Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

They edited out " tujhme tab dikhta hai.."performance.....smiley19...a beautiful song it was and they were amazing...

That's what I am hoping...I want to see Adi as a catalyst only...as a wake up call who would bring Ani's suppressed emotions to the fore and will make him realise that it is not possible for him to be able to live a life that he has chosen for himself...

But that video is available on X...

Wo b HD quality me na 😁

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MMR2810

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Five four three two one

Yaar this 5 words killing our mastismiley36

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xnbstar

But that video is available on X...

Wo b HD quality me na 😁

I am not on X....

Mujhe link do.. please..

..I need that

Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Adi might be revenging his insult and just spoke those words without any intention.

Bips might have published the news to Arshi.

I mean seriously! He seems to be a big star.wby he wants to get in to petty fights that too for a girl he hardly knew. Okay whatever as long as Adi serves our purpose. I want Adi to tell Ani how Janak can’t love anyone except him. He is the one who knows both of their feelings. At least Ani should know Janaki can’t think of anyone else even in her dreams.

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

What a convenient way to describe deceit.

Forget about saree, marriage everything.

If she was so moral and stood by truth she should not have agreed to come to Kolkata the moment Anirudh asked to. She should have stood her ground and went to the shelter home and took her life forward. She knew then also Anirudh was her Arshi didi would be.

Its she who deceived her didi by forcing him to marry her to escape the villagers. Anirudh never wanted to cheat Arshi nor get married to Jhanak . He was asking her to think of some other way than marriage.

You help a person, spoil own life, get insulted and get tagged as deceiver too..!!!!

She did not ask to come to Calcutta and even when she did she never wanted to hide the truth or knew Ani would do that. She only suggested marriage as she knew the villagers wont let them leave and she felt his life would be at risk. She did not force him by any means, she gave him her assessment of the situation and her recommendation. He did not have to listen to her. In fact what was he doing running behind her when his fiance went to a dance performance. Its' ridicluous such a weak plot line - I know - but i am going by story. She said -they wont consider it a marriage it will be a fake marriage, he is the one who asked for the promise. Remember she was so upset at being labelled a servant. She could not have known how toxic BH is.And she always wanted to leave. She asked him to let her go to Kashmir within the 25th episode if I remember it right when he started abusing her when Shristi brain washed him abt Rahul.

sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - That said, when J landed in Kolkata and entered BH, given how head over heals in love she is, with truth and hates deceit, why did she NOT disclose to Arshi and Shrishti, that Ani had to marry her and bring her here, in order to save her from Tejas's clutches?

As a lover of truth and hater of deceit, this should have been the first two sentences , that should have come out of her mouth, the moment she reached Kolkata and BH.

Not just that, she eventually stopped Ani from disclosing the truth to his family, when he wanted to !

How was J not deceiving her Arshi didi, by hiding this from her Arshi didi for 100 odd episodes?

Sohini,

Jumping in to this discussion… interesting one

Jhanak is not wearing truth as a badge of honour so here it’s not about β€œ always Speak the truth as I can’t bear to lie” . The instances pointed out in the discussion where she β€œinsults” Ani are more about Jhanak seeking clarity and pointing out to Ani the inconsistencies. Yes, it’s true her questions of Ani changed In the meaning over time as she started to fall in love. If we notice by the time she was readying to leave BH ( Ani’s bday) she actually fell into that stage of actually lying to give him happiness.

It was gradual and subtle in the narrative. Jhanak wasn’t about the β€œ I am righteous so better than you” she was by the end” Sirjee, I understand where you are leading this to but we can’t go there”

Will try to come back to this later in the day if possible.

Wanted to tag PPak in the discussion but unable to do as I can’t remember the id..

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar

Yaar this 5 words killing our mastismiley36

Because of this IF rules

Even on whatsapp i wrote 5 words smiley36 by mistake aadat ho gayi

Edited by Euphoria_V - 1 months ago
sanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

thats what i intended to mean - thanks for putting it out so well

I wanted to tag you on a post which Sohini wrote.. will try to do that now

sanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanfan

Sohini,

Jumping in to this discussion… interesting one

Jhanak is not wearing truth as a badge of honour so here it’s not about β€œ always Speak the truth as I can’t bear to lie” . The instances pointed out in the discussion where she β€œinsults” Ani are more about Jhanak seeking clarity and pointing out to Ani the inconsistencies. Yes, it’s true her questions of Ani changed In the meaning over time as she started to fall in love. If we notice by the time she was readying to leave BH ( Ani’s bday) she actually fell into that stage of actually lying to give him happiness.

It was gradual and subtle in the narrative. Jhanak wasn’t about the β€œ I am righteous so better than you” she was by the end” Sirjee, I understand where you are leading this to but we can’t go there”

Will try to come back to this later in the day if possible.

Wanted to tag PPak in the discussion but unable to do as I can’t remember the id..

Tagging you now!!

5 words 5 words πŸ˜‚