Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: vira76

lol πŸ˜‚ self-respect is lacking big time in both sisters ! First I thought Arshi is the only candidate when everytime after Ani tells her off and she used to come back to BH like nothing happened but Jhanak to usaki bhi amma nikali!

Although Jhanak tried leaving on her own couple times when she was in BH, I guess Ani’s lack of trust was final nail in the coffin …

Now all of a sudden arshi ke andar hospital visit ke baad self respect jaag utha hai! But still she is staying put in BH without marriage lol πŸ˜‚ such contradiction ! She is asking her father muze yaha nahi rehana hai … are to jao! Call an Uber lol if no one is giving you lift !

And jhanak madam to doosare ki biwi se Gali kha kar bhi Rudra ke ghar me rehana hai ! πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ that part I did not get …

that’s the reason Ani falled for both sisters smiley37 as they lack self respect smiley37
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Thank god I have some company...I told you na am really disappointed with Ani's monologue...there is no realization why J left basus house.

I m also with u both

His monologue boils my blood

He still put blame on Jhanak

Edited by 1PariGupta - 1 months ago
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t want to jump to conclusion with one monologue … but they could have given him any other monologues though , something that was much clear to the audience … par aise monologues chipakane ki Aadat ho gayi hai makers ko that will confuse the audience… and we will keep thinking about the intent … so I just want to say I want to wait some more .. Ani’s stance never gets cleared in first go ! I although expect more stupid monologues from them ,,, ye nahi sudharenge

One thing I know that he was glad jhanak is safe , he was emotional seeing her there. This time I really don’t think they will take MU route , it does not make sense to me… he will surely think jhanak took adi’s help, he has talked about it positively with jhanak few times after he apologized to her for his behavior.. even if he assumes jhanak took adi help I think it will be more like β€œoh so this is what happened β€œ .. adi ka case close ho chuka hai… but even if he assumes that it’s the first thing anyone will think because it’s hard to figure out how jhanak all of a sudden participating in this competition. She had no motivation to dance herself ! I am waiting to see his actions this time to decide if he has learned from his mistakes or not … nahi sikhe to kismat aur late maregi aur Kya πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

sameπŸ’―πŸ’”.. what I understood was Arshi’s participation was pre-decided, hence in hospital ani promised to take her to mumbai… but during aag incident he didn’t move his little finger to prove J innocent.. he left it on destiny, so the dialogue at police station that if she has committed the crime she should be punished… after her innocence was proved ani wanted j to accompany him and his β€œwife” to mumbai for the competition as if raat gayi baat gayi.. it’s very bold of him to think so…in sab mein redemption and introspect kaha hua… there is no realisation of his mistakes… I felt he was annoyed that J made it on her own without his help… now he will see AK and will again misunderstand he took his help.. will consider her as an opportunist…

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Toh Door se Nazar rakhna chod do aur pass jao... 1 bada sa Madhumakhha (AK) Mandra raha hai bohot paas paassmiley37

Edited by Sampada_14 - 1 months ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Edkv74

U have beautifully expressed his emotions here .. I wanted to understand what Jhanak was going through! She had a monologue which said why of all times he came there now when she was at a significant phase in her life .. she had mixed feelings.. she too had that longing aching look for him but as Rekha mentioned, she could not go on because didi’s presence next to her Ani gave her a reality check.. she thought of retreating as her name was being called but somehow gathered the courage to face them, face her Ani with Arshi ..

With Jhanak... I assume there is an element of fear as well....She also knows that she can't hold on to her facade too long in front of him... That's what has happened always..She has always given in when it comes to him...not because he has forced her ..but because that much effect he has on her...that much she melts ..She gave in on that fever night as well....may be she is still guilty bcz of that... due to her past baggage....

Her masks always falls off when she is before him...even when she was pushing him towards Arshi...her eyes when she looked at him always had hope, expectations, love....

This time also...her carefully manufactured and crafted facade of indifference that she was wearing around her....fell immediately when she saw him....Usse "farq" pada..

And with Jhanak as we have seen...all her fear, frustration Everything comes out as bitterness towards Ani as like her..he is the only one who evokes these raw emotions and at this point in her life...she can't afford to fall weak before those desire.. She can't give in...

Edited by asmitamohanty - 1 months ago
1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5
are ye Bips to Charsi ke pyaar me pagal thi na ise ab Jhanak kyu chahiye smiley37
vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

He is being silent 🀫 because bubbly arshi is sick and he just wants to support her .. 🀣 these two gonna torment us πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Originally posted by: Varsha188

Kahan hum bechari girls ke self respect ki baat kar rahe yahan to alpha man ani ka bhi self respect Kahan hain.today episode main arshi kitne badly baat kartee.

Varsha188 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vira76

I don’t want to jump to conclusion with one monologue … but they could have given him any other monologues though , something that was much clear to the audience … par aise monologues chipakane ki Aadat ho gayi hai makers ko that will confuse the audience… and we will keep thinking about the intent … so I just want to say I want to wait some more .. Ani’s stance never gets cleared in first go ! I although expect more stupid monologues from them ,,, ye nahi sudharenge

One thing I know that he was glad jhanak is safe , he was emotional seeing her there. This time I really don’t think they will take MU route , it does not make sense to me… he will surely think jhanak took adi’s help, he has talked about it positively with jhanak few times after he apologized to her for his behavior.. even if he assumes jhanak took adi help I think it will be more like β€œoh so this is what happened β€œ .. adi ka case close ho chuka hai… but even if he assumes that it’s the first thing anyone will think because it’s hard to figure out how jhanak all of a sudden participating in this competition. She had no motivation to dance herself ! I am waiting to see his actions this time to decide if he has learned from his mistakes or not … nahi sikhe to kismat aur late maregi aur Kya πŸ˜‚

Yes kismat ka naam hain arshi ☺️.well written vira.

Sampada_14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: great_love

Ani will always be like this in revenge mode if jk gives pain more in degree to him...

It's one of the character traits with pro max negative possessive...

So misunderstanding will be clear abt last track but Father letter misunderstanding will create with ani majboor avatar with arshi going along leads further seperation

Arey yaar πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Please don't talk about one more separation...

Pehle pehla toh clear hone do πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί