why he is helping jhanak so much. Jhanak never lies especially to RP. Somehow I think RP is the only person who make her understand about accepting the love what she feels for ANI
PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

, the writing is so muddled that it’s not really making sense in the narrative sense… why would Shristi dangle that but here we are talking about a character who lit a fire in her daughter’s nuptials so πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ but my point is why would Shristi look to spare J?

Possible that Ani came to know of some conspiracy but the dialogue are so bad that they will remain a mystery

Maybe because all Shristi wants is to get rid of J. The conviction of J is still not a given then, they also showed her a bit uncomfortable that she may be found out a couple of times. Something is still weird abt the way they showed his distrust of J. On one side he was all upset when Appu and bodoma told him J was arrested and then the whole drama of going to the police station and askin gfor her punishment?? later his weird comments 'agar' i distrusted you, then him saying she is justified in leaving him becaus he failed to trust her, and his reaction to Bodoma when she told him even he did not trust J. they all dont add up...either its inconsistent writing or a writer trying to be ambigous and unable to write appropriate scenes. A lot of Ani's monologues seem like he is convincing himself of something or voicing what another person could be thinking, and not his own thoughts per se.

Ani's guilt over his deception of Arshi and that indirectly leading to her accident + J being very clear in her rejection of him - is more than enough for him to sacrifice his life to Arshi as penance for his mistakes.

What I cannot stomach is he stopped looking for J.