Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Yes dear...it like some times I really not getting what to write..

In college I always used to prefer derivative subjects over descriptive because I am not good at filling papers.

problem is mutual heresmiley36

same i dont take additional paper more than 4 or 5 wr as my friends go upto 10+ sheetssmiley36

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys this tweet 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Very funny..

https://x.com/special_master_/status/1821782078763221425?t=eWJ8nLk-4l8TDXGYuMXMHg&s=19

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Also i agree...he is trying to convince himself...he knows...he loves J. No one can be this confused or stupid. His dream where he tells her he loved her from the moment he saw her...is he lying in his dream too? I sometimes wonder if our old theory is true...that Shristi threatened him with staying with Arshi to save J's life, thats how idiotic he has been. I can totally see him sacrificing his life for her as a counterpart to J willingly sacrificing her life to Tejas for Ani. nothing else really explains how ridiculous and subservient he is being with Arshi.

@bold I still strongly believe this; otherwise, there's no need for a sudden 360Β° change.

Also, Shrishti was supposed to talk with him at the hospital, which wasn't revealed at all. This seems the only justifiable solution to his characterization butchering atm.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

problem is mutual heresmiley36

same i dont take additional paper more than 4 or 5 wr as my friends go upto 10+ sheetssmiley36

Ha ha....yes....in JNTU we used to have 32 pages bundle..still they used to take additionals

Edited by MMR2810 - 1 months ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Mrng I did nt watch full episode..later watched just to give company to my husband, and also want to enjoy AK roasting session.

I wanted very badly that AK putting Shrishti on her place...he is capable to make her embarrass on stage.

i don't think so srishti ko woh itna kuch bolega. Anni ke saath use ziada problem ha aur reason humein pata ha.
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Munni badnaam hua darling tere liyesmiley37smiley37

Darling in the song is always a constant - Jhanak and so is the sentiment- badnaam

Only variable is Munni - Ani or Adi or Rudra πŸ˜›πŸ€ͺ

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

i don't think so srishti ko woh itna kuch bolega. Anni ke saath use ziada problem ha aur reason humein pata ha.

Ha ha...but today she wanted J to be banned ..he is not there at that time...but tomorrow if she opens her mouth he won't keep quiet.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini,

Jumping in to this discussion… interesting one

Jhanak is not wearing truth as a badge of honour so here it’s not about β€œ always Speak the truth as I can’t bear to lie” . The instances pointed out in the discussion where she β€œinsults” Ani are more about Jhanak seeking clarity and pointing out to Ani the inconsistencies. Yes, it’s true her questions of Ani changed In the meaning over time as she started to fall in love. If we notice by the time she was readying to leave BH ( Ani’s bday) she actually fell into that stage of actually lying to give him happiness.

It was gradual and subtle in the narrative. Jhanak wasn’t about the β€œ I am righteous so better than you” she was by the end” Sirjee, I understand where you are leading this to but we can’t go there”

Will try to come back to this later in the day if possible.

Wanted to tag PPak in the discussion but unable to do as I can’t remember the id..

I love the way you explained it. esp the Bold.

She has always tried to point out his inconsistencies and where he was going wrong. People found her very harsh when she gave Ani a piece of her mind when he spoke abt the performance he was giving to Arshi. She had been showing him ther mirror all along and many times bravely in front of BH. The number of times she threw him under the bus to call out his deception of them. her bday cake, saying they will never reach her husband, saying he bought her the clothes, saying he forced her to dance and do the ad, the whole expose of his trip to the shoot,

As you said she also saw his softer side - his fighting to keep her safe while risking his life, his love and softness for Appu, his standing up for Bodoma and Choton, these are what caused her to fall for him along with the fact that she secretly always considered him her husband.

I loved her dialog when he says she never listens to him, she said - I always listen but cannot always do what you want - being a good wifey there.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Darling in the song is always a constant - Jhanak and so is the sentiment- badnaam

Munni is now a global variable πŸ€ͺ

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Edkv74

smiley37smiley37

Five words words words words